IT.COM

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

NameSilo
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So what is going on? Are 4L.co and 4L.biz competing each other? Who's winning so far?

•••
that list already taken now

•••
I don't know if its true or not.... I just know every time I make a list some are gone when I go to purchase.... It may be time to just start buying random chips soon.

•••
I just checked a random list of 300 repeating letter chips, and over 200 are already regged.

•••
I just checked a random list of 300 repeating letter chips, and over 200 are already regged.

Last night everything I checked was available..... I was on the fence too long but still grabbed some decent chips... I had a hunch the .co's weren't going to go before the .biz.

•••
Last night everything I checked was available..... I was on the fence too long but still grabbed some decent chips... I had a hunch the .co's weren't going to go before the .biz.
Looks like I'll be grabbing up some remaining chips today.

•••
Looks like I'll be grabbing up some remaining chips today.

There are still some decent pattern chips left.... Run your scans brother... My budget will only allow me to reg but so many... Get em while you can!

•••
Wouldn't a 5N.biz buyout happen long before a 4L.biz buyout?

•••
Wouldn't a 5N.biz buyout happen long before a 4L.biz buyout?
I personally havent run a big scan today. Only going off of the Chinese forums. All I know is that many of th domains in my list to register this week are now regged...

•••
I guess I better grab that LLL.biz I saw for $25

•••
•••
there very well could be. Unfortunately my canadian dollar is worth .72usd today
I am searching, but it looks like I may need a partner. I was thinking of approaching this member earlier cause were on the same fence

•••
There are still some decent pattern chips left.... Run your scans brother... My budget will only allow me to reg but so many... Get em while you can!
Just picked up the remaining repeating LLCN and LLBJ names. There were very few of them left.

•••
•••
Yes, as this is the LLLL.biz thread

•••
10-4 I am making a play then on some LLL.biz if people are getting excited for LLLL

•••
•••
•••
HKBJ.BIZ -

Ohhh, rejected! Had it in my cart and payment failed. I said I wouldn't but I couldn't help myself. I nabbed 10, I just followed China with 4.cn sales.

•••
I am poor, so for $20 each I got 3 LLL and a 7N.com no 0 or 4

•••
I picked up

DDBJ
DDCN
DDRX
KKBJ
KKCN

•••
you dont think this is premature? granted it's smart to be 'early' so no argument there.. but shouldnt we first see if LLLL.org's take off first? they did a great job with .com's and .net's but so far im' not impressed with .org's it spiked quickly and isnt going anywhere... has chinese hype slowed down?

•••
At 3.88 per name, I was willing to spend the $20 on those 5 to see what happens.

•••
you dont think this is premature? granted it's smart to be 'early' so no argument there.. but shouldnt we first see if LLLL.org's take off first? they did a great job with .com's and .net's but so far im' not impressed with .org's it spiked quickly and isnt going anywhere... has chinese hype slowed down?

This market (the Chinese Pump - Bubble - Crazy ) Thing , taught me that it's never "too early" - you either get it WHILE you can, or you're out of the game -

Does it mean I am an expert in those Chinese names? NO - but I'd like not to be missed out by the next run.

After-all, it's 100% speculation in my opinion - do not invest what you cannot afford to lose.

•••

A member just got offered $70 each for random chip orgs... He has over 300+ of them brother.... In fact didnt the orgs sell out the fastest during these buyouts? I could be wrong but it was fast.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back