IT.COM

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
A member just got offered $70 each for random chip orgs... He has over 300+ of them brother.... In fact didnt the orgs sell out the fastest during these buyouts? I could be wrong but it was fast.

It's the fastest buy out I ever witnessed in my domaining's life!

•••
I know where there is more but I have not the funds. Not for $20 though 100$ up

•••
Now if only my Chinese LLL infos would go up, lol.

•••
Maybe you want in for half, Mahogany I went way over budget. The names are not in my control yet, but if you want in send me a pm we discuss

•••
Now if only my Chinese LLL infos would go up, lol.

You see why I was thinking .BIZ would pick way way faster than .CO or any other extension ? Because I owned both .Info and .Biz and all offers were coming for .BIZ.

I think .Biz is next -

•••
They are slowly buying out LLLL.biz that start with Chinese province abbreviations...

I scanned some last Tuesday, and here are the results:

BJLL.biz without euioav all taken
SHLL.biz too
JSLL.biz without euioav there are many many available, 325 available out of 400!!
GDLL.biz just 2 available and SDLL.biz 327 available out of 400!!

Now they are probably all taken, I haven't scanned yet.

•••
•••
do 3L.biz's with v's and vowels have any value? what range u think?

•••
do 3L.biz's with v's and vowels have any value? what range u think?

I would like to buy a few and keep them for a couple of years ( Just in case) - For now, the money is in the Chinese market.

•••
You see why I was thinking .BIZ would pick way way faster than .CO or any other extension ? Because I owned both .Info and .Biz and all offers were coming for .BIZ.

I think .Biz is next -

I was hesitant but I remembered all your LLL info and LLL biz auctions. It must have been beyond my domaining knowledge but all the biz went drastically higher than the infos and I didn't know why.

I thank you for this thread! I anticipate a new sofa and dining room table for my wife and I's new place we're moving into this month! Expect a kick back down the road brother.

•••
I would like to buy a few and keep them for a couple of years ( Just in case) - For now, the money is in the Chinese market.
What price would you pay now curious?

•••
What price would you pay now curious?

I'll be honest with you - I "personally" wouldn't buy any LLLs anymore - I'd like to ride the new take off. Make a buck and sit a side. To me, this is NOT Domaining - it's pure speculation.

•••
They are slowly buying out LLLL.biz that start with Chinese province abbreviations...

I scanned some last Tuesday, and here are the results:

BJLL.biz without euioav all taken
SHLL.biz too
JSLL.biz without euioav there are many many available, 325 available out of 400!!
GDLL.biz just 2 available and SDLL.biz 327 available out of 400!!

Now they are probably all taken, I haven't scanned yet.

Their focus is on the 4 big commercial cities
Beijing = BJ
Shanghai - SH
Guangzhou = GZ
Shenzhen = SZ

On top of that, many of the best patterns were registered in early October

•••
I'm happy I got ICT.biz last month for $20 at GD closeouts...:D

•••
•••
Their focus is on the 4 big commercial cities
Beijing = BJ
Shanghai - SH
Guangzhou = GZ
Shenzhen = SZ

On top of that, many of the best patterns were registered in early October
How about HK?

•••
•••
I see 2 LLL.biz $35 but mahogany is already out of the gate..

•••
Not so sure about HK and MC (Macau) LLLL.*

•••
Got on the wave:) and registered 19, incl. rrmb.biz

•••
I see 2 LLL.biz $35 but mahogany is already out of the gate..

Unfortunately I do not have the budget of most of the bigger players here. However, I think I snatched some good ones! I give the thanks to @steitieh

•••
@Mahogany no need to thank me my friend - this is the least I can do for people like yourself and this community.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back