IT.COM

Ban Hcraes.com - Known Scammer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ban him mods.
http://www.DomainState/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=9879

He has tried to sell domains he doesnt own, including two which I owned.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was unaware that it was against the rules to sell domains that I did not own. Unfortunatly then greatdomains.com which is ownde by procter & gamble should be sued because the do the same thing.

•••
-

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by hcraes.com
I was unaware that it was against the rules to sell domains that I did not own. Unfortunatly then greatdomains.com which is ownde by procter & gamble should be sued because the do the same thing.

You *cannot* sell domains that you don't own, generally ... and SPECIFICALLY here on the Namepros site. Although, to my knowledge, this hasn't occured here on the site ... please PM me immediately so that we may discuss this rather serious circumstance.
Thank you.

•••
•••
he commited the offense at DomainGator.com - timechange's forum. he just gave a paypal and said send money there for the domain. I dont think there is any legit reason someone would mistakenly do this. Hes a scammer beyond any reasonable doubt.

•••
Originally posted by kohashi
he commited the offense at DomainGator.com - timechange's forum. he just gave a paypal and said send money there for the domain. I dont think there is any legit reason someone would mistakenly do this. Hes a scammer beyond any reasonable doubt.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Kevin ... allow me an opportunity to discuss the matter with him (I have PM'd him), and I will then revisit this thread. Thank you for your patience.

•••
thanks, i just dont want two things to happen: someone to lose money for nothing, two, them coming to me asking for the domain even though i didnt sell it, or another owner who didnt sell their domain.

•••
thanks, i just dont want two things to happen: someone to lose money for nothing, two, them coming to me asking for the domain even though i didnt sell it, or another owner who didnt sell their domain.

Precisely, Koho!
I have received one PM from the member and have asked that E-mail's (2) be sent to me from BOTH of his (differing WhoIs Admin. contacts) domains currently listed in the "Sales threads" (where I have also posted). I await a reply to that request at the present time. :o

•••
There is a major difference hcraes..
* The domains listed @ GreatDomains are listed BY THE OWNER.. whom agree's too give GreatDomains the power to move/sell the entire transaction in the event a name is sold.

•••
This is a great big problem around domainsforums, domains sale sites etc... People trying to sell domain they dont own and stolen domains.. Must be carefull out there, you can trust everybody :|

•••
Please be aware that there is one "Sales thread" (with two domains) AND three (3) domains listed in the NP Auctions at this time by this member:
Carltoncards.net $200.00
gotdomains.net $100.00
hcraes.com $300.00

I am still awaiting a response to my inquiry to establish ownership of the domains by the member, and the domains and the member are currently *under review*.
Thank you.

•••
Thanks CH, for the information!

Nice of you takeing your time to clean up the hole deal :)

•••
For all its worth I dont care if he tries to sell legit names now. he tried selling mine and he will forever be a scammer in my mind.

•••
For all its worth I dont care if he tries to sell legit names now. he tried selling mine and he will forever be a scammer in my mind.

Understandable, Kevin.
Thanks for your vigilance, and I'll keep you posted ... I am continuing to research the matter, and all are aware. :o
Have a great domain night. :)

•••
thankyou for telling us I don't want to be scammed by anyone

•••
This person is either a total moron or has some issues with psychosis.

•••
this person is either a total moron or has some issues with psychosis.

or mabye both :sick:

•••
I received four (4) e-mail's today, and I am currently in the process of matching up domain names with corresponding WhoIs Admin. details for some or all of the names in question. I will continue to follow up in this thread ... and thank you for your patience.

•••

W0W

You really have no shame.

•••

:-/

GreatDomains is owned by Verisign and they don't sell other people's names without their permission.

•••
I was unaware that it was against the rules to sell domains that I did not own.

Are you really that naive? :|

•••
We have detemined that hcres did infact list domain(s) on NamePros.com that did not belong to him without authorization from the domain holders.

It appears the plan was, if a sale was made here, to then go and purchase the domain from the actual domain owner. While his intentions may not have been to committ fraud, we cannot support this activity. As a result we are instituting a 90 day ban on selling at this site. Any future instance will be dealt with appropriately.

hcres, I appreciate your apology and hope that we can put this behind us and that you stay to remain an active, honest particpant in our community.

To clarify, brokering names for other domain holders IS perfectly fine if you have first obtained permission from the owner.

Thanks everyone. Issue is now closed. :)

•••
So he's banned from certain forums?

•••
Banned from posting anything for sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back