Dynadot

Better revenue from Bodis than PC? Plus Rookmedia question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
so to make long story short.. I bought some trafic/rev domains recently... cost me pretty penny too.. but... investment is investment.. various domains.. various revenues/trafics... but let's just say I paid 12 month revenue for them.. so it'll take me ~1 year to get money back.. minsu renewals.. and then hopefully next years some profit..

either way.. I started them out on PC... it was okay.. then I switched... to bodis.. it was much better.. I did not try voodoo yet.. anyone know how they rank against those two?

having some trafic domains now I also decided to apply to few places where previously I was rjeected.. like rookmedia.. park logic.. and couple less known ones I forget.. didn't hear from any except rookmedia today.. and they accepted me.

so.. does anyone know how rookmedia ranks against the 3 above? is it worth to try it?

I use above.com but honestly, I do not believe their optimizing algorithm and prefer to run test myself.. say
1-2 months at each company..

thoughts? comments?

thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thoughts? comments?
Parking revenue is almost dead... don't waste time and effort trying to "maximize" your parked domains...

I park all my domains on Bodis, but not for the revenue, but for the Stats and inquiries from prospect buyers.

•••
PC is paying higher than Bodis definitely...
But some domains may convert better using Bodis templates...

•••
PC is paying higher than Bodis definitely...
But some domains may convert better using Bodis templates...

thanks.

I noticed solid spike when moved to bodis.. nearly double the daily money

do you really think its only about templates? auto optimization on pc is same color rainbows on sides as bodis..

maybe bodis offers more revenue share... hmmm ... I guess its a good quetion.. why exactly are there differences between bodis and pc.. aside from diffrent revenue share models maybe??
one would think most park companies would yield very close results.

as for rookmedia.. after some thought and them giving me trial account first plus asking me to apply on smartname.. I decided not to bother.. its not like I heard extraordinary reviews of rookmedia anyway

•••
Revenue share is higher on PC... in average...
At least per my own experience with thousands domains...

But some domains may get more clicks using Bodis templates and that's why earnings will be higher...

There is no universal solution...
All domains should be tested at different platforms to determine the most suitable for them...

Last edited:
•••
Regarding ZeroClick monetization...
In this mode PC is definitely the best, a few times higher than Bodis Tier2.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back