BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hi matt, can you explain why i have clicks with any revenue? It is about 3 days now, still no update of revenue?

Revenue is updated approximately 48 hours after the end of a day (in EST). That translates into about 54 hours after the end of a day in UTC (also known as GMT). If days have not been finalized yet, an asterisk is shown next to the day in your reports. If it has been finalized and your revenue shows $0 even though there have been clicks, those clicks most likely were spam clicks and discarded by our upstream ad provider.

Hope that helps.

•••
it`s about one week i joined with bodis, but still no got revenue, could you tell me how the tricks? and also i checked my domain that parked on boodis, one is redirect to advertiser and one is normal page? is that normal my domain forward to advertiser?

•••
it`s about one week i joined with bodis, but still no got revenue, could you tell me how the tricks? and also i checked my domain that parked on boodis, one is redirect to advertiser and one is normal page? is that normal my domain forward to advertiser?

Please send me your account email address and I will look at your account and then get back to you.

•••
Hello
Any bodis user have noticed an improve in stats after last bodis update?
From my side seem all like before.. But I've only few names here with no special quality.
I've tried to move here some of my best names but seem they not perform so good like in other places..

•••
Hi
My Bodies account is locked..yesterday i created a account but when i put verification code it started showing some error than suddenly my account locked....pls help me to unlock it

•••
Hi
My Bodies account is locked..yesterday i created a account but when i put verification code it started showing some error than suddenly my account locked....pls help me to unlock it

Please PM me the email address you used to create an account.

•••
Not able to find pm optoin will u pls pm me i will reply in that

•••
Not able to find pm optoin will u pls pm me i will reply in that

•••
I have not positive results. My statistic: 200+ visitors, 18 clics and $0.60 revenue:(
I have read that "earnings may fluctuate due to advertiser budgets, time of day, location of visitor, advertiser targeting, seasonality, and many other circumstances", but this...is normal revenue? Can I raise my earnings in this instance with the same domains?

•••
Dmytro, hard to say because there's users that generate 3 cents a click, and there's users generating $3 a click. So without knowing the domain, traffic sources, and details I would not be able to provide you the correct answer.

Please PM me your account email and I'll gladly take a look.

•••
Dmytro, hard to say because there's users that generate 3 cents a click, and there's users generating $3 a click. So without knowing the domain, traffic sources, and details I would not be able to provide you the correct answer.

Please PM me your account email and I'll gladly take a look.
I also cannot find PM. Please, PM me and I reply you.
Thanks.

•••
•••
As recently announced, payment will be processed by the 7th of this month. Thank you for your patience.

•••
Payment received,thank you Bodis. :D

•••
Payment received,thank you Bodis. :)

•••
Got Payment, Thanks Bodis Team :)

•••
email says payment on the way but for the first time since parking with bodis ever im withheld?

•••
July was first month I been using Bodis services so received e-mail saying I'll get payment within 5 business days yesterday, later on evening money was there in my PayPal account.. (couldn't believe it)

All fairness I was not expecting it until end of the month!!!

By far the best parking service I've come across so far and have tried quite a few..

Bodis team you're A+++++

•••
Received Payment
Thanks Bodis Team.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Matt I sold a domain through bodis and sent the authorization code over. How long until payment is sent to my bank account?

•••
Anyone knows how much bodis total revenue is? I mean per month?

•••
Please expand your escrow-list for:
.CZ
.IT
.PRO

Also your phone number is absent on Bodis-website.
Some buyers told me that they afraid to pay to the companies without phone.

Thanks.

•••
Please expand your escrow-list for:
.CZ
.IT
.PRO

Also your phone number is absent on Bodis-website.
Some buyers told me that they afraid to pay to the companies without phone.

Thanks.

In fact, serious escrow service should enable _all_ TLDs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back