BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We did perform some system maintenance earlier today, but stats should now be visible once again.

Thanks.

Visitors and Clicks are not updated for today????
Is it only for me ?

•••
Just a bit of an update from Bodis today :):

Bodis is Hiring!

Our company is hiring! Want to learn more about the inner workings of domain parking while working from your home within your own flexible schedule? Want your work to be recognized by thousands of Bodis users? Want to work for a company where ideas are brought first to the market? If you said yes, then Bodis is the right place for you.

There are multiple positions available in our company:

-Account Manager & Sales

-PHP Programmer

-Network Administrator

Here are the perks of working for our company:

-Work from home, from anywhere in the world.

-Flexible hours revolving around your schedule.

-Learn the inner workings of a domain parking company and the domain parking industry.

-We have a vision for long term success, and a drive for innovation.

For more information about any of these positions please visit our jobs page: http://www.bodis.com/jobs

If you fit any of these positions and would like to work for our company, please do not hesitate to send your resume or inquiry to the email address found on the Jobs page: http://www.bodis.com/jobs

•••
What happened with the previous employee that the position is now open?

•••
Hello,

With the exception of the programmer position, these job posts were previously vacant.

Thank you.

•••
-Flexible hours revolving around your schedule.

I would like to apply PHP position but how many hours / day job required?

I am working on multiple clients projects. so it's mandatory to know about the working time.

Thanks.

•••

He asked too many questions!

•••
•••
Troy does not ask many questions at all. We love Troy. :)

I know it's a little confusing but there is two of us here on this forum with a similar avatar.

The position for Key Account Manager is a different role than Troy currently has.

Thank you to everyone that did contact us and apply. I'll be personally reaching out to every candidate.

•••
•••
Is this positions available for All country ?? last time i have applied but later i got a reply that the positions are for US only applicants because of the time zone matching.

•••
Hello,

The working hours are quite flexible as Matt mentioned. Your time zone may be a bit of a hindrance depending on where you're from, but it shouldn't be too big of a factor.

Thanks.

Is this positions available for All country ?? last time i have applied but later i got a reply that the positions are for US only applicants because of the time zone matching.

Last edited:
•••
cpc down this month, who same else?

•••
Your EPC should be quite steady right now. If you'd like, I could take a look at your Bodis account for you. Please feel free to message me your account information here, or submit us a ticket from the support centre.

Thank you.

cpc down this month, who same else?

•••
Noticed I was getting more visits parked elsewhere but barely any on your platform

•••
What exactly is involved with the network administration position?

•••
The main cause for this is because we do not count the same visitor twice within a 24 hour period. We also try very hard to filter out any traffic we believe our ad providers may dismiss.

However, none of these factors actually influence your earnings which we always finalize with our ad providers before we post them to your reports approximately 48 hours later.

Thanks.

Noticed I was getting more visits parked elsewhere but barely any on your platform

•••
The main cause for this is because we do not count the same visitor twice within a 24 hour period. We also try very hard to filter out any traffic we believe our ad providers may dismiss.

However, none of these factors actually influence your earnings which we always finalize with our ad providers before we post them to your reports approximately 48 hours later.

Thanks.

Straight forward answer. The best there is and this is why I like them.

•••
hi I already sent the application for php programmer

•••
I am stating a fact .. since when NameDrive merged with parkingcrew, Bodis remains unrivaled when it comes to zeroclick. ;)

•••

Thanks.
That I was not aware of is that per domain basis?

•••
By the way payment received. Ty bodis.

•••
I do apologize for this late reply. I didn't receive an alert regarding your post.

Yes, as far as I am aware this only affects each individual domain name. This helps us to limit unnecessary reports for additional visits which are unlikely to convert.

Thanks.

That I was not aware of is that per domain basis?

•••
Has anyone else experience decrease in traffic count last 2 days?

•••
I do apologize for this late reply. I didn't receive an alert regarding your post.

Yes, as far as I am aware this only affects each individual domain name. This helps us to limit unnecessary reports for additional visits which are unlikely to convert.

Thanks.

That's a great idea helps prevent click fraud and helps prevent the misunderstanding of it as well. Meaning appearing like it is when actually it is not. Great job guys on that feature.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back