Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should not believe all what you read in "medical journals" or Wikipedia ;)

I am not sure I have ever met someone on the pro-smallpox, pro-polio, pro-measles side.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Brad is right, good vaccines are a good thing, and they save lives. Only point I made was about the limited data - Quite literally the only thing. Aside from that, all for it

•••
I am not sure I have ever met someone on the pro-smallpox, pro-polio, pro-measles side.
You are delusional.

Brad
You are free to believe in the existence of such named diseases.

As I wrote, those who have met themselves know that they don't need "vaccinations" ...
... for "diseases" that do probably not exist at all.

Last edited:
•••
Brad is right, good vaccines are a good thing, and they save lives. Only point I made was about the limited data - Quite literally the only thing. Aside from that, all for it

I think a lot of people are concerned about the speed of the rollout. I have no issue with it.

Many of the same people though are not actually skeptical of the speed, they are just anti-vax and against any vaccine, as you can see here.

It could have taken 10 years, it doesn't matter to people with those beliefs. It takes a real special person to argue against highly effective vaccines for things like smallpox, polio, and MMR.

Brad

•••
Yeah, true. Definitely not against the use of vaccines, speed only

•••
You are free to believe in the existence of such named diseases.

As I wrote, those who have met themselves know that they don't need "vaccinations" ...
... for "diseases" that do probably not exist at all.

Oh so now smallpox, polio, and MMR don't even exist? They never existed.
You are silly.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Oh so now smallpox, polio, and MMR don't even exist? They never existed.
You are silly.

Brad
You can believe they existed or you can believe the opposite, you are free to believe what you want, just listen to your heart.

My point is the manipulative character of spreading fear through the MSM and if you really don't see it then you are the one who is delusional and silly.

However, maybe it's just because you own stocks of Pfitzer.

Follow the money.

Last edited:
•••
You can believe they existed or you can believe the opposite, you are free to believe what you want, just listen to your heart.

My point is the manipulative character of spreading fear through the MSM and if you really don't see it then you are the one who is delusional and silly.

However, maybe it's just because you own stocks of Pfitzer.

Follow the money.

If anyone here wants to trust someone that thinks the elimination of viruses like smallpox, polio, and MMR is a bad thing or they never existed in the first place...and then wants to trust them on anything related to medicine or science. :xf.laugh:

I have heard some dumb takes in my life. I think that ones takes the cake.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If anyone here wants to trust someone that thinks the elimination of viruses like smallpox, polio, and MMR is a bad thing or they never existed in the first place...and then wants to trust you on anything related to medicine or science. :xf.laugh:

I have heard some dumb takes in my life. I think that ones takes the cake.

Brad
You are twisting my words.

I never wrote that I think the elimination of viruses like smallpox, polio, and MMR is a bad thing, I indirectly indicated that it is possible that these diseases may not exist at all.

At least not in the extent as the governments tell us through their well paid employees and media channels.

•••
You are twisting my words.

I never wrote that I think the elimination of viruses like smallpox, polio, and MMR is a bad thing, I indirectly indicated that it is possible that these diseases may not exist at all.

At least not in the extent as the governments tell us through their well paid employees and media channels.

Not only did smallpox, polio, and measles actually exist, they killed millions and destroyed the quality of life of countless people.

I have never ran into a person that doubted the existence of them. There is endless empirical data and evidence. It is crazy that this is even a discussion.

Brad

•••
Not only did smallpox, polio, and measles actually exist, they killed millions and destroyed the quality of life of countless people.

I have never ran into a person that doubted the existence of them. There is endless empirical data and evidence. It is crazy that this is even a discussion.

Brad
Don't forget that at the end you also just believe these "endless empirical data and evidence" while in fact you do not know if it is true or not.

•••
Don't forget that at the end you also just believe these "endless empirical data and evidence" while in fact you do not know if it is true or not.

What shape is the Earth. Let me guess...flat?

Brad

•••
•••
Anthony Fauci is a doctor and scientist with more than 35 years in the position at the NIH as Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

From 1983 to 2002, Fauci was one of the world's most frequently-cited scientists across all scientific journals.

Who are you? Just some rando spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories online.

Brad

Fauci is a fraud from day one.
http://anthonyfauci.net

•••
For sure. We would have saved way more lives if we let smallpox, measles, polio, mumps, and other viruses run wild. :xf.confused:

Not only have vaccines saved countless lives. They have improved countless lives.

Brad

Wrong again.

You may beLIEve that happened, but that's not what actually happened.

You're welcome to come join the people really in medicine and dialogue about this or you can kick the can around with the peanut gallery here if you prefer . . .

Last edited:
•••
6174PsFWJSL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Ya’ll who line up for jabs voluntarily injected aluminum into your blood akin to your image of the tin foil hat there...

Ya know..as the adjuvant to create the antibody response because it is the second most toxic metal in the world...

And that is if you beLIEve the innate-adaptive reductionist model of immunology has any meaning at all in regards to health - then you’ll get your antibodies when you inject yourself with aluminum most certainly.

Last edited:
•••

Indeed the vaccines rushed to market are not approved beyond an experimentation level. All who take them are willingly taking part in a stage four trial with only guarantees of a bunch of nasty symptoms with no guarantee of protection against infectious diseases.

If you love doughnuts you could rush for the experimental jab and Krispy Kreme will hook you up with freebies for being a good guinea pig!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...ow-available-for-people-16-and-up/ar-BB1eVxfO

Last edited:
•••
•••
I was gonna comment but then I noticed all the lunies participating in this thread. Godspeed... have a good one. Enjoy the mushrooms.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Ya’ll who line up for jabs voluntarily injected aluminum into your blood akin to your image of the tin foil hat there...

Ya know..as the adjuvant to create the antibody response because it is the second most toxic metal in the world...

And that is if you beLIEve the innate-adaptive reductionist model of immunology has any meaning at all in regards to health - then you’ll get your antibodies when you inject yourself with aluminum most certainly.
Thanks, this is the perfect response in this (tin foil hat / vaccination) context, hopefully it will open the minds of the vaxxed (and of those who propagate / demand vaccination).

Last edited:
•••
One of the side effects of Covid is the timing, like a perfect storm. In the wake of the US election, together with Global Warming, each issue is a disparate event, but disbelievers are likely to lump the separate issues into a grand scheme divided along party lines with only one causal event.

•••
One of the side effects of Covid is the timing, like a perfect storm. In the wake of the US election, together with Global Warming, each issue is a disparate event, but disbelievers are likely to lump the separate issues into a grand scheme divided along party lines with only one causal event.

So your mini; perhaps AI bot rant suggests that the MILITARY WORLD GAMES beginning in WUHAN CHINA on OCTOBER 18, 2019 coincidentally happened the exact same day: OCTOBER 18, 2019 - when A GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONAVIRUS EXERCISE (EVENT 201) occurred in NYC?

Last edited:
•••
Strange as hell that so many of you didn't experience any symptoms after the injections. My wife's working as a kindergarten teacher. She didn't want the vaccine, since we both already have had COVID in January, so it would be pretty useless right now. Anyway, the point is that almost every other teacher that got the "jab" felt extremely sick & laid in the bed for days until they were able to stand up again. Now as for COVID itself, I personally know ~20 people who had it. Only one required hospital admission, he is ~65 years old + overweight. All others, including me, had a really mild form of COVID, where we just had a bad headache for couple days, a fever & a loss of smell for couple days. That was it.

PS. All of the kindergarten teachers are receiving AZ vaccine.

I also have a cousin who works in a hospital. She has received 2 shots of Pfizer. She said it hurt her arm pretty badly after first shot, while after the second shot she barely could walk. She said she walked into the toilet and sat there for couple hours because she didn't have enough strength to move. Symptoms went away on second day.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not anti-vax, but bigPharma is pure evil, and their plan is genocide and slavery. No doubdt about it.
Also they think they don't have much time to push their agenda.

Big part of covid hoax is PCR manipulation. PCR test can't be used to detect presence of diseases (or viruses) according to its inventor. A doctor says he checked 1500 PCR positive people, and all they got were influenza. Confirmed by other labs also. And he told CDC he wanted to see a sample of that virus. CDC refused. And CDC is being sued now.. What would bigpharma do now, try to kill that doctor, as usual.

There is no new virus as far as we know. (There are coronaviruses but they claim there is a new one which is more deadly than others.) It is just a genetic sequence made with computer using some data taken from somewhere (Wuhan patients?). It can be part of human genetic code. I mean, I heard "corona virus" resembles lysosomes. I heard last year this new coronavirus doesn't exist , but I didn't believe it because the source was not very reliable (only about 50-70 percent reliable, but 100 percent good intentions).. but now more and more people are saying the same thing, lots of doctors, scientists..

If PCR test can be used to detect covid, why is it not used to detect other diseases? What is special about covid?

Lots of fruits and vegetables are PCR positive quite often.

Also why did influenza just disappear, because of masks? nonsense.

There is some attack on humanity, we don't know what exactly it is, but the main tool in the attack are vaccines. Others are PCR manipualtion, media lies, corrupt govts, corrupt bigpharma, poor cures, and EM attacks via smarphones and more. PCR test can be used both to create an illusion and panic, and to add some tiny device to human body. All is done to inject everyone with some high tech liquid. except elites who pretend to take the vaccine but don't.

The whole point of this thread is to understand whether those evil vaccines have been replaced with innocent liquids. (did Trump save his "enemies" (people who vote for Biden and so take the vax) or not. )

There can be innocent vaccines.. I'm really not sure about it. But all western ones (for covid) are evil and dangerous. Some may be more dangerous than others. Also, everything may look ok, until you stop obeying, and then, the stuff they put into your body can be activated remotely..

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back