Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got AZ, so did my daughter. No side effects, except the usual for adenovirus - you get a cold for a day or two, which is how it works, not really a side effect.

The media is profiting from scaremongering. There's a frontal attack on cheaper adenovirus, AZ and J&J. Ridiculous.These are safer than even common meds like ibuprofen and such. One in a million people dies from any common meds or even a flu vaccine can cause that.

I have concluded there's a big push from competitor pharma to discredit other vaccines, cause they're cheap and would eat their share. And by doing so, they take the whole mitigation effort down.

Edit: Own thoughts and experience, I'm not an MD or anything - so take everything with a grain of salt.

Edit2: Also nobody I know directly or indirectly had any major, life-threatening side effects from vaccines. Good luck there

Last edited:
•••
So do I if we allow our freedoms to be taken from us unless we get a shot of something that has not been proven safe.

It seems that everyone believes side effects only happen around the time of vaccination. Which IMO, is short-sighted.

At the start of the pandemic, I saw what was happening in China and stocked up on masks and food before it became news in the UK. I also started researching the original SARS. Nearly two decades later and they were still unable to find a safe vaccine.

The problem. When the mice got re-infected a second time, it caused chaos with the immune system, and in many instances, instant death. Whether that information is available now is doubtful, but it was there, and that's the reason I'm out.

Other than that, I'm not anti-vax and will never be, as long as I have a choice and there are adequate safety trials beforehand.

At this point, limiting people's movement if they don't take it is null and void.

People that are vaccinated are safe (if the vaccine works), and the rest will build herd immunity in a short space of time. Hospitals won't be overwhelmed (the argument for lockdowns) as a high percentage of the population has already got antibodies due to being infected or vaccinated.

The UK should have already reached herd immunity, according to some high-end universities. Why the MSM is not telling us, I don't know.

Let's hope that technology has advanced so much that they could find a safe vaccine for a coronavirus for the first time.

All the vaccines (other than Sputnik) went through adequate testing, but even if they never, for the past 6 months, 1 billion people around the world have now been vaccinated and have been vaccinated with little fatal reactions to the vaccine and are now fully protected, does that alone prove that these vaccines are safe?

I just can't believe after a 16 months of living with this virus, there are people out there who are still ignorant about it, take a look at India right now, the country is in crisis, people are struggling to breathe and there's not enough oxygen in the country, so even though many of these people could be saved, there is nothing that can be done and being turned away from hospitals and told to go home, it’s horrible!

No matter where you are from in the world, I'm sure every one of us will know someone who have lost their lives to covid, so it really gets me angry reading comments like this on the internet from people such as you, promoting their shite to other people and frankly have no clue what they are talking about, I think a lot don’t even have strong views about it, they just do it to repel, go against whats being told and to be different and you know a lot of these people will believe in every conspiracy theory out there.

Believe me, if you get covid and you end up in hospital you will be saying "i wish i had the vaccine" yes there are risks to the vaccine, there is to anything, taking paracetamol, sleeping tablets (anything).

But the benefits outweigh the risks.

Last edited:
•••
•••
My arm was sore for a couple days. That was about it.

Brad

•••
Pandemic doesn't exist (even the evil WHO admits it), but attack on humanity exists (via vaccination mostly).
USA deaths
https://vernoncoleman.org/articles/how-many-people-are-vaccines-killing
UK adverse effects and deaths
https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-19th-april-2021

Only a fraction of everything is reported.

Mods please bury this thread.

OP has a history of spreading bizarre conspiracy theories and has obviously started this thread to spread misinformation.

Other platforms have woken up to the dangers of spreading this type of misinformation and conspiracy theory.

There is a sensible discussion about Covid here:
Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news - NamePros
https://www.namepros.com/threads/covid19-coronavirus-updates-and-news.1178134/

•••
I know lots of people who have been vaccinated (most with Pfizer/BioNTechs) and they had not noticed any side effects

Last edited:
•••
After reading through some of the delusional drivel in this thread, I have a real dim view of humanity going forward.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Just out of curiosity... you're suggesting that these vaccines didn't go through the necessary tests to ensure they're safe?

You are wasting your time, 1 billion people around the world have now vaccinated but just like 'some' still believe the earth is flat, anti-vaxers will still claim it's not safe and hasn't had adequate testing (even though they have), when 5 billion has been vaccinated/protected and cracking on with life, some loons will still think 5 billion are going to drop dead together at any moment like some sci-fi TV show.

Thing is these people don't realise they are the biggest threat to the world, more people that get covid = more chance of mutations, so if lets just say 2 million in a country of 50 million don't have the vaccine, covid is still circulating between them and every single person who has it is a risking mutations and with that the lives of the whole nation/world, selfish if you ask me!

I hope vaccine passports happen when everyone in a country have been offered the chance of a vaccine (ie can't travel unless had the vaccine and can't go in restaurants/gyms/clubs etc), why should delusional people risk the lives and health of a whole country?

Last edited:
•••
I had the Oxford vaccine, felt rough next day (felt like an hangover), but would gladly take that than covid, have my 2nd jab in a couple of days and looking forward to it.

It's been great knowing I'm protected from this horrible virus.

Last edited:
•••
Who do I trust?

The entire medical and science field.

Or

Some people peddling conspiracy theories on Twitter, Facebook, or forums.

I mean. It is a really tough call.

Do you go with the qualified guidance of credible experts in a field or the Dunning-Kruger opinions of random people?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I was gonna comment but then I noticed all the lunies participating in this thread. Godspeed... have a good one. Enjoy the mushrooms.

•••
"Flu deaths" are now "Covid" deaths to scare the public and puff the figures.

I can't speak for the USA, although @BrandPlease appears to be saying data is kept similarly to here in the UK. Flu figures are separate from the Covid figures and flu is still the killer it has been for many years, including since the beginning of the epidemic.

@Compassion, I suggest that if you take your head out from your echo chamber of very little scope and examine the data available to you, visit some of the places where you tell us this deadly disease data is fictitious, you will be in for a very great shock. If, as you claim, you are indeed examining data presented to you, I would also suggest you examine with care its progeny.

@Compassion Meanwhile, I'll stick with the evidence of my own eyes and reports from family, friends and associates as well as independently gathered data from a wide range of sources. You have not made any points, hence you have none to refute. What you have done is to regurgitate denials exactly as illustrated on your pyramid of denial.

•••
Watching the news from India,

It's heartbreaking. :xf.frown:

To think that all this tragedy could have been avoided if people had followed Logic and Compassion when dealing with this Pandemic.

One thing is for sure,

There is no room for misinformation, and there is no room for making miscalculations and mistakes when you are dealing with the lives of so many people.

IMO

•••
One has to be a rank idiot or have malafide intension to be an anti vax now. I would like think one is just an idiot

•••
You can see with a lot of the opinions here that Social Darwinism is going to end up doing its job.

This is going to keep hitting some areas much harder than others. Aka the conservative areas that are in denial about the virus, the vaccine, masks, safety measures, and hang out with groups of like minded people. That is gonna turn out really well.

Brad

•••
Definitely Moderna.

I got the better vaccine 😜

I've had the first one. Oxford AZ. No side effects whatsoever.

Of those I know who've had at least one dose, one of them told me he had a very sore upper arm for a couple of days then nothing more. The others haven't reported any side effects.

I wonder what the self-deluding idiots are reading or hearing, if they believe Covid doesn't exist? The deaths around here have been real enough and the long covid is producing some very nasty illnesses among real, genuine people with red blood. No vampires involved. Can they actually achieve anything with those lies, beyond denying the freedom and even the lives of many others for their own - what is it? sociopathy? psychopathy? certainly not good will.

•••
What safety are we talking about. They intentionally put bio and chemo poisons for genocide purposes in those "vaccines".. and there are thousands of deaths as covid vaccine side effects (I mean, according to official records in US and UK). If nothing bad happened, this would just mean Trump replaced them with something good.

Simply put, you cannot substantiate this nonsense. If you are so neurotic as to believe one word of any of it, including Trump being allowed close enough to mess about with vaccines or any form of public immunology, it is you who should be seeking medical advice, of the psychological variety.

•••
I am only denying what the devil (may he be cursed)

So we get to the bottom of it. Religious dogma. Not a shred of science or evidence of any kind. That kind of evangelism has done untold harm over the centuries and continues to do so.

•••
UK covid vaccine side effects including deaths is linked from this page:

These are official records, and not everything is reported.

Where on earth do you get the idea some looney right wing blog is going to quote official figures? Try more independent, science backed media. You can get "The Conversation" daily online for free. If you are interested and intelligent enough you could try the FT and the Economist. Investors and high level policy makers of all political persuasions rely upon them for unbiased reporting. If they get it wrong people lose a lot of money and bad public policy is made. Why rely on screeching nonsense from bigoted fools, blogging without any interest in the truth and without any moral responsibilities?

Your "deep state" is a misrepresentation of "the establishment" (see, for instance, "The State In Capitalist Society", Ralph Milliband, 1969). Whilst the establishment are in the main a complete shower of greedy, selfish, nasty, arrogant and mostly super-rich inbreds, the sort of mystical powers you ascribe to them are mythical. And nothing more.

As is the idiotic talk of extremely powerful gangs of vampire paedophiles. Try looking at something other than Fox News and get out of the echo chamber of its acolytes.

That's enough of sicko Trumpian- and religion-brainwashed nonsense from this thread for me. There are more constructive things to do than sitting here swatting addle-pated nonsense.

•••
No.

going for my 3rd Pfizer booster shot when able

Contemplating getting two; Moderna & Pfizer, just so i can prove people wrong. (joking ; )

Last edited:
•••
Did you know?

One in four adults in US vaccinated

•••
We are soooo slow to approve. Thank God for “Warp Speed”

Even with Operation 'Warp Speed', political affiliation appears has a large influence on willingness to be vaccinated:

cu7bnek6yeahxnela6ukeq.png

•••
Before the pandemic started, I thought a lot of people were just playing stupid.

When your health is on the line, it is clear now that a lot of people are just actually stupid. Well, stupid and selfish. The amount of people that don't give a shit about anyone else is disturbing.

The same people now are going to hold back herd immunity and extend the pandemic. Because they are selfish, or stupid, or both.

This is not "The Secret". You can't just will something out of existence. The virus doesn't give a shit about your beliefs or feelings.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Posting conspiracy theory blog articles and talking about science and evidence.

Irony just died a thousand deaths.

Show some meta analysis by reputed sources instead of posting blog links and individual studies.

Do you own the blogs??

•••
Remember who Anthony Fauci actually is - a Jesuit actor who knows even less about science than most think he does.

Anthony Fauci is a doctor and scientist with more than 35 years in the position at the NIH as Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

From 1983 to 2002, Fauci was one of the world's most frequently-cited scientists across all scientific journals.

Who are you? Just some rando spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories online.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back