NameSilo

.tv April 8th can't come soon enough!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm posting for two reasons:

1) I'd like to see the .TV section hit 100,000

2) I'm making a statement: April 8th can't come soon enough!!!

I know it's not the final factor for deciding the value of .TVs, but, I'm sure after the sedo .TV auction all of us will have a better handle on what our .TVs are worth now and potentially in the future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
... but, I'm sure after the sedo .TV auction all of us will have a better handle on what our .TVs are worth now and potentially in the future.

Agree. :guilty:

My hope is that with all of the recent chatter & hoopla ... that there will be some sales of substance to End users that will, in turn, develop and promote these ".TV" domains / websites; modest (or even Mid - High $X,xxx+ in a few cases) domainer-to-domainer results and/or auctions not achieving their "Reserve Prices", though expected by some, will be generally disappointing - at this time of heightened expectations IMHO. :gl:

Just my two sense,
Jeff B-)

•••
Agree. :guilty:

My hope is that with all of the recent chatter & hoopla ... that there will be some sales of substance to End users that will, in turn, develop and promote these ".TV" domains / websites; modest (or even Mid - High $X,xxx+ in a few cases) domainer-to-domainer results and/or auctions not achieving their "Reserve Prices", though expected by some, will be generally disappointing - at this time of heightened expectations IMHO. :gl:

Just my two sense,
Jeff B-)

...development and promotion by endusers will be the defining point to this extension, not the auction per se. To get off the ground .tv will have to entrench itself in its well-defined niche before any serious expansion can take place in it's other smaller niches.

I think that the technology taking place now is quite opportune and the recent developments of the FCC is only enhancing that by a quantum margin. My opinion, natch, but I see too much stuff going around this extension that can affect it in such a positive way that many are taking for granted or ignoring altogether.

have fun and a nice day, Jeff.

•••
^ Good insight, thanks Freedom! :music:

Enjoy the day,
Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back