NameSilo

Backordering

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tm

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

Any decent backorder compaines that accept paypal?

-tm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ENom,
Snapnames also does, you just need to email them when you have won.

•••
i cant see where on enom, and snapnames is $60(!!).

I saw godaddy do $18 (but i had problems with paypal, they kept asking for a cc :S) and registerfly for $15. Does anybody know if registerfly accepts paypal? I cant find out on their site :(

•••
I am not sure who all accepts PayPal. But, while I hate criticising anyone, I have to warn you. Do not use RegisterFly for backorders! They will never catch a name that any other backorder service is trying for, or even those human's are trying to the day it drops. And they rarely even catch those that aren't so "wanted" domains. I've had many back-orders with them in the past. And, alot of the time, the domain would not even be grabbed by anyone, yet they didn't get it for me either. The domain would actually be still listed in my back-order account with some status saying they couldn't read the actual status of the domain. Yet, for days the domain would be actually unregged and grabable at any register, while it still "set" in my backorder account. Total waste of money :imho:

•••
I second that. They do not catch anything, not even a free name. What a joke.
Don't waste your money on it.

•••
OK thanks. What about GoDaddy?

•••
GD will catch a free name but anything beyond that it won't... What's even more annoying is that you pre-pay for backorder $18.95 and then if they don't capture it they don't give you refund but "creadits".. I've now had 12 backorder credits for over 2 months which I've been unable to use as either the name is not worth that much or because the good names go to SnapNames or Pool....

•••
the credits are there for you to use on another domain, right?

•••
I used godaddy.com for the first time recently, and backordered ElectronicPaper.info, they got it for me no probs. But yeah, if you are serious about getting a domain, you should backorder at several places to increase the chances of getting it.

•••
The best backorder is Pool.com and Snapcheck.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back