Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can see with a lot of the opinions here that Social Darwinism is going to end up doing its job.

This is going to keep hitting some areas much harder than others. Aka the conservative areas that are in denial about the virus, the vaccine, masks, safety measures, and hang out with groups of like minded people. That is gonna turn out really well.

Brad

I am waiting for people in Texas, Florida, and the the other red states to start dropping dead any day now.

•••
•••
Who do I trust?

The entire medical and science field.

Or

Some people peddling conspiracy theories on Twitter, Facebook, or forums.

I mean. It is a really tough call.

Do you go with the qualified guidance of credible experts in a field or the Dunning-Kruger opinions of random people?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The so called covid19 virus has never been isolated.

What makes you say that? Koch's postulates?

Developed in the 19th century, Robert Koch’s postulates are the four criteria designed to assess whether a microorganism causes a disease. As originally stated, the four criteria are: (1) The microorganism must be found in diseased but not healthy individuals; (2) The microorganism must be cultured from the diseased individual; (3) Inoculation of a healthy individual with the cultured microorganism must recapitulated the disease; and finally (4) The microorganism must be re-isolated from the inoculated, diseased individual and matched to the original microorganism.

How do these criteria satisfy the definition of a virus (especially #2)? O_o

Last edited:
•••
Who do I trust?

The entire medical and science field.

Or

Some people peddling conspiracy theories on Twitter, Facebook, or forums.

I mean. It is a really tough call.

Do you go with the qualified guidance of credible experts in a field or the Dunning-Kruger opinions of random people?

Brad

You're welcome to come deliberate with the medical & science field.

There are plenty of us willing to engage in civil discourse, such as that video a few posts up with Dr. Shiva and Senator Dr. Jensen.

Remember who Anthony Fauci actually is - a Jesuit actor who knows even less about science than most think he does.

http://karymullis.org

Here is that video again in case you are curious what real doctors have to say about what is going on :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Remember who Anthony Fauci actually is - a Jesuit actor who knows even less about science than most think he does.

Anthony Fauci is a doctor and scientist with more than 35 years in the position at the NIH as Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

From 1983 to 2002, Fauci was one of the world's most frequently-cited scientists across all scientific journals.

Who are you? Just some rando spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories online.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Knowing who Anthony Fauci is isn't as important as knowing who you are.

Once you know who you are, you know that there is no need to get "vaccinated".

That being said, Anthony Fauci is most probably another freemason in this scripted act and it's up to you to learn what that mean.

•••
Knowing who Anthony Fauci is isn't as important as knowing who you are.

Once you know who you are, you know that there is no need to get "vaccinated".

That being said, Anthony Fauci is most probably another freemason in this scripted act and it's up to you to learn what that mean.

6174PsFWJSL._AC_SX425_.jpg

•••
I know lots of people who have been vaccinated (most with Pfizer/BioNTechs) and they had not noticed any side effects

yes but those u know are a drop in the ocean..compared to all..like 0.00000000001%

•••
One has to be a rank idiot or have malafide intension to be an anti vax now. I would like think one is just an idiot

and all those idiots think yer an idiot for being pro vax.

really..a futile debate.

•••
Mother got the vaccine, totally fine. I don't have it, nor plan to get it...I don't believe in getting something that we have a very limited understanding about (vaccination wise)...I'm just naturally sceptical, ill be even more sceptical if the government make it a legal requirement to get it

•••
•••
Just curious, is growing 2 extra toes on each foot and scales on my back considered 'side effects'? ...asking for a friend of course.

•••
Mother got the vaccine, totally fine. I don't have it, nor plan to get it...I don't believe in getting something that we have a very limited understanding about (vaccination wise)...I'm just naturally sceptical, ill be even more sceptical if the government make it a legal requirement to get it

It is likely going to be mandated when it is fully approved.

I mean you can still choose to not get it. No one is going to send you to jail or hold you down and force you to get it.

All 50 states require at least (4) vaccines for school children. 43 require at least 5. Some require even more.

Additionally many states mandate them for daycare centers, health workers, elder care facilities, etc.

https://vaccines.procon.org/state-by-state-vaccinations-required-for-public-school-kindergarten/

Even now many states with personal of religious exemptions leave the decision in the school boards hands if your unvaccinated child is allowed to attend.

It might be your right to not be vaccinated, but it is not your right to spread disease because of that decision.

Foreign countries will require it for international travel. Even now several parts of the world require vaccines for travel. It is nothing new.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccination_requirements_for_international_travel

There is pretty much nothing in world history that has saved more lives than vaccines.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
yes but those u know are a drop in the ocean..compared to all..like 0.00000000001%

You may be right, but I live in Denmark and here there are virtually registered no problems with the vaccine - We have stopped vaccinating with AZ because blood clots were registered and so far we have not used Johnson and Johnson because it is suspected for the same - I`m thankful for the medical science and have nothing left for all the idiots who spread false information and do not want to be vaccinated to the detriment of everyone else

•••

Although I am not a virologist, the guest speaker makes some valid points. The idea of terrain theory resonates with me, having had considerable success with homeopathy. I'm not completely disparaging the idea that vaccines fall into the 'one-size-fits-all' model and may not the panacea they claim to be, like many Western medicines that alleviate symptoms, but do not cure the origin of the disease.

Last edited:
•••

Around 91 million Americans have been full vaccinated.

With your math that works out to 0.00091 people. It seems legit, and not like a number you just pulled out of your ass with no empirical data to back it up.

Brad

•••
That makes sense, and you're right. I agree if you do choose not to be vaccinated, then at least be required to take a Covid test as the compromise...I wouldn't have an issue with a blood sample. I wouldn't even be against a vaccine, the only problem I have with it is its early days...all vaccines need extensive trials, they seem to have come out of nowhere, almost out of desperation to do something. I could be very wrong about that, it just seems a little fast getting to this stage...my gut tells me more data is needed, the vaccination parade makes my face squint

Last edited:
•••
That makes sense, and you're right. I agree if you do choose not to be vaccinated, then at least be required to take a Covid test as the compromise...I wouldn't have an issue with a blood sample. I wouldn't even be against a vaccine, the only problem I have with it is its early days...all vaccines need extensive trials, they seem to have come out of nowhere, almost out of desperation to do something. I could be very wrong about that, it just seems a little fast getting to this stage, when more data is needed

If people have legit questions about the speed of this vaccine, I understand. But a lot of the people are not "asking questions" they are already making anti-vax conclusions and spreading stupid conspiracy theories.

We all know it's a plandemic created by Anthony Fauci and China and Bill Gates is using the vaccine to microchip people...and 5G is mind control or something...:xf.confused:

People will have the choice to not be vaccinated, but it also doesn't mean they are going to have the same options.

Private companies, schools, employers, hotels, airlines, foreign countries, etc. can all require it.

I can tell you right now there is a 0% chance it is not going to be required by the military when fully approved. There is no way foreign countries are going to allow unvaccinated US soliders to just travel freely in their country.

Requiring vaccines to participate in many parts of society is nothing new.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
There is pretty much nothing in world history that has saved more lives than vaccines.
The apex of nonsense, "vaccines" are not life savers, they are life harmers.

•••
Probably right, if I wasn't a sceptic I would have an easier life. I live in the countryside, I don't even like it when a pheasant looks at me when I turn my back

•••
Probably right, if I wasn't a sceptic I would have an easier life. I live in the countryside, I don't even like it when a pheasant looks at me when I turn my back

In general, being skeptical is not really a bad thing.

It can be a bad thing though when it comes to public health, where herd immunity actually matters.

Brad

•••
The apex of nonsense, "vaccines" are not life savers, they are life harmers.

For sure. We would have saved way more lives if we let smallpox, measles, polio, mumps, and other viruses run wild. :xf.confused:

Not only have vaccines saved countless lives. They have improved countless lives.

Brad

•••
For sure. We would have saved way more lives if we let smallpox, measles, polio, mumps, and other viruses run wild. :xf.confused:

Not only have vaccines saved countless lives. They have improved countless lives.

Brad
You should not believe all what you read in "medical journals" or Wikipedia ;)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back