IT.COM

warning Arunas Zygis stole $900 USD from me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

I've bought a 4L domain under the privacy protect, now I think it was not his and he insisted to pay as a gift 900 USD by PayPal. So I did yesterday,, because I don't like for sellers to pay 5% mostly and offer them gift payment.. Now as of today his account
@ZArunas is auto closed. :(
What can I do? I just made a dispute on PayPal for unauthorized transaction.
Thank you all in advance,

Robert

Details about ZArunas, ArzysArt

Name on PayPal Account:
  • Arunas Zygis
Email addresses:
  • State/Region: Kaunas
  • City: Kaunas
Real IP addresses (not proxies):
GoDaddy Account / Customer Numbers:
NameSilo Account Usernames:
  • arunasmacky
  • xarunasx
Phone Numbers:
  • +370 867480566 (real number)
  • +370 68578945
  • +370 67480566 (whois)
Domain Name: BXA.CO (Whois Record for 2017-03-30)
  • Registrant Name: Arunas Zygis
  • Registrant Organization: Zygis CO
  • Registrant Address1: Nidos 5-32
  • Registrant City: Vilnius
  • Registrant State/Province: Vilniaus Apskritis
  • Registrant Postal Code: 06298
  • Registrant Country: Lithuania
  • Registrant Country Code: LT
  • Registrant Phone Number: +370.67480566
  • Registrant Email: [email protected]
Domain Name: 0111.INFO (Whois Record for 2016-02-11)
  • Registrant Name: Arunas Zygis
  • Registrant Street: Jaunimo g.7
  • Registrant City: Jauniunai
  • Registrant State/Province: Vilniaus aps.
  • Registrant Postal Code: 19008
  • Registrant Country: LT
  • Registrant Phone: +370.67480566
  • Registrant Email: [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry to hear it mate, Hope things turn out well for you..

•••
•••
I think friends and family should be oopenly frowned upon. As a seller you pay the fee and realize it's the cost of doing business. Or you ask for fees to be included. It's not like the auction sites are going to waive their fees for people so they can make more money. There is always a cost to do business. Paying a few % for a safe transaction should not be frowned upon

I wanted to give him a favour I actually pay 900+ Gift fees. For me paying 900 as gift was even more expensive than paying just 900 for goods. Altrusim maybe? Or because the next part of money should be sent out on Friday?

•••
Paypal for $1-200 imo, Escrow or similiar for $201-1,000,000

•••
•••
Hi,

I've bought a 4L domain under the privacy protect, now I think it was not his and he insisted to pay as a gift 900 USD by PayPal. So I did yesterday,, because I don't like for sellers to pay 5% mostly and offer them gift payment.. Now as of today his account
@ZArunas is auto closed. :(
What can I do? I just made a dispute on PayPal for unauthorized transaction.
Thank you all in advance,

Robert

Details about @ZArunas

Name on PayPal Account:
  • Arunas Zygis
It appears you have cheated Paypal of a commission - and now you want Paypal to intervene?

•••
Not speaking of Op's intent, he actually did pay via paypal for goods and not F&F so he did not actually cheat PP out of a commission...
Sounds as though they did breach terms of use.

•••
The method user to transfer the money was not meant to be used for commercial transactions.

•••
maybe tell paypal, someone in your house used your account without your permission

•••
I'm actually surprised Paypal returned the gift payment. Never heard about that. Congratulations!

Wasn't a gift payment

•••
•••
great news that you got your money back!

Last edited:
•••
But there is possible to check in the whois - to see who owns the domain...if the person sells - like me - I own just some domains but some of domains are owned of my partner who gave me accept to sell them...I think - if any doubts about buying from someone - there must be possible to prove the identity of the seller...

•••
Honestly, I usually only try to do deals in Paypal with VIP's because I know that isn't handed out to just anyone. I got ahead of myself and was distracted by my daughters BB game - it was all my fault working mobile and distracted. I only blame myself

•••
The guys adress is readily available on the net.

•••
•••
So its everything fine at the end, if we eliminate the stress from equation. @Eric Lyon can you post an update? Were more people involved? have you linked this fraud to any others in the past? Have you found a network of vicious NPs accounts?

•••
a one google search proves He's not trust worthy

Arunas Zygis

•••
•••
Shane Bellone is still a VIP in many peoples eyes.
I meant the VIP badge on NP and not the generic meaning of the abbreviation VIP

•••
Update:

I purchased the domain Buqe.com from Namesilo.com on June 24th, 2017. At that time, I was not aware that this domain was stolen. It was listed on Namesilo marketplace with a "Buy it Now" price!

Then, I submitted it to the NamePros Top Domains section. On July 10th, 2017, I got an alert from NamePros Admin saying that my listing in the Top Domains section is under investigation. I messaged @Eric Lyon and asked the reason for it. He then told me that Arunas stole the domain Buqe.com from @domainler!!!

https://www.namepros.com/threads/can-you-help-me-buqe-com.998258/#post-5968774

During this period (June 24th - July 10th), I did try to sell this domain to other NP members (Those who were seeking to buy CVCV domains in the "Domains Wanted" section) as I was not aware that it was stolen. However, on July 10th, once I realized that this domain was stolen from @domainler, I immediately got in touch with him through private message and transferred the domain back to him.

It was my fault. I should have done proper research before buying this domain. Had I known this domain was stolen, I would have never purchased it.

However, at the same time, I am disappointed with NameSilo as well. According to this thread and the below post, they had some idea that Buqe.com had a bad history/was stolen.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/arunas-zygis-stole-900-usd-from-me.1009388/page-3#post-6070001

Being the registrar, they could have easily put this domain on hold or prevented it from being listed on their marketplace. I know it was not intentional but a tiny slip from their end. However, that mistake caused me a lot of undue stress and monetary loss. Having said that, I am glad that the original owner @domainler got back his domain.

@namesilo: Would it be possible for me to get a refund? I have all the details (the invoice from NameSilo, purchase date, etc)

Thanks!

@namesilo: Any updates?

•••
Lesson learned - Escrow for everything unless its people I deal with all the time.

Simpler one, don't send as friends or family to anyone you don't know. Let them pay the fee.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back