IT.COM

Did anyone register .website domains??

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Did anyone register '.website' domains? The general availability started today.

I feel out of all the new gtld's this is very generic!! At least, that's my opinion. :)

It's from Radix Registry the one's who also offer .site .online & the most anticipated .web extension - all yet to be released.

I grabbed 2 domains -
ForexTrading.website
SportsBetting.website

Thought they suited the generic extension well :roll:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If a .com sells for 2K It means the .whatever is worth almost nothing.
itassistant - with a prefix 'it'

Assistant(.)com is worth $150,000-250,000

•••
it was my domain name.

mange.png

not cool Radix :/

•••
.Website is at 18th position in gtld ranking.

•••
I have 30 .website domains, but I can't sell them even for $1 at the moment :)

•••
I see total 5 .website sales in Namebio.

•••
•••
We should boycott these newly created extensions unless they reduce renewal prices and stop charging insane prices for reserved domains. They should not even reserve at the first place.

•••
the bosses can always stage a few huge sales and the sheep will run and buy up names in this extension

I told you guys what I suspect about others in this field

•••
i liked my DiscountWebsite.com :D

•••
•••
•••
I only have one .website I think, choose.website. Time will tell. ;)

•••
•••
Just checked namestat.org and .website is at 18th position among ntlds with 144,073 registrations.

•••
•••
Did anyone register '.website' domains? The general availability started today.

I feel out of all the new gtld's this is very generic!! At least, that's my opinion. :)

It's from Radix Registry the one's who also offer .site .online & the most anticipated .web extension - all yet to be released.

I grabbed 2 domains -
ForexTrading.website
SportsBetting.website

Thought they suited the generic extension well :roll:

isn't the www worldwideweb

so basically: worldwideweb SportsBetting.website

I tend to shy away from extensions longer than 3 characters because they are like another word in themselves.

Last edited:
•••
.website for web developers only ;)

•••
.website for web developers only ;)

Yup and that is the million dollar question I have. If you get even partial participation from developers how can an extension like this be profitable in the long run. With the hundreds of new extensions on the market anything is a possibility and one day a .dairyfarmer could become a reality. The question is would you build your business brand around it knowing it would be underfunded and you could lose your address?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Each registration technically counts as a sale right? I did not even get one because it seems too long to me also. However each to their own and good luck.. Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
•••
They should put up a .christmas

Kudos to whoever then registers

merry.christmas

•••
BKK.website ( BKK = Bangkok )
GSB.website ( GSB = Government Savings Bank )

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back