IT.COM

Automated Sites - How To!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello everyone,

Finally i have re-uploaded the loved automated tutorial for everyone's shakes. I am sorry about the delay in getting it all up and running again. It's been one of those projects that keeps getting bogged down.

As i said before, i have made $100s off of using this automated site system, many people never revel their secrets but this is honestly so simple, any and everyone should be able to use this help themselves and their websites visitors.

Using RSS is a key way to keep people informed but at the same time it can be used to make an automated website which is what i plan on showing here very briefly i will be creating a video tutorial for a more in-depth explanation of some tips and tricks.

The first KEY step is finding your websites niche and domain. After all your domain and niche is going to make yourself known!

Of course you'll need a preexisting template. If you'd like you can use a free open source template which if your just beginning is a great way to go; on the other hand if your experienced you are more thanw welcomed to use your own xhtml & css templates. As a matter of a fact any website that allows javascript can use this.

You'll need to find an rss feed that matches your niche; example you run a music website, you grab itunes rss feed for top songs of the day. Copy the link.

The part where i come in is here. In order to take the RSS feed and turn it into place able code for your website you need to visit this website
My RSS CODE - The source for your RSS to Java!

Enter your selected RSS Feed URL into the text box, and select your settings (there is a description about each little setting and as i said earlier i plan on doing a video tutorial to go more in-depth).

Lastly Click Generate Javascript, and copy your javascript and post it on your website's backend and go!

I realize it's a little broadly explained, so if you have any questions feel free to comment here or PM me.

Hope everyone can find at least some sort of use for this short little tip and tutorial.

- John "BMFX" Mathews

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks, ill post up a few of my automated sites when i finshed my new ones.

- John!

Should be tonight!

•••
Last edited:
•••
As most newbies I've been looking for this information for quite some time. Thanks a lot.
Now, it's time to try to do it myself :)

•••
Haha werewolf i have a website coming out in a few days that simplifes it using wordpress as the core system.

So ill be sure to post the link once it's up and about.

- John

•••
i must be totally lost. i have tried this but cannot get it right. HELP PLEASE

•••
Sky Line, PM me i'd be glad to help you =)

- John

•••
Thanks very good post about automated site.

•••
Awesome Thread!
I'm looking for that beginner course, too!
LOL!
Thank You!
Red Rock!

•••
where can we find RSS feeds ? Please PM me.

thanks

•••
Usually I use wp-o-matic, and I thinks it's good wordpress plugin. And others, how about Video RSS? I use some plugin for wordpress like this"
http://balitoday.info

•••
•••
I made my first site using RSS feed - its only a start but it seems to be working.
is there a reason my feed is only showing up as linked article titles rather than articles themsleves? http://www.asbestoslawyers.asia

•••
Thanks John. Nice Thread.

•••
Glad to help guys.
I may be writing a ebook on the subject here. Just been bogged down with work.
I am sorry for nto checking this topic in while. But if you have any questions reask them and or pm me and ill be glad 2 help!

- john

•••
Quick question. If the articles are taken from rss feeds then do we need to worry about copyright infringement?

Thanks!

•••
•••
Step 4. Take the url and go to www.myrsssource.com and past it into the proper form, than fill out the css so that it all matches your sites design.

Site not found?

RickyG

•••
•••
I need to read it again in order to digest all the information correctly, thanks for sharing! :D

•••
•••
Unique Article Wizard

For a lot of my (automated blogs) I use Unique Article Wizard. It's available as a WordPress plug-in and depending on how you configured the plugin, it allows autoposting of one or more unique articles a day.
an example you'll find on Globalinsuranceplan.com

Another option is an automated eBay feed called 'Easy Affiliate' (not free, but available for a small price).
Example: net-tv.net, however, Ebay is having some troubles this time with that code D-:

Last edited:
•••
Combo of both

Designing a page that has automated content along with some unique posts would be great. Does anyone have any examples of a site that has both features in a Wordpress design?

•••
just finished vids.pro my first site ever, very new to this. is there anything i need to know besides getting original content?

•••
is this better than parking at whypark?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back