BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These ads are NOT problem for motivated enduser.
Please don't share this myth any more...

•••
Meanwhile, its almost 2 hours since I began checking and bodis.com is not resolving. Neither are any of the names.... Wont be able to check for several hours so I hope it all comes back sooner than later!

•••
Autoredirect to Sale Lander is good only for domains with Fixed price and without traffic.

•••
Bodis is sleeping in today? :) This is unacceptable! :p I think I'm just addicted to looking at traffic stats.

I didn't know that most other parking companies don't allow autoredirect to the sales lander. Thanks for mentioning that. If not, I might have tried out parkingcrew and others..I like Bodis's interface and I doubt I could get much money from ppc for the kind of domains I own, so most of them go straight to the inquiry form.

Is there a way to change the color of the inquiry form or is that just for the advertisement page?

•••
bodis down :( hope not for long.. Loss of revs ...

•••
•••
We do apologize for this late update. As most of you are already aware by now, our system has now been down for approximately 3-4 hours.

We're still in the process of identifying the exact cause of this downtime, but we believe it's related to our DDoS mitigation system.

Rest assured, anyone whose earnings have been affected by this downtime will receive revenue compensation shortly.

We appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

Bodis-website is down?
Doesn't work for me...

yes bodis is down now.
parked domain pages not loading either.

wonder for how long it was down
I do not see bodis down a lot so its okay.. but of coure, it's not somehting people want to see.
there is parkign revenue and potential sale lander visitors and buyers at play here.

so serious stuff really... cheers.

Down since I tried to check at 6AM Eastern time.

Bodis is sleeping in today? :) This is unacceptable! :P I think I'm just addicted to looking at traffic stats.

I didn't know that most other parking companies don't allow autoredirect to the sales lander. Thanks for mentioning that. If not, I might have tried out parkingcrew and others..I like Bodis's interface and I doubt I could get much money from ppc for the kind of domains I own, so most of them go straight to the inquiry form.

Is there a way to change the color of the inquiry form or is that just for the advertisement page?

bodis down :( hope not for long.. Loss of revs ...

•••
what happens to enquiries when bodis is down??

•••
•••

I can't even visit my sites, so I don't think it's possible for anyone to send an enquiry. ;(

•••
Hello,

Unfortunately the entire system is still offline at present, so no Inquires will have been submitted over the last 3-4 hours I'm afraid.

We are doing everything we can right now to get the system back online as soon as possible however.

Thank you.

•••
Hello,

We do expect to include optional Inquiry/Escrow sales lander styles in the not too distant future.

Thanks.

Bodis is sleeping in today? :) This is unacceptable! :P I think I'm just addicted to looking at traffic stats.

•••
These ads are NOT problem for motivated enduser.
Please don't share this myth any more...

to me, what you are saying is a myth.

let's make a deal.. you share whatever you feel is right and I share what I feel is right.

please make very sure you don't tell me what to share in future. thanks

Last edited:
•••
I can't even visit my sites, so I don't think it's possible for anyone to send an enquiry. ;(

that's right
no inquiries.
I am sure they'll fix it soon and do what needs to be done to not repeat error in future. bodis are good at learning from mistakes no doubt.

•••
Just one example: instant.ly was sold for $32K in 2012.
Without any parkings and sale forms, it was even UNresolvable (INACTIVE DNS).
So don't heal me...

•••
From my Google Analytics I show the last visits recorded at 5AM eastern USA timezone, so 7.5 hours now.

•••
I started since Bodis 1.0... and in average: a few times per year such huge downtimes here... every year...

•••
•••
Per my observation, Uniregistry Market provides the best-looking Sales Lander...
So you may park and sell there...

Bodis and PC are for monetization... and for old-school domainers...

Last edited:
•••
Damn, Bodis still down, its been over 11 hours now...

•••
Ok, so Bodis is back. I guess that all traffic and clicks were not counted during these 10+ hours when the site was down right?
I am asking because I added some domains to test today, and now this happened. So I want to know in order to understand my test.
Thank you

•••
YAY!!! The Perfect Startup Name is back in business!!! :xf.smile:

•••
I can confirm that our services are now back online. Our system monitor has reported a total downtime of 8 hours, but we do need to verify this.

Damn, Bodis still down, its been over 11 hours now...

No, I'm afraid that any resorts from the past 8 hours will be unavailable.

Ok, so Bodis is back. I guess that all traffic and clicks were not counted during these 10+ hours when the site was down right?
I am asking because I added some domains to test today, and now this happened. So I want to know in order to understand my test.
Thank you

•••
This is the first instance of an extended system wide downtime this year.

Thanks.

I started since Bodis 1.0... and in average: a few times per year such huge downtimes here... every year...

•••
Thank you

Traffic going to domains during that time would have gone nowhere.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back