IT.COM

question Best way to sell fast LLLL dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dantex45

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone! i have a certain amount of LLLL dot com and i would like to know on which website can they be sold fast. I have seen that within the forum at least these do not always sell quickly, but I imagine that there are other sites where any of those sell quickly

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The "fast sale" or "good sale" is not decided in the sale moment. It is in the buy. It's not the platform / website.

Or, you'll be selling them fast at once - even here on NP - at a loss, most likely.

•••
The "fast sale" or "good sale" is not decided in the sale moment. It is in the buy. It's not the platform / website.

Or, you'll be selling them fast at once - even here on NP - at a loss, most likely.
So, given that, what advice would you recommend?

•••
So, given that, what advice would you recommend?
Sell on them on Friday, on Namepros.
Have an auction with a BIN price lower than the $149 current lowest fixed price on Shortnames aggregator.

Since you are a new account; people will be more hesitant to deal with you; so offer DAN as a payment option to alleviate those fears.

Last edited:
•••
Hello everyone! i have a certain amount of LLLL dot com and i would like to know on which website can they be sold fast. I have seen that within the forum at least these do not always sell quickly, but I imagine that there are other sites where any of those sell quickly
A domainer on twitter created a website to sell his: MR4L
He's been sharing his journey on twitter: DomainGuyUK

Of course a lot has to do with quality and price.
Do you have them listed any where?
Do you have any that contain: bh consecutively?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back