Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Dot ie back order service

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Velocity.Now

Top Member
Impact
2,333
Hi , Does anyone know of a dot ie back order service?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi , Does anyone know of a dot ie back order service?
Good evening.

Not sure if you're aware or not but I thought that I'd let you know anyway.

Dot ie is the country code for the Republic of Ireland and the last time I checked which was a little while ago there was a need to have links to Ireland in order to register any dot ie domain names.

Please double check the requirements before trying to register or buy any domain names that you may not be eligible to own. A little knowledge sometimes goes a long way and may save you money.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg
 
0
•••
Good evening.

Not sure if you're aware or not but I thought that I'd let you know anyway.

Dot ie is the country code for the Republic of Ireland and the last time I checked which was a little while ago there was a need to have links to Ireland in order to register any dot ie domain names.

Please double check the requirements before trying to register or buy any domain names that you may not be eligible to own. A little knowledge sometimes goes a long way and may save you money.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg
Thanks, I'm Irish.
 
2
•••
Low demand for the TLD so drop reg is probably the best option.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back