BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The pages look sweet Matt and there seems to a lot more relevant links. Can't wait to move some more names over and play with the colors.

Can you elaborate on what new features you have installed for us when the whole shabang goes live??

•••
•••
•••
Nattydomain said:
anytime frame for taking on new members?
Yeah, I just hope I make the cut =)

•••
Are people able to manage their names ? I'm still getting the site down message.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Well it's a good thing that we have at least a photo selection of over 3000 high quality photos, should help people out a lot. Also, since you can upload any width/height and a file upto 1mb, you can then crop it on the screen right after uploading, so no need for anymore photoshoping or alike.

Hi Matt, you mean that we can use any width x height and the systems will be able to adjust the photo to the relevant width and height?

gof said:
Looks good Matt,

It looks like you don't have the dynamic title anymore. I was wondering how this would impact things like google indexing which will lower/drop "stale" sites?

Looks like I'll have to play with keywords as I'm still getting a lot of stuff from webcrawler.com, findstuff.com, info.com, monstermarketplace.com, guide-1.net etc. This is for domains with car shopping, fuel economy, auto loans, etc.

You did say all the other feeds were on-line now (except for 2-3)? Even search terms like "auto loan" only turn up the junk links. Even the classic search term "Mesothelioma" turns up junk ;)

I'm always getting shopping.com and dealtime.com

•••
First of all you guys at Bodis are really doing things the right way. It is much better to make a website work before releasing it to the public.

Second, from what I have read bodis.com will be accepting new users on Monday? Is that right? Also when accepting new members will bodis still give them %100 revenue?

Thanks again for the hard work. I can't wait.

Ryan

•••
lazukars said:
Also when accepting new members will bodis still give them %100 revenue?
I don't think so.
Your question was already asked/answered before.

•••
copper said:
I don't think so.
Your question was already asked/answered before.

once bodis v2 goes live, the specific percentage of shares will be clearly stated on their site, i think that's what the webmaster said before, and 100% share will only be given to those who applied in Bodis V1

•••
Fine once Bodis v2 goes live there will no longer be %100 revenue. However, is it true that it is launcing Monday as suggested in previous threads?

Ryan

•••
Yes we should still be on schedule for Monday. I am actually going to be working out of my home tonight and in my office tomorrow.

I'm very happy that the landing page launch was actually very smooth, meaning there have been no errors or problems on the server-side, and everything has been running extremely smooth.

The revenue for now is hard to determine if it has or has not improved since it is a weekend. Overall, I see about the same revenue so far. One thing I know for sure is that we eliminate most robots before they even get to the click page. So hopefully CPC should start going up in next few days as our traffic quality increases. The statistics in the new Bodis will also have robots removed from the visitor counts, so the stats should be a little more realistic this time around.

And ofcoarse, I think we need everyone to tune the layouts to make them better quality, since that can increase CTR a bit.

A lot of things coming on Monday, be ready. :)

•••
•••
daddybear said:
Are these Bodis v2 landers?? Can't be! If they are, damn Matt, you've outdone yourself this time. This is amazing!

No. These are not landers. These are advertisers on the bodis platform. Read the top part of his post. :tu:

•••
lazukars said:
Fine once Bodis v2 goes live there will no longer be %100 revenue.
Ryan

Not exactly ... there will be 100% rev share for some people. :guilty:

If you had an account or had applied for an account, in bodis v1, you may be eligable for 100% rev share. I'm sure this will be spelled out more clearly. But if you are completely new to Bodis I do NOT think you get 100% rev share.

This is addressed a couple of times in the original thread and I think this one as well. You can always click on Matt's profile and read his posts.

namenut

•••
I still see the same old adverts.

Landers look OK, but the ads are still the same.

I've been with bodis from the start, and rev is still shyte.

I don't care what new stuff bodis has, if you cannot monetize my domains, you are no good.

Matt has earned a load from me these last few months, giving me 1 cent a click. So if bodis goes tits up, matt has still made a fortune out of all us gullible guys that kept bodis nameservers on earning domains. I'll give it 48 hours to improve then I'm gone back to sedo.

•••
Say hi to Sedo for me. I use to park there.

•••
matt, there's one little thing that I would want in every parking company. Many times, I change the settings on a domain (change keyword, template, etc.) just to see the change in CTR. When the CTR goes down instead of increasing, I try and revert back to the original setting which was giving me a higher CTR, but forget the keyword/template and have to figure things out again...if there could be a simple "settings history" button, it would make things a lot easier for fine tweakers like me

•••
sashas said:
matt, there's one little thing that I would want in every parking company. Many times, I change the settings on a domain (change keyword, template, etc.) just to see the change in CTR. When the CTR goes down instead of increasing, I try and revert back to the original setting which was giving me a higher CTR, but forget the keyword/template and have to figure things out again...if there could be a simple "settings history" button, it would make things a lot easier for fine tweakers like me

That's a good point, and I will include it along with other statistical keyword information. It is high on my list after launch of the new Bodis.

•••
One thing I have noticed is that the available number of characters for the domain titles is now considerably shorter than it was before. Most of my domains titles are now half of the text they were before and then get cut off. Is this temporary or fixed? I see that it is probably doing this because the domain title is set to be the main heading on the page, and there is not enough room for the text as the heading. If possible, it would be very helpful to separate the two.

•••
I don't think I saw this mentioned. My revenue stats have not been updated since the 26th. Are stats on hold till Monday as well?

•••
almost monday now...can't wait to be back with Bodis.com

make it on time please, matt....

•••
r72gs said:
I don't think I saw this mentioned. My revenue stats have not been updated since the 26th. Are stats on hold till Monday as well?
Same story here. I would imagine that next week this will get sorted out.

•••
r72gs said:

Mine as well ..... I'm thinking they will be updated in V 2.0 . Our landers are at bodisparking.com/domain.ext so I think our traffic is on different servers. Waiting for us to get up in the morning and open our gifts ..... oh ...ah wrong day.

V 2.0 ...... :tu:

•••
namenut said:
Our landers are at bodisparking.com/domain.ext so I think our traffic is on different servers.

That's strange.
My domains don't go to bodisparking/domain.ext

It's going to MyDomains.ext

•••
Bodis v2 is looking pretty good. :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back