Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
BOMBSHELL: Connecticut govt. secretly tells health care workers covid vaccines are DEADLY, but withholds the same information from the public

“We're ready to go,” Trump said. “We will allow seniors to reclaim their golden years of their lives, millions of doses are ready to go out the door and as soon as possible.”

The vaccine were initally distrubuted to health care professionals, first responders, the eldery and high risk individuals in an attempt to reduce hospitalizations and death among those most likely to suffer severe complications of the virus.

Either the vaccines work or they don't? Can't have it both ways. :xf.wink:

•••
This is just becoming an echochamber of bold claims--in multiple senses of the word "bold"--without actually addressing the OP's question. I'm closing it as off-topic.

Furthermore, much of the content in this thread really isn't appropriate for NamePros: it doesn't have any professional relevance to our industry, and the ideas here aren't even presented in a manner suitable for our Break Room. It's causing unnecessary headaches for our moderator and administrative teams.

While you're free to believe whatever you want, going forward, please keep this sort of content off of NamePros unless it's directly relevant to our industry. A disproportionate amount of our time is wasted dealing with topics like this. Those resources are better spent elsewhere.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back