Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After reading through some of the delusional drivel in this thread, I have a real dim view of humanity going forward.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
And for one's own forward going it is important to understand that this "pandemic" (incl. its "vaccinations" etc.) is a designed tool on behalf of the world's elites with the aim to control the future of the rest (masses).

Last edited:
•••
I have a real dim view of humanity going forward.

So do I if we allow our freedoms to be taken from us unless we get a shot of something that has not been proven safe.

It seems that everyone believes side effects only happen around the time of vaccination. Which IMO, is short-sighted.

At the start of the pandemic, I saw what was happening in China and stocked up on masks and food before it became news in the UK. I also started researching the original SARS. Nearly two decades later and they were still unable to find a safe vaccine.

The problem. When the mice got re-infected a second time, it caused chaos with the immune system, and in many instances, instant death. Whether that information is available now is doubtful, but it was there, and that's the reason I'm out.

Other than that, I'm not anti-vax and will never be, as long as I have a choice and there are adequate safety trials beforehand.

At this point, limiting people's movement if they don't take it is null and void.

People that are vaccinated are safe (if the vaccine works), and the rest will build herd immunity in a short space of time. Hospitals won't be overwhelmed (the argument for lockdowns) as a high percentage of the population has already got antibodies due to being infected or vaccinated.

The UK should have already reached herd immunity, according to some high-end universities. Why the MSM is not telling us, I don't know.

Let's hope that technology has advanced so much that they could find a safe vaccine for a coronavirus for the first time.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Without the willingness to put the puzzle pieces together, it is not possible to get the big picture.
A common result of it then is the "convenient" way of trying to discredit those who have this will as "conspiracy theorists".
In the meantime the big picture gets even bigger and the number of puzzle pieces increases - in other words, the later someone starts connecting the dots, the harder it will be for them.

Last edited:
•••
Without the willingness to put the puzzle pieces together, it is not possible to get the big picture.
A common result of it then is the "convenient" way of trying to discredit those who have this will as "conspiracy theorists".
In the meantime the big picture gets even bigger and the number of puzzle pieces increases - in other words, the later someone starts connecting the dots, the harder it will be for them.

Agreed, the easy way out is to dismiss or discredit those who don't share the same beliefs. One of the 'side effects' of the VAX is that we are having this conversation today. :xf.wink:

IMO it is our shared responsibilty to try to dispense bias in order to understand the issues confronting society on a deeper level. To borrow a phrase from the movie 'Cool Hand Luke', "What we have here is a failure to communicate." I recently found an interview 'gem' between two intellectuals that highlight this point splendidly (cue @ 36:00) :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
You can see with a lot of the opinions here that Social Darwinism is going to end up doing its job.

This is going to keep hitting some areas much harder than others. Aka the conservative areas that are in denial about the virus, the vaccine, masks, safety measures, and hang out with groups of like minded people. That is gonna turn out really well.

Brad

Is this why Texas has so few "cases" *COUGH* this sh*t show has become a CASEDEMIC now?!!!

(and many of us know about the PCR fraud for testing)

Go ahead and take a gander...

I think Brad can do a better job explaining medical concepts than Fraudci does!

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
So do I if we allow our freedoms to be taken from us unless we get a shot of something that has not been proven safe.

It seems that everyone believes side effects only happen around the time of vaccination. Which IMO, is short-sighted.

At the start of the pandemic, I saw what was happening in China and stocked up on masks and food before it became news in the UK. I also started researching the original SARS. Nearly two decades later and they were still unable to find a safe vaccine.

The problem. When the mice got re-infected a second time, it caused chaos with the immune system, and in many instances, instant death. Whether that information is available now is doubtful, but it was there, and that's the reason I'm out.

Other than that, I'm not anti-vax and will never be, as long as I have a choice and there are adequate safety trials beforehand.

At this point, limiting people's movement if they don't take it is null and void.

People that are vaccinated are safe (if the vaccine works), and the rest will build herd immunity in a short space of time. Hospitals won't be overwhelmed (the argument for lockdowns) as a high percentage of the population has already got antibodies due to being infected or vaccinated.

The UK should have already reached herd immunity, according to some high-end universities. Why the MSM is not telling us, I don't know.

Let's hope that technology has advanced so much that they could find a safe vaccine for a coronavirus for the first time.

All the vaccines (other than Sputnik) went through adequate testing, but even if they never, for the past 6 months, 1 billion people around the world have now been vaccinated and have been vaccinated with little fatal reactions to the vaccine and are now fully protected, does that alone prove that these vaccines are safe?

I just can't believe after a 16 months of living with this virus, there are people out there who are still ignorant about it, take a look at India right now, the country is in crisis, people are struggling to breathe and there's not enough oxygen in the country, so even though many of these people could be saved, there is nothing that can be done and being turned away from hospitals and told to go home, it’s horrible!

No matter where you are from in the world, I'm sure every one of us will know someone who have lost their lives to covid, so it really gets me angry reading comments like this on the internet from people such as you, promoting their shite to other people and frankly have no clue what they are talking about, I think a lot don’t even have strong views about it, they just do it to repel, go against whats being told and to be different and you know a lot of these people will believe in every conspiracy theory out there.

Believe me, if you get covid and you end up in hospital you will be saying "i wish i had the vaccine" yes there are risks to the vaccine, there is to anything, taking paracetamol, sleeping tablets (anything).

But the benefits outweigh the risks.

Last edited:
•••
it really gets me angry reading comments like this on the internet from people such as you, promoting their shite to other people and frankly have no clue what they are talking about

Sorry, it's just my opinion and the reason why I don't feel comfortable taking the vaccine.

•••
I'm getting side effects from this thread

•••
Only thing I've heard from people I know about any real noticeable side effects so far, is one woman saying she had chills for a couple days from AZ.

Last edited:
•••
Only thing I've heard from people I know about any real noticeable side effects so far, is one woman saying she had chills for a couple days from AZ.

The first round of Moderna I had mild flulike symptoms - headache, drowsiness, minor chills and a sore arm for about a day. Second round nothing. I've had the seasonal flu shot before and experienced worse.

•••
The first round of Moderna I had mild flulike symptoms - headache, drowsiness, minor chills and a sore arm for about a day. Second round nothing. I've had the seasonal flu shot before and experienced worse.

As said i've got my 2nd jab of the Oxford one in a couple of days.

I had what you had day after (headache/chills/fatigue/feeling sick), nothing i don't usually do to myself after a night out :xf.laugh::hungover:

But reading your comment, gives me a bit of hope i won't get any side effects 2nd time around, but if i do no probs, will take that for a few hours to be protected from covid for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
•••

The few I've talked to who've gotten a covid shot or 2 so far, have gotten either Pfizer or AZ - mostly Pfizer. No Moderna. If they had anything like headaches and drowsiness, it wasn't mentioned. Maybe because any such was minor.

I imagine I'll hear of more side effects from people I know, before the 1st round covid vaccines are over.

Last edited:
•••
Definitely Moderna.

I got the better vaccine 😜

I've had the first one. Oxford AZ. No side effects whatsoever.

Of those I know who've had at least one dose, one of them told me he had a very sore upper arm for a couple of days then nothing more. The others haven't reported any side effects.

I wonder what the self-deluding idiots are reading or hearing, if they believe Covid doesn't exist? The deaths around here have been real enough and the long covid is producing some very nasty illnesses among real, genuine people with red blood. No vampires involved. Can they actually achieve anything with those lies, beyond denying the freedom and even the lives of many others for their own - what is it? sociopathy? psychopathy? certainly not good will.

•••
I'm getting side effects from this thread

I'm losing even more confidence in humanity after reading this thread and it was already at an all-time low. :unsure:

Domainers are early adopters and ahead of the curve, not luddites who obey the flickering mind control screens and crooked politicians . . . right?

1) Total Mortality is WNL (Within Normal Limits) And has been these recent two years.

2) No CV19 Virus ever has been proven to exist by a pure scientific definition as already discussed. (In fact Rockefeller medicine added "coronavirus" to the medical language in 1968. The same year the NY Jets were scripted to win the Super Bowl, the same year the "911" calling code was created in the USA and the same year the Twin Towers were built already planned for demolition 33 years later.... merely a coincidence eh?)

3) A rushed out sketchballs vax + the ones that aren't vax but "gene therapy" all are in experimental phases with absolutely no guarantees to improve health, but definitely guarantees of implanting eugenics ideals in your veins - and you want that? :wideyed::blackeye::banghead::vomit::eggface::eggface::eggface::eggface::eggface:

4) "Bernard was right; the Terrain is everything, the Germ is nothing" - Louis Pasteur

I wonder what the self-deluding idiots are reading or hearing, if they believe Covid doesn't exist.

We're called doctors who examine facts, data and utilize the scientific method before drawing conclusions. Logic and common sense help fuel the batteries of sentience as well.

We also engage in civil discourse as is revered in scientific and medical communities.

707px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png

Feel free to refute central points and intellectually engage.

Last edited:
•••
Do Flu vaccines exist anymore? It seems like not one case of Flu in over a year, worldwide. Strange - but that must be the silver lining to co vid - the Flu seems to have been cured or wiped out by co vid. That has to be positive, look back at the CDC stats for the last decade. co vid has almost the same affected & mortality rates as the Flu. Image if we had Flu & co vid at the same time (it would be 2X as bad). Maybe we are really lucky?
Always looking to find the positive!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Do Flu vaccines exist anymore? It seems like not one case of Flu in over a year, worldwide. Strange - but that must be the silver lining to co vid - the Flu seems to have been cured or wiped out by co vid. That has to be positive, look back at the CDC stats for the last decade. co vid has almost the same affected & mortality rates as the Flu. Image if we had Flu & co vid at the same time (it would be 2X as bad). Maybe we are really lucky?
Always looking to find the positive!

Let's look at the stats...

COVID (United States) -

31.2M cases / 571K deaths
1.8% overall mortality rate
174 deaths per 100,000 population

Influenza (United States - 2019)

Number of deaths: 5,902
Deaths per 100,000 population: 1.8

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/flu.htm

There is no comparison between the two.

COVID is much more deadly in every group. It is more transmissible, has much higher hospitalization rates, longer times in hospital, and a much higher mortality rate. There have also been multiple reports and studies where people confirm lingering issues months later, after "recovering".

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
@bmugford

I think you mis-read my post, I'm talking the positives: Just to be clear - here is my quote taken directly from the CDC & I am putting the link so you can read your self.

Influenza Updates:
Here is the Link https://www.cdc.gov/flu/index.htm

Fair enough. You have to understand with the BS being spread through this thread, it is not hard to see how I came to that conclusion.

There are really people making the ridiculous argument that COVID is not real and/or is no more deadly than the normal flu. I just wanted to clarify that.

The CDC explains the following -

In countries or jurisdictions where extensive community mitigation measures are maintained (e.g., face masks, social distancing, school closures, and teleworking), those locations might have little influenza circulation during the upcoming 2020–21 Northern Hemisphere influenza season.

•••
Nice to hear about everyone’s side effects

•••
@bmugford

I think you mis-read my post, I'm talking the positives: Just to be clear - here is my quote taken directly from the CDC & I am putting the link so you can read your self.

Influenza Updates:
Here is the Link https://www.cdc.gov/flu/index.htm

"Flu deaths" are now "Covid" deaths to scare the public and puff the figures.

Let's look at the stats...

COVID (United States) -

31.2M cases / 571K deaths
1.8% overall mortality rate
174 deaths per 100,000 population

Influenza (United States - 2019)

Number of deaths: 5,902
Deaths per 100,000 population: 1.8

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/flu.htm

There is no comparison between the two.

COVID is much more deadly in every group. It is more transmissible, has much higher hospitalization rates, longer times in hospital, and a much higher mortality rate. There have also been multiple reports and studies where people confirm lingering issues months later, after "recovering".

Brad

"Covid" is the flu relabelled as is quite obvious with your #s (and other deaths from comorbidities ordinarily labeled as such added to puff that 571k figure)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BhjPDxZXRXie/

You keep speaking of "cases" which over half of the medical community KNOWS is a sham.

But hey Brad - You do sound a lot more eloquent and knowledgable about medicine than Fraudci does!

Last edited:
•••
@bmugford
Flu is worst than you think. link below

CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

this is USA only, I believe.

the link gets you to the spreadsheet to see all the data. You under estimated Flu, it's a terrible virus that has been around for a long, long time.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back