Dynadot

Best Back Order Company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i'll like to back order a real good domain, please let me know whick one is the best company to go with.

I heard a lot of bad things about GoDaddy's Back Order.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pool.com has most successful backorders

•••
godaddy backdoor = bad.....iv been tryin for years, on all kinds of domains, and i didnt get a thing.....by the emails it only checks 1nce every 12 hours, some of the other sites check every second

•••
None of the back order businesses are really any good IMO...Snag the name yourself,Why pay 18.99 ++ when you can snag the name yourself?

•••
Because if the name's worth $xxxx it's really worth paying $18.99

•••
Snapnames and Pool are possibly the two best.

•••
snapnames.com
pool.com

A few others that have been stealing names from me...

catchnames.com
grabaname.com

(Those are off memory, google and find the right name ;) )

-Allan

•••
vip-ip said:
Because if the name's worth $xxxx it's really worth paying $18.99

Well i've been lucky enough to snag two 3 letter .coms in last two weeks with out backordering,Pure luck??,Mostly,But i did it by simply monitoring the name right to drop time,Wonder how many backorders there were on those two 3 letter .coms??? The early bird always gets the worm.I figure worst case senerio is 1K apiece if i was starving and had to sell them immediatly. I'd rather be lucky than good.lol

Last edited:
•••
Pool.com is a decent service, you can also tryout namewinner

•••
Because this is the newbie section I'll ask this... what makes a back order company good or bad?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back