Not open for further replies.

Domainzy

RetiredTop Member
Impact
Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $40

Contest End Date & Time : 30th of Nov 12:00noonPST

Size Requirements : 300px x 200px ??? I'm open your suggestions

Color Requirements : 'Shinny' gold & silver, however most gold and silver logos look more like orange and grey :(...so please NOT orange & grey. Should look like real Gold and Silver.(See attached photo) I would like the 'Bitcoin' to be Gold and the 'Helps' to be Silver. Also we have gotten logos before that had NO background, and that is ideal! However if you can not do a transparent/clear background, then we will need Logo with a Black,Gray, and White Back grounds.

General Requirements : This is gonna be a information and directory site all about Bitcoin.

Additional Information : Check out the site(in signature) to get an idea. If you have any question please ask.
rsz_blackbitchest-2.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@ddpanda Thank you for your submission :)

Here is more detail to help the designers:

1) Totally forgot to mention, need the 'B' in Bitcoin to have the double slash thingys- ($, But->B)

2) Would like to have more of the bright/shiny gold & silver, like the 'middle' does. The top and bottom are darker, some of that is ok but more shiny G&S please. As its going on a dark themed site.

3)Would like the font to be more techie, or more playful, and maybe thicker if it 'pops' more. I don't want to hinder your artistic abilities with being too specific!

4) A space between the two words

5) An artistic BH icon or symbol of some kind to make it more recognizable that just colored font.

Cheers!

•••
@ddpanda Thank you for your submission :)

Here is more detail to help the designers:

1) Totally forgot to mention, need the 'B' in Bitcoin to have the double slash thingys- ($, But->B)

2) Would like to have more of the bright/shiny gold & silver, like the 'middle' does. The top and bottom are darker, some of that is ok but more shiny G&S please. As its going on a dark themed site.

3)Would like the font to be more techie, or more playful, and maybe thicker if it 'pops' more. I don't want to hinder your artistic abilities with being too specific!

4) A space between the two words

5) An artistic BH icon or symbol of some kind to make it more recognizable that just colored font.

Cheers!
is flashy gold and silver part is ok in the logo i submitted. will add double slash like in bitcoin icon. change of font and you need an icon too?? correct me if i am missing any part.

•••
•••
•••
Revised version
wZYbipt.png

Preview on website
sM32xyY.png

•••
@ddpanda - 1) Can you make the Bitcoin match the Helps(with the double effect look)
- 2) The 'slashes' on the 'B' are too long. about half the length
-3) Don't forget an icon

@mosesoliver- Thank you for your submission.
@Iulian M- Thank you for your submission also.

So far i am leaning towards ddpanda designs because they look more 3D and and 'pop' more

Thanks everyone,

Cheers!

•••
@ddpanda - 1) Can you make the Bitcoin match the Helps(with the double effect look)
- 2) The 'slashes' on the 'B' are too long. about half the length
-3) Don't forget an icon
Sure, will change it and submit it again. thanks.

•••
here is the revised version
RaB8Xlc.png

•••
•••
•••
It's relay good looking logo. I did not experience before anything like this logo. But I did experience image background remove subject.

•••
Thanks everyone for the submissions, they all look great!

Apologies for the delayed response, lots of family in town for thanksgiving.

Thanks to @ThemeRevolution for making this even harder to choose! The text looks great but looking for a icon/symbol that will really stand out and be recognized as the brand. Thanks

Was really hoping to see was a nice icon or symbol with 'B' & 'H' or 'b' & 'h'

@ddpanda not really digging the b icon, I think a gold B and a Silver H made into a symbol. However- love the Gold bitcoin, wondering if the 'helps' would look better sold silver like your first submission, but leave the Bitcoin just how it is in your latest post. Thanks

@Iulian M Its pops more, but the colors are hard on the eyes. Thanks

This is exciting, and after this contest i will create another for my other brand

Cheers!

•••
here is another revision, feedback appreciated. icon in 2 format
mu4NLzr.png

•••
@ddpanda for the symbol colors- gold and silver please. Not just BH...Looking for a 'blended' or 'infused' icon. (Refer to the FlexDesigns contest thread almost everyones icon was 'clever' and unique.) BH with a circle is not as clever/unique as we'd like. Thanks

•••
@ddpanda for the symbol colors- gold and silver please. Not just BH...Looking for a 'blended' or 'infused' icon. (Refer to the FlexDesigns contest thread almost everyones icon was 'clever' and unique.) BH with a circle is not as clever/unique as we'd like. Thanks
thanks for the feedback. infused icon in 2 diff. colors may look awkward but still i'll give a try to produce something unique. :) will submit soon.

•••
here is my try for icon.
FLLmggm.png

•••
BH logo.jpg

Sorry I'm a terrible artist, but hope this helps! Please do it better than my crappy scribble.. haha

Cheers!

•••
•••
@sheryonline wow.. That looks great. Can you do anything with the skitch i did for a Icon

Thanks!

•••
@sheryonline wow.. That looks great. Can you do anything with the skitch i did for a Icon

Thanks!

Thank you so much, glad that you liked the design.
Here is another try :

bitcoinlogo.jpg

Thanks
Shery

•••
nice! Thats more like what i was thinking. However can you stretch the B like this: <--B--> so you can see more of the H behind the B. Maybe even make the B skinner..IDK

And it would be perfect if... The top 'loop' on the B was shorter, and the bottom 'loop on the B was taller, this way the H is more noticeable cause the middle of the H is shown. Check out my sketch

THANKS!

•••
•••
nice! Thats more like what i was thinking. However can you stretch the B like this: <--B--> so you can see more of the H behind the B. Maybe even make the B skinner..IDK

And it would be perfect if... The top 'loop' on the B was shorter, and the bottom 'loop on the B was taller, this way the H is more noticeable cause the middle of the H is shown. Check out my sketch

THANKS!

Thank you so much for the feedback, here we go :

bitcoinlog.jpg

Thanks
Shery

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back