NameSilo

Did anyone register .website domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Did anyone register '.website' domains? The general availability started today.

I feel out of all the new gtld's this is very generic!! At least, that's my opinion. :)

It's from Radix Registry the one's who also offer .site .online & the most anticipated .web extension - all yet to be released.

I grabbed 2 domains -
ForexTrading.website
SportsBetting.website

Thought they suited the generic extension well :roll:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Do notice how I had to put http in front so everyone would understand its a web address

•••
I have only two .website (not too keen on it because of the length of the extension, among other reasons given).

I bought CRISPR.website just because I think CRISPR is going to be so big in health that maybe someone will want any extension in it and very few were available (the .com sold for more than $25k according to GoValue but not sure the exact price).

I recently picked up ClimateChange.website just cause well it works well as a reference site and I might even develop it as such if enough hours ever come around.

Bob

•••
•••
•••
•••
I've got only one - personal/website. It's a premium renewal, though not too bad, and I'm not sure if I'll renew, though I might give it a try as a lead gen/affiliate site for site builders.

•••
The .website has both high numbers and a good fraction not parked. There are 275 in the top 1M Alexa which is not too shabby. Perhaps because it is the extension "given" with some registration packages, it seems to be getting used more than some ngTLD, even though resales seem limited. Also abuse statistics are good relatively. I still just have 2, but am considering adding a few.

•••
I registered maple.website - hopefuly some Canadians will like it :) Domain gets nice number of views.

•••
I registered a couple of typo type ins.
advertise dot website
advertizing dot website

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back