Dynadot

domain Auction.com sold for 1.7 million $, so what about this domain? - auctionScreen.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please choose the approx price range for this domain

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • XX $

votes
    72.0%
  • XXX $

votes
    16.0%
  • XXXX $

votes
    8.0%
  • XXXXX $

votes
    8.0%
  • XXXXXX $

votes
    12.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Mickey

Established Member
Impact
auctionScreen.com

auction.com sold for 1.7 million dollars in 2009
and is so much successful till now .

auctionScreen.com can also be used in a similar way to compete with auction.com.
I can define this domain in following way:-
auction : You know well.
screen: A panel on any device where data are displayed.
So auctionscreen.com together means "a panel where any kind of data or any kind of activity related to auctions are displayed.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Probably XXXXX if auction.com went for 1.7 million.

•••
Hi,
this domains are all free to reg:

AuctionSuper.com
AuctionShine.com
AuctionGreat.com
AuctionChampion.com
AuctionPure.com
AuctionMain.com
AuctionCrown.com
AuctionOriginal.com

+ I can find at least a few hundered more

Could be AuctionScreen.com worth more than reg. fee? I don't think so!

•••
According to Namebio, Auction[+word].com have been going at low - mid $xxx recent years. A few Auction[+strong keyword].com domains have reached the $xxxxx range.

I'm not sure what an auction screen is or what this domain could be used for. Is "auction screen" commonly used in relation to online auctions? Reg fee IMO.

I'm afraid no such pricing "rule" exists :)

•••
According to Namebio, Auction[+word].com have been going at low - mid $xxx recent years. A few Auction[+strong keyword].com domains have reached the $xxxxx range.

I'm not sure what an auction screen is or what this domain could be used for. Is "auction screen" commonly used in relation to online auctions? Reg fee IMO.

I'm afraid no such pricing "rule" exists :)

auction [+ screen] together makes sense
auction : You know well.
screen: A panel on any device where data are displayed.
So auctionscreen.com together means "a panel where any kind of data or any kind of activity related to auctions are displayed.
So isn't that a strong keyword ?

•••
•••
The sale of Auction.com, a top tier single word .COM, has zero relevancy to this domain.

I don't see too much value.

Brad

•••
I can't see any special value

•••
The sale of Auction.com, a top tier single word .COM, has zero relevancy to this domain.

I don't see too much value.

Brad
Thanks for your feedback.
But some expert appraisals have already appraised it for more than 8000 $ on sedo

•••
Thanks for your feedback.
But some expert appraisals have already appraised it for more than 8000 $ on sedo

great feeling ?

I have a domain that is appraised for $1.500 K USD
nobody bought it so far...
not even a $100 USD offer...
there must be something wrong

•••

Contact the expert and offer him to buy it for $2000 and you will find out what expert advice is worth

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Definitely not related unfortunately.
great feeling ?

I have a domain that is appraised for $1.500 K USD
nobody bought it so far...
not even a $100 USD offer...
there must be something wrong

Contact the expert and offer him to buy it for $2000 and you will find out what expert advice is worth

@sachin tiwari No offense - the experts are here on namepros!

Well guys I appreciate your appraisals , but I'm just looking for appraisals from someone who have more than 20+ years experience in domain industry.

As one of the great investor has told that " If your investment has value and it make sense then just wait for the right offers to arrive , definitely there would be some guy who want your investment at any cost ."

I don't know on what basis you guys are judging auctionscreen.com
But auction+screen together it makes sense.
Both are dictionary words.
And It can be used for a launching online auction related site(term "Screen " means a digital panel symbolize online stuffs. )

•••
reg fee I have almost 20 years and I can hand reg a better domain starting with auction in 3 min. if you cant accept what the members appraise your domain for than don't bother asking,it seems like you know more than everyone else anyway, good luck with your gem

•••
Hey ''want to learn'' ,I think mr Tiwari did not get that you were being facetious you may have swelled his head a little,or maybe I should say a lot.

•••
Hey ''want to learn'' ,I think mr Tiwari did not get that you were being facetious you may have swelled his head a little,or maybe I should say a lot.

So Mr. pedri according to you what would be your price for this domain, and please reply with some faith.

Last edited:
•••
Put it this way ,if you start an auction here at namepros at $1 with a $200 buy it now ,the auction would only reach $14-$22 and that high bid will not be mr. want2learn that's my opinion

•••
Does 14- 22 $ would be fair price for this domain.

•••
There is little to no value in this name, not a term I would ever think to use or search for, this means it is brandable. Brandables need big budgets for advertising. To compare both names is crazy.... apples and oranges. Both fruit but completely different

•••
Does 14- 22 $ would be fair price for this domain.
You can buy auctionscreens.com to protect your brand ,no one regged that yet and eventually all those screens will need to be repaired so you can buy
auctionscreen.repair but be careful the reg fee on that is just 9.99 but the renewal can be a whole lot more

•••
You can buy auctionscreens.com to protect your brand ,no one regged that yet and eventually all those screens will need to be repaired so you can buy
auctionscreen.repair but be careful the reg fee on that is just 9.99 but the renewal can be a whole lot more
BAD MONEY AFTER WORSE .....

•••
auctionscreen.repair
Still laughing

•••
Don't see any value here, sorry. The 2 words don't go together in a way that a native English speaker would use naturally.

Who would be the buyer? eBay? To screen auctions? Doesn't make sense to me.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back