IT.COM

Rookmedia account suspended

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

karim ibrahim

Established Member
Impact
for week I got a email from rookmedia saying my account has been suspended. I don't know the reason behind it. I parked my domains using Above monetization platform and used Voodoo accounts.

I never click on ads. I know the rules. I'm no cheat.
I was just making $240 odd revenue per month.

Please help?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How many domains did you have parked there?

•••
•••
Stefanie replied: Hello, Thank you for contacting us. Your account was blocked due to traffic going to your domains not meeting our Terms and Conditions. As such our upstream provider will not pay for this traffic and as such we had no option but to block the account and negate all revenue to date. Best of luck to you, Rook Media Support Team

•••
And how much traffic did they get in total? Also how many clicks?

•••
•••
•••
I do not remember but I did not click on the ads never were developed method of payment and bank and everything I've done because I've got a sound source of great visits, possible to arrive text million hits a month

•••
Look, without all the facts, it's going to be hard for anyone here to even guess why your accounts been suspended but i'd say they were suspicious of the origin of your traffic.

Regardless, no-one here will be able to change their minds anyway.

Last edited:
•••
Possible to help me in the work of Rook Media account or domain SponsorPay and I will be grateful to you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back