Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Anyone interested in developing new gTLD's ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

loupe

Established Member
Impact
82
I'm looking to see if there are serious people into these gTLD's who would like to exchange ideas of developing some ? Feel free to send a PM if you got gTLD's yourself and also think of ways to developing some and see what comes out. I have some really good gTLD's and wouldn't mind a fruitful partnership :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
5
•••
Looks decent and fits the domain perfectly ! :) Sent you a PM.
 
0
•••
Thanks for pm.
 
0
•••
NewYorkCityClientel.link

Just kidding, I am seeking a developing partner for life.tips and/or helpful.tips as well as many others, but I think life.tips is the prime one to focus on. See lifetips.com for an idea.
 
0
•••

Nice start. Good luck with your site.

I'm interested in developing one, but I am undecided on when to start as it is very ambitious and would require a considerably amount of time.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Nice start. Good luck with your site.

I'm interested in developing one, but I am undecided on when to start as it is very ambitious and would require a considerably amount of time.

Nice job, keep it up. Cheers.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back