IT.COM

DomainSponsor Acquired by RookMedia - What to Expect in Parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zaki.ahmed

Established Member
Impact
Hello Friends,
Today's big news as many of you know that DomainSponsor parking business was acquired by RookMedia

How you people see this new merger, I expect we have some rock solid platform and support from RookMedia ?
As since last 2-3 months I saw lot of late reply from DS support and lot of changes on DS because of which revenue was all time low compare to 2012 and 2013,

RookMedia have a good presence on this forum and know for good support,Hoping to see something very new

http://rookmedia.net/rookacquires/

Extract from the URL::

How does this affect you as a Rook Media customer?

In short: everything you like about Rook remains the same, and things will get even better. You log in to the same user interface, and your account representative is there as always to answer questions. Over time you can expect an up-kick in the choice of landers, even more sophisticated monetization of your traffic, and a lot of new alternative monetization options. Stay tuned: big things are on the horizon.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
after make a account. No response until today. its about more than 15 days. I believe their support not good.

•••
Hey Kazi

Please apologize the delay. Seeing that several of the people in the forums have had to struggle with long process time we are going to overlook the approval process and shorten the waiting times as fast as we can. Your account manager will contact you asap.

Thanks

•••
•••
Didint they invite you? You have quality expired domain traffic as youve said. After they read the other thread, how you made 14K ON GODADDY??? Cash parking in 2 months only, I guess they will shut the doors in front of you.

•••
they may be shutdown you. Because you don't know how to grow traffic. learn seo before expire domain.

•••
Here we go again. I mention SEO each and everytime, because when people with "broken" english have account susspended, they all the time talk this way "I did some SEO on my parked domains" Its really funny :)

•••
No not your assistant . they have a policy in this case they review it and understand it. ok. oil your own machine please. you don't know anything may be thats why have the time eat food from father. and talk unnecessary. I have no idea why forum moderator don't see anything yet.

•••
You still don't have common sense also thats wow. Because before expire a domain many people try to promote their site whatever seo or some other thing. So actually without a common sense don't say something wrong.

•••
You opened this thread and pronounced Godaddy to be a scam, because they didint pay you for those few clicks which were not fraudulent. No reason to moderate yet. We just all think you did something wrong, because you change your story each 5 minutes.

•••
thats mean you don't even read anything just say something wrong thats your problem. I never said like that few click don't get paid what a stupid question never done by me. I said they try to scam my 14k money. you don't have a knowledge how they can. if you are a talent search in Google with godaddy cash parking revenue. http://verybig.org/beware-godaddy-cash-parking/ . so read it then try to understand ok. there is a only one parking system who ban you thousand time still you will get paid. So need to know more.

•••
This month i got some revenue adjustments in domainsponsor. This doesn't happened before.
Is this the new development made by Rookmedia?
Old is Gold

•••
DS Revenue adjustments were already there for years.
It is not by RookMedia

•••
DS Revenue adjustments were already there for years.
It is not by RookMedia
I am receiving DS payments from one year. These adjustments never happened before.
Revenue adjusted only after Rookmedia acquired DS.

•••
I am receiving DS payments from one year. These adjustments never happened before.
Revenue adjusted only after Rookmedia acquired DS.

Hi, I think it was already there, revenue adjustment was done once in 15 days or at the end of the month.
It used to it 2-3 % fluctuations not more than that, sometimes.

We have DomainSponsor Support here, You can confirm with the representative.
@DomainSponsor
https://www.namepros.com/members/domainsponsor.956462/

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hmmm... They paid really well on 17th then drop significantly on 18th. I'll talk with my account manager.
Hi,
One/Two Day delay may happen due to holidays may be. What did the AM said for this ?

•••
Hi All. As Greatwebss and Zaki.Ahmed write, revenue adjustments have always been around at DS. We both have the same upstream ad provider, and when they find irregularities in the traffic quality there is a risk of chargebacks. Irregularities can be bots hitting your domains or lower than usual conversion numbers, just to mention two examples. This is the same no matter what parking platform you are on and is a natural part for any larger portfolio to happen every now and then.

•••
I got my issue with rookmedia fixed :)

•••
sir i don"t see my account active yet cheek

What is the reason behind the suspension of the account knowing that the sources of visits with my legit

•••
I made arookmedia for one of my domains which was getting good traffic .
And with rookmedia,I made some 240$ in the first week,,not with any invalid clicks,
and clicks were surprisingly low too.
One day when Iogged in,they said I am banned,neither they sent me any email so we can talk,nor did he sent any warning or gave my money..
In the end,rookmedia suddenly closed my account without any email or anything,so I cannot contact them,and took my240$
Shame on these guys,
Go get a life rookmedia

•••
I've made in the company Rook Media Domain SponsorPay but it was my rejection of what conditions are needed to accept the account

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back