BODIS

NameSilo
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good to go then I'll check in 24hours

•••
Domain status tools, analytics, all these new features you make it hard to leave bodis. Never have I seen a parking site expand like this before.

But with a status tool why do i need analytics dont bodis provide this already? lol

•••
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our new features. We do have more on the way.

Also, the status tool doesn't provide any independent analytical traffic data, only details on your domain's parking status with our primary upstream ad provider, such as faillisting/flagging and adult classification.

Thank you.

Domain status tools, analytics, all these new features you make it hard to leave bodis. Never have I seen a parking site expand like this before.

But with a status tool why do i need analytics dont bodis provide this already? lol

•••
how about an android app? I mentioned this a long time ago.

•••
I did mention this suggestion to our developer some time ago. Our intention is to make the Bodis.com website as mobile compatible as possible, removing any need to build a separate app.

Thanks.

how about an android app? I mentioned this a long time ago.

•••
Hello Bodis, Is there any option to change the text for domain parking page that is set for sales? instead of 'The domain domainname is listed for sale' i want it to be "the domain domainname may be for sale by its owner'.

•••
It's not currently possible to edit the text of sale status link, but the ability to do so is on our to-do list and will be implemented in the not too distant future.

Thank you.

Hello Bodis, Is there any option to change the text for domain parking page that is set for sales? instead of 'The domain domainname is listed for sale' i want it to be "the domain domainname may be for sale by its owner'.

•••
This might be expensive or undoable but what if we could host our domains with bodis and use a check feature to renew domains with some if the parking revenue.

•••
Just to clarify, do you mean that Bodis would manage domain name renewals using parking revenue? If so, unless we were to offer our own registrar service, I don't think that this would be practical.

Thank you.

This might be expensive or undoable but what if we could host our domains with bodis and use a check feature to renew domains with some if the parking revenue.

•••
Just to clarify, do you mean that Bodis would manage domain name renewals using parking revenue? If so, unless we were to offer our own registrar service, I don't think that this would be practical.

Thank you.
Yeah that was expensive part you being a registrar. Lol. Could be profitable the convenience

•••
Traffic is traffic, If traffic is not fraudulently generated, why should the domain owner care whether the advertiser liked the traffic OR not ?! In fact after having traffic, their ad contents already delivered, how come they deny pay out ?

When I am giving domains for parking, I am letting out my space, just like billboard.
Now do advertisers stand below billboard to understand the crowd & after putting their ads on billboard for months, can refuse to pay ??

Or even for real estate, can my lease holder use my property for months & then say, well I won't pay because I was expecting new friends & don't find any!!

The analysis, estimation, feasibility all to be tested prior taking decision, even evaluation takes place after action, but none at the cost of others.

•••
Payments only tend to be withheld if considerable advertiser deductions have taken place or if traffic is in clear breach of our Terms of Service, and advertiser deductions are imminent.

If your Bodis account was recently suspended and we failed to provide adequate reason already, please feel free to message me here, or contact us at: [email protected]

Thank you.

Traffic is traffic, If traffic is not fraudulently generated, why should the domain owner care whether the advertiser liked the traffic OR not ?! In fact after having traffic, their ad contents already delivered, how come they deny pay out ?

When I am giving domains for parking, I am letting out my space, just like billboard.
Now do advertisers stand below billboard to understand the crowd & after putting their ads on billboard for months, can refuse to pay ??

Or even for real estate, can my lease holder use my property for months & then say, well I won't pay because I was expecting new friends & don't find any!!

The analysis, estimation, feasibility all to be tested prior taking decision, even evaluation takes place after action, but none at the cost of others.

•••
Payments only tend to be withheld if considerable advertiser deductions have taken place or if traffic is in clear breach of our Terms of Service, and advertiser deductions are imminent.

Thanks for your clarification.
I was trying to understand the issues others are discussing here. I am new to Bodis, even though I am in domaining for some years now.

•••
Just letting you know daily updates late.

•••
Reports appear do to be up to date now. If you are still experiencing any delays, please let me know.

Thank you.

Just letting you know daily updates late.

•••
i think bodis should have keywork setup for domain like voodoo.

•••

I agree completely, since we have built in analytics and also can connect google analytics, there should be option to fine tune keywords, other wise the purpose of having analytics defeat there itself!

•••
We are working on keyword options at present which will be integrated in the not too distant future. For now however, if keywords do need to be fine-tuned, please notify us through the support centre.

Thank you.

•••
congratulations for your new version bodis!
How to optimize domain parking on Bodis

I've 91 Domains parked with bodis and my revenue s 0.19 USD

•••
@ybarhoom how much traffic are you getting from these domains and the countries they are coming from?

•••
Hi @thegeekguy Please find the following details 580 visit from (Sep 5, 2015 - Nov 4, 2015) , ZeroClick Visits =32 visit ,, Clicks=7 clicks ,,CTR=1.20%

domain names :
adzello.com
cashfund.biz
lamarkit.com
sellbuyantiques.com
x6ex.com
extraincome.de
gps.pm
qatarcars.club
mesothelioma.ae
dui.ae
uk-lawyer.net
yankees.ae
who-is.site
ultrabes.com
fastmonye.com
debitcards.ae
qatarhouses.qa
dohahouses.qa
dohaholding.qa
qatarvisa.qa
uaerecycling.com
wastemanagement.ae
droneshop.ae
idrone.ae
dronemarket.ae
idomain.ae
jobsndubai.com
vacanciesindubai.net
jobsinabudhabi.co
arabgirls.co
jobsinuae.co
sellbuygold.net
universeinn.com
uaeinn.com
cairoinn.com
dxbinn.com
dubaihostel.net
easyinn.net
ezin.in
ezinn.co
20eight.com
40eight.com
365bucks.com
1millioncent.com
millioncent.com
onemillioncent.com
moteladviser.com
organicp.com
organicl.com
3organic.com
19teen.xyz
4teen.xyz
9teen.xyz
9teen.club
19teen.club
18teen.xyz
oncloude.com
oncloudi.com
gtname.com
weekinn.com
weatheronclock.com
cheaponclock.com
catsriot.com
foxriot.com
sdinn.com
pwinn.com
iainn.com
cd4k.com
ezk1.com
ezc1.com
l2p.co
onaka.net
lazero.net
nyitc.com
VisitToKorea.com
quickeasyfoodrecipes.com
llivetv.com
scooter-accessoires.com
redfl.com
deynn.com
ielia.com
beca.info
indeed.qa
RCHO.NET
dhl.qa
mortgagesmoney.com
DUBAIROOMS.NET
DUBAISAFARI.NET
EGYPTART.ORG
hookah.ae
cheaptickets.qa

•••
@thegeekguy the domain traffic from :52 countries most of the traffic from

UAE
USA
brazil
poland
india
UK
russia
Germany
Canada

•••
Hello,

We'd like to assist you directly with your Bodis account. We have just opened up a ticket for you from our support centre regarding this matter.

Thank you.

•••

It's really a game, the more you play more you understand! Although I don't consider myself a master, but a player.

1. Contact Bodis Support if you find irrelevant ads showing on any park page, support team is AWESOME!
2. Try switching between 1-click OR 2-click templates.

And

3. Wait till the time they update their system so that we can set custom Keywords ;)
Btw, I am told they are working on it.

Just a thought, It's better to have No-Clicks sometimes than Low Quality Clicks.

•••
Yeah I would love a keyword feature to edit some domains. Like domains with abbreviations that could get represent multiple places, meanings, etc. Show the ads for the best one and a secondary.

By the way what if bodis did a loan option. Could borrow early up to a percentage of the earnings already credited to your account

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back