BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just checked and everything is working as it should with my domains and sites up. As usual bodis team keeping things going smooth.

•••
i confirm all :)
nice work bodis

•••
Apologies to all users: Indeed there was a moment (about 30 min) of partial downtime today as a result of a DDOS attack. We will be crediting users once revenue is updated for today.

We've been mitigating many DDOS attacks lately but this has been one that for some reason has managed to bring us down. We will investigate and make sure this is avoided in the future.

•••
Probably a user that got there account deleted for fraudulent activity.

•••
oizoi.net -> i have park domain by bodis . Very good :) and i hope make money from bodis . Thanks

•••
Hi Tran,

It seems our upstream ad provider has an issue with your account signup information. This is rare but it happens from time to time. We will notify our upstream ad provider and hope to have it resolved within 24-48 hrs.

•••
Just wanted to say thank you for everything you do! Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

•••
Thanks smurge.

Wishing everyone that celebrates this holiday a Happy Thanksgiving weekend! - from the Bodis team.

•••
Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving.

•••
i just join bodis with poetry dot asia and one other info,hope to make some bucks soon.

good work at the Bodis team.

•••
currently parking with Bodis, do am allow to list my domain selling at other place ?

•••
•••
my domain : oizoi.net have show ads :) lol: ! Thanks bodis

•••
just signed up a couple of days ago hoping its a good parking services. looks good so far. ill give it a month.

•••
currently parking with Bodis, do am allow to list my domain selling at other place ?

Yeah but if you sell through email or other means I like to set the domains price we agreed upon through bodis for there escrow. Makes it easier because the payment is direct deposited just like my regular payments are.

•••
How could you guys sell the domain on bodis? Just adding the name here and waiting the offers?
I think this is not a good method..

•••
U park the domain there and set a price. Then give the buyer a link to it.

•••
U park the domain there and set a price. Then give the buyer a link to it.
this is good if you have the buyer but if no one know that my domain is on sale i think that no one will be interested on it as i do not have type in names or with other relevant stats.
they only have traffic

•••
If a domain name has type in traffic, then naturally, it does have the potential to attract buyers while it's parked with us, at which point we can handle the transaction and the transfer via our escrow service if you have a buy now price set.

this is good if you have the buyer but if no one know that my domain is on sale i think that no one will be interested on it as i do not have type in names or with other relevant stats.
they only have traffic

•••
Plus also if you select to set price for the domain instead of inquiry your domain name can be found through the bodis search feature. Wish inquiry domains could as well.

•••
Hope to get paid on Friday. Thx.

•••
Plus also if you select to set price for the domain instead of inquiry your domain name can be found through the bodis search feature. Wish inquiry domains could as well.

Where is the search feature? I have been looking for it..

•••
From the Bodis homepage, simply click the "Buy Domains" tab, and the search bar should be visible.

We have over 100,000 domain names with buy now prices to choose from.

Where is the search feature? I have been looking for it..

•••
Hello Kelvin,

Payments tend to go out on the 7th of every month, so you should expect to receive your November earnings by Sunday, December 7 at the latest.

Thank you.

Hope to get paid on Friday. Thx.

•••
i can't wait for new bodis system & improvements...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back