Domain Empire

Automatically search coupons at domain registrars and earn cashback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still amazes me how many domainers aren't using the Honey App extension for Chrome. I'm not telling you this as an advertisement, although my referral link is in the link (I believe they pay 500 points per referral), I'm telling you this because I use this app every day. If you make purchases on Godaddy, you should be using it. Once you're at the checkout page you'll be prompted to search for discounts, the app then searches promo codes trying to find the best one. Keep in mind, domain renewals and such are never included in Godaddy's promo codes so it will not work for those. Most Godaddy codes are for new purchases, I use it for new backorder credits if I need them, domain privacy, GoCentral for clients (if you are on Godaddy Pro you can login to the client's account and make the purchase and you'll be credited for the Honey Gold as well.) One more thing, I don't only use it for the coupon codes since not many work on my Godaddy products, the upside is that Godaddy now offers cashback on purchases so you'll receive 1-20% back through Honey Gold for the purchases you make. I think I've racked up about $550 now. Keep in mind, Honey Gold is only redeemable for Amazon credit. Just thought I'd toss this out there, the app works for 10,000s of stores, not just Godaddy but other registrars as well like NetSol, Dynadot and others.

Even if you don't use Chrome you can download and add the extension just for these types of purchases.

You can add it to Chrome here, not sure if they currently offer it for other browsers.

Justin

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
took a peek..not bad they even had a .99 code for godaddy!

•••
took a peek..not bad they even had a .99 code for godaddy!

Yeah not bad, those only work once though, as you know. I typically only use it for the cashback and new products that I need for either myself or clients. I used to use this extension well before they offered cashback through Godaddy so its not a bad gig. One other thing, typically it takes 30-45 days for Godaddy to release the cashback to your account....but still worth it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back