BODIS

NameSilo
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on the latest news, Matt. Recently I was a bit concerned about the JavaScript issue, and someone told me about how important it has become. I used to wonder why I was seeing so much push in the direction of JavaScript over HTML for affiliate ad links - it was pretty puzzling, and frankly I didn't like it at all. Then someone filled me in on how it's because of the problem of HTML links being vulnerable to hijacking, something I had probably only read a little bit about before in connection with ClickBank links. Apparently JavaScript takes care of that problem and thwarts the link hijackers according to the information I received. If this is all accurate, then now I feel JavaScript may have become quite important to all of us who use affiliate links, such as in the content section of parking pages, whereas before I used to prefer HTML. Hopefully this might prove valuable to everyone for the whole JavaScript question.

Last edited:
•••
Thank You, Matt!!

Matt,

I just want to thank you so much for all your hard work and reaffirming my faith in Bodis and my decision to stick with it from the very beginning. Your dedication and perseverance are remarkable and greatly appreciated.

Your determination to stick with it, even when the going was really tough and the flack on the other thread got really thick, convinces me that you will succeed in solving these new challenges with Bodis v2. Also, your decision not to go live until you are good and ready, despite the pressure and needling on the forum, demonstrates great fortitude - slow and steady wins the race.

I wish you (...and all of us) the best of luck with Bodis v2, and look forward to great success in the near future. You have given us Domainers and Parkers hope that parking will once again become rewarding.

Stick with it, buddy, we are all rooting for you and the success of Bodis v2.

Thanks for all that you have done.

•••
Hi everyone.

Just got into the office a little late today since I was up all night last night. What we'll do is we'll launch with the new landing pages/feeds today. Meaning, we'll have your current landing pages converted to the new ones, and it'll run on the new ones.

In the meantime, the new Bodis.com will be live after we go live with the landing pages and see that everything is working as planned.

•••
I was up all night too .... My refresh finger is exhausted . :cy:
Just kidding of course. Although I should account for a few hundred clicks yesterday. :red:

Patiently ripping my hair out ...... whats left of it. But seriously Matt, I hope you know we all appreciate your efforts. I certainly do .......

Salute Mate! :great:

namenut

•••
Congratulations Matt,
the lander pages and the new features seems extremely promising.
The only thing that concerns me now is that I will have to work damn hard to change nameserver ,customize etc....
Ok I am ready :)

•••
How come this thread was made when it still says:

The "Manage Domains" module is currently down due to a major service upgrade.

"Manage domains" will be back up on Monday June 23rd.

Kind of takes away from the thunder of the real launch, whenever that may be, don't you think.

Last edited:
•••
BLazeD said:
How come this thread was made when it still says:
The "Manage Domains" module is currently down due to a major service upgrade. "Manage domains" will be back up on Monday June 23rd."

Kind of takes away from the thunder of the real launch, whenever that may be, don't you think.
I don't mind the new thread. We've all been dreaming about v2 for such a long time that this is the phase where we're waking up from that dream and rubbing our eyes, so we can see where we have landed in a few hours time.

GIL

•••
Is there a way we could still apply?

If so, could you pm me? :)

Thanks!
Jake

•••
Has everyone been upgraded? I still show the old landing pages and Bodis screens.

•••
Thinsg are a little behind schedule I think. No one has been upgraded yet as far as I know. Patience :)

Brian

•••
One new idea worth millions

Gilsan

well said.

Matt,

are you going to be very selective on who can join?.

Seems you will be flooded with people who will want to join. Can you briefly tell us how membership or policy will stay the same or may be different than Bodis before the upgrade?.

I am hopeful new ways to monetize thru Bodis will solve my parking revenue downturn for the past months.

•••
I'm working on getting the landing pages up in the next few hours. I will see what I can do.

Registration will be open to everyone, even scammers. :laugh:

•••
woo hoo :)

I see you are online Matt. Getting the green light soon big fella?

Last edited:
•••
Must have some powerful filters to not worry about scammers. This ain't grandpa's parking service. Woo hoo is right!

•••
Come on Matt, work faster! I wanna see my spiffy JavaScript in action!

•••
Come on Matt, work slower! I wanna see it working right the first time!

:)

•••
lol .... I'm not the only one waiting ....

"Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (16 members and 3 guests)"

•••
•••
Shockt said:
I wanna see my spiffy JavaScript in action!
Does anyone have more knowledge about the things I raised about JavaScript vs. HTML in my previous post (#51)? I'm not exactly an expert in it and I don't doubt there must be some around who know a lot more about that.

•••
Is it still gonna be 100% rev share?

Also, as much as I would love to have an account as bodis, I would also like the service to not bear the brunt of the thousands of users that are definitely gonna sign up as soon as V2 goes live. Thus, will the platform be able to support the tremendous strain it will be put under if open registrations are allowed? I think you should give this a serious thought Matt.

.....and congratulation on V2, after looking at the specs(new features) u posted, i feel its definitely gonna be a huge success... :)

•••
WOOT