Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?

Media source and (dis)information is a side effect. It is critical to think clearly and choose source of information when deciding about risks and benefits when making decisions.

Filter bubbles - insulated spheres of information created by personalized searches and news feed algorithms create a cognitive bias on Internet users depending on the source. Echo chambers create a confirmation bias that can have ripple effects on influence or distrust. Humans are often predisposed to believe things that they want or believe to be true and reject things they hope or already believe to be false. :xf.confused:

•••
Filter bubbles

Gotta filter that MSM from your bubbles and you'll feel so so happy, enjoy so much fresh oxygen and savor pure ease and grace! :)

Last edited:
•••
Gotta filter that MSM from your bubbles and you'll feel so so happy, enjoy so much fresh oxygen and savor pure ease and grace! :)

One must first be able to recognize the difference. I'm surprised how many people supporting EPA rollbacks (ie. Clean Air Act) are also anti-vaxers.

•••
One must first be able to recognize the difference. I'm surprised how many people supporting EPA rollbacks (ie. Clean Air Act) are also anti-vaxers.

Sounds somewhat of a bot like response?

Not pro or anti vax
Not pro or anti mask

Pro logical system structures (ya know holistic based medicine not reductionist based medicine)

•••
Brad... How do you feel about Pfizer? (PFE)
I like NYSE: PFE, anything below $40 (it’s 38) Why does Pfizer feel cheap? O_o (NYSE: PFE)

I own Pfizer stock. Decent value and 4%+ dividend yield.
Also, unlike Moderna their revenue from vaccines is actually a very small part of their entire business.

Brad

•••
One has to be a rank idiot or have malafide intension to be an anti vax now. I would like think one is just an idiot

•••
Even with Operation 'Warp Speed', political affiliation appears has a large influence on willingness to be vaccinated:

cu7bnek6yeahxnela6ukeq.png

Yeah, there is major vaccine hesitancy, mainly among conservatives.

Right now in many states the availability of vaccines is outnumbering the demand.

Some states like Mississippi and Alabama have rates as low as 30% which have received a dose yet.

This is not a real good sign for herd immunity, especially in some specific states and areas with the most hesitance.

Some mass vaccination sites in U.S. close as demand begins to fall.

You can see how much it is lagging in some states -

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Before the pandemic started, I thought a lot of people were just playing stupid.

When your health is on the line, it is clear now that a lot of people are just actually stupid. Well, stupid and selfish. The amount of people that don't give a shit about anyone else is disturbing.

The same people now are going to hold back herd immunity and extend the pandemic. Because they are selfish, or stupid, or both.

This is not "The Secret". You can't just will something out of existence. The virus doesn't give a shit about your beliefs or feelings.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Media source and (dis)information is a side effect. It is critical to think clearly and choose source of information when deciding about risks and benefits when making decisions.

Filter bubbles - insulated spheres of information created by personalized searches and news feed algorithms create a cognitive bias on Internet users depending on the source. Echo chambers create a confirmation bias that can have ripple effects on influence or distrust. Humans are often predisposed to believe things that they want or believe to be true and reject things they hope or already believe to be false. :xf.confused:

Maybe you are describing yourself.

I hope western vaccines were replaced with innocent stuff, but there is not enough reason for me to believe this is the case (there is only one source claiming this). So, my hopes and beliefs are opposite of eachother. So, I really hope I'm totally wrong (meaning those evil vaccines may have been replaced with water) (but in any case you are totally wrong, because you don't see the obvious evil agenda.) I'm one of the most critically thinking people, very difficult to brainwash.

Last edited:
•••
Censorship is evil. It prevents informed decision.

Some people don't get vaxed, but pretend to, and encourage and even force other people to get vaxed ( satanic leaders like M.rkel Net..yahu).. but I don't think there are many people like this here. (probably none).

So I feel those vaxes have been replaced with something innocent (water, ..someone claimed so, but only one person said so, and it may depend on the country or people etc as well), but then this would also mean govt official records have been faked, and the world revolution is almost complete. People who got vaxed will feel like they were fools, but there won't be any real damage. I hope this is the case.

Otherwise people who got western vaxes will be victims of this evil agenda.

https://drcharlieward.com/dr-mike-yeadon/
https://drcharlieward.com/dr-ryan-cole/
https://drcharlieward.com/genocide-vaccines-with-dr-kevin-corbett-kate-shemirani/
https://drcharlieward.com/dr-judy-mikovits/
https://drcharlieward.com/what-they-dont-tell-you-about-the-vaccines/

Yes at this site there are a few stupid things, like numerology, and flat earth, but these stupid claims are not supported by the site owner. He seems to be trying to reach a wider audience by allowing them to talk (since I warned them I don't see such nonsense, so far). Also don't judge these videos by the site owner, this site is just one channel such things can be posted without censorship.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe you are describing yourself...(but in any case you are totally wrong, because you don't see the obvious evil agenda.) I'm one of the most critically thinking people, very difficult to brainwash.

We all want to believe that we’re in control of our mind at all times. Cults love people who say ‘it could never happen to me,’ because it makes them easier to brainwash to any so called 'evil agenda'.

•••
There never was a pandemic by pure statistical definitions followed by epidimiologists. :alien3::)

http://karymullis.net --> PCR cases quantify nothing helpful in regards to infectious diseases.
http://karymullis.org --> Mullis calls out Fraudci for the shill that he is.

Yes we are in a bizarre situation where more than a few people drive around in cars alone with masks on --- scared about something that never was a threat to them --- so now they'll voluntarily make themselves sick with low oxygen levels :sour::doctor: and bacteria:blackeye::eggface: infections from wearing masks:muted::wideyed: and maybe even die from getting a jab for a pathogen that medically doesn't exist!:nurse::facepalm:

George Orwell is even shocked at the depth of the mind control, propaganda and ensuing fallout! :xf.laugh::ROFL: :unsure:

:xf.eek:
Just bizarre, yes.
I go running on a regular basis and I have seen masked runners / cyclers already :hilarious:
Clearly brain vaxxed.

•••

Otherwise people who got western vaxes will be victims of this evil agenda.

Why does Trump claim the Covid vaccine is his presidential legacy? Is he part of the 'evil agenda'? :cautious:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/trump-defends-covid-vaccine-presidential-legacy

Partisanship remains the main distinguishing factor among those who want to avoid the vaccine altogether, with 43% of Republicans versus just 5% of Democrats saying this. Currently, 22% of independents say they want to avoid getting the vaccine altogether. Demographically, adults under age 65 (25%) continue to be more likely than seniors (11%) to rule out getting the vaccine. There are no discernable differences by race, though, with similar number of whites (22%) and people of color (20%) saying they will avoid getting the vaccine if they can.

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/documents/monmouthpoll_us_041421.pdf/

•••

Some people don't get vaxed, but pretend to, and encourage and even force other people to get vaxed ( satanic leaders like M.rkel Net..yahu)

I read that Mariah Carey hit a high note when she received the vaccine. I saw Anthony Hopkins pretend to receive the vaccine, then the nurse squirted the vaccine right on the ground when she thought the cameras were off.

•••
Why does Trump claim the Covid vaccine is his presidential legacy? Is he part of the 'evil agenda'? :cautious:

Trump is indeed a Jesuit puppet shill.

•••
I read that Mariah Carey hit a high note when she received the vaccine. I saw Anthony Hopkins pretend to receive the vaccine, then the nurse squirted the vaccine right on the ground when she thought the cameras were off.

All staged theater to corral the sheep. Link to the Hopkins theater with the nurse?

. . . Seems the plandemic has worked better than planned for those nefarious satanists toying with humanity to usher in their twisted technocracy. SMH

Last edited:
•••
Any side effects?

http://learntherisk.org

Aluminum, Formaldehyde, MSG, E.Coli & More…

As with all pharmaceutical products, it’s important to know what exactly you’re taking — or injecting. Vaccines are no exception.

In fact, because vaccines are injected rather than taken orally, it even more important to know exactly what you’re putting in your body. Why? Because science shows that whatever is injected is far more potent than anything ingested. Injections, like vaccines, bypass the body’s natural detox pathway.

This means more of the injected material in vaccines stays in the body and reaches vital organs and tissues via the bloodstream. This causes both acute and chronic inflammation that leads to many of the health issues that are common nowadays. It can even lead to sudden death.

Did Your Doctor Tell You What Was In That Needle?
Unfortunately, vaccine ingredients include many synthetic chemicals that are known to be toxic to humans, as well as foreign human fragments (from aborted babies) and animal cells and DNA. These ingredients can cause a host of issues, especially when injected.

Vaccines can contain aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, antibiotics, human fetal cells, GMOs, animal proteins and DNA, glyphosate and other substances that are potentially dangerous when injected.

Vaccines are injected into muscle tissue, where they form a slow-release reservoir intended to stimulate the production of antibodies for some time. The ingredients are not simply flushed out like they might be if taken in as food, and some ingredients such as aluminium and mercury make their way to the brain and accumulate over time.

Vaccine Ingredients
Aluminum
Known to cause brain damage at all doses, linked to ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE, dementia, seizures, autoimmune issues, SIDs and cancer. This toxin accumulates in the brain and causes more damage with each dose.

Formaldehyde [formalin]
Known to cause CANCER in humans. Probable gastrointestinal, liver, respiratory, immune, nerve and reproductive system POISON. Banned from injectables in most European countries.

Beta-Propiolactone
Known to cause CANCER. Suspected gastroin- testinal, liver, nerve and respiratory, skin and sense organ POISON.

Gentamicin Sulphate & Polymyxin B [antibiotics]
ALLERGIC reactions can range from mild to life-threatening.

Genetically Modified Yeast, Bacterial and Viral DNA & Dairy/Egg Components
Can be incorporated into the recipient’s DNA and cause unknown GENETIC MUTATIONS. This also includes: eggs, dairy, this leads to allergies.

Glutaraldehyde
Poisonous if ingested. Causes BIRTH DEFECTS in animals.

Latex Rubber
Can cause life-threatening allergic reactions

Peanut & Soy Bean Oil
Linked to nut and soy allergies

Human and Animal Cells
Human DNA from aborted BABIES. Pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brains, dog kidneys, cow hearts, monkey kidneys, chick embryos, calf serum, sheep blood & more. Linked to childhood leukemia and diabetes.

Mercury [thimerosal]
One of the most toxic substances known. Even if a thermometer breaks, the building is cleared and HAZMAT is called. Tiny doses cause damage to the brain, gut, liver, bone marrow, nervous system and/or kidneys. Linked to autoimmune disorders, and neurological disorders like AUTISM.

Monosodium Glutamate [MSG]
A toxic chemical that is linked to birth defects, developmental delays and infertility. Banned in Europe.

Neomycin Sulphate [antibiotic]
Interferes with vitamin B6 absorption which can lead to epilepsy and brain damage. Allergic reactions can range from mild to life -threatening.

Phenol/Phenoxyethanol [2-PE]
Used as anti-freeze. TOXIC to all cells and capable of destroying the immune system.

Polysorbate 80 & 20
Known to cause CANCER in animals and linked to numerous autoimmune issues and infertility.

Tri(n) Butylphosphate
Potentially toxic to the kidney and nervous system.

Here is the list of vaccine ingredients per the CDC website. This table includes not only vaccine ingredients (e.g., adjuvants and preservatives), but also substances used during the manufacturing process, including vaccine-production media.

VACCINE EXCIPIENT & MEDIA SUMMARY
VACCINE CONTAINS SOURCE:
MANUFACTURER’S P.I. DATED

Adenovirus sucrose, D-mannose, D-fructose, dextrose, potassium phosphate, plasdone C, anhydrous lactose, micro crystalline cellulose, polacrilin potassium, magnesium stearate, cellulose acetate phthalate, alcohol, acetone, castor oil, FD&C Yellow #6 aluminum lake dye, human serum albumin, fetal bovine serum, sodium bicarbonate, human-diploid fibroblast cell cultures (WI-38), Dulbecco’s Modified Eagle’s Medium, monosodium glutamate March 2011
Anthrax (Biothrax) aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, formaldehyde, amino acids, vitamins, inorganic salts and sugars May 2012
BCG (Tice) glycerin, asparagine, citric acid, potassium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, Iron ammonium citrate, lactose February 2009
DT (Sanofi) aluminum potassium sulfate, peptone, bovine extract, formaldehyde, thimerosal (trace), modified Mueller and Miller medium, ammonium sulfate December 2005
DTaP (Daptacel) aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Stainer-Scholte medium, modified Mueller’s growth medium, modified Mueller-Miller casamino acid medium (without beef heart infusion), dimethyl 1-beta-cyclodextrin, ammonium sulfate October 2013
DTaP (Infanrix) formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, polysorbate 80, Fenton medium (containing bovine extract), modified Latham medium (derived from bovine casein), modified Stainer-Scholte liquid medium November 2013
DTaP-IPV (Kinrix) formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, Vero (monkey kidney) cells, calf serum, lactalbumin hydrolysate, polysorbate 80, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, Fenton medium (containing bovine extract), modified Latham medium (derived from bovine casein), modified Stainer-Scholte liquid medium November 2013
DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix) formaldehyde, gluteraldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, lactalbumin hydrolysate, polysorbate 80, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, yeast protein, calf serum, Fenton medium (containing bovine extract), modified Latham medium (derived from bovine casein), modified Stainer-Scholte liquid medium, Vero (monkey kidney) cells November 2013
DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel) aluminum phosphate, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde, sucrose, gutaraldehyde, bovine serum albumin, 2-phenoxethanol, neomycin, polymyxin B sulfate, Mueller’s Growth Medium, Mueller-Miller casamino acid medium (without beef heart infusion), Stainer-Scholte medium (modified by the addition of casamino acids and dimethyl-beta- cyclodextrin), MRC-5 (human diploid) cells, CMRL 1969 medium (supplemented with calf serum), ammonium sulfate, and medium 199 October 2013
Hib (ActHIB) ammonium sulfate, formalin, sucrose, Modified Mueller and Miller medium January 2014
Hib (Hiberix) formaldehyde, lactose, semi-synthetic medium March 2012
Hib (PedvaxHIB) aluminum hydroxphosphate sulfate, ethanol, enzymes, phenol, detergent, complex fermentation medium December 2010
Hib/Hep B (Comvax) yeast (vaccine contains no detectable yeast DNA), nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, hemin chloride, soy peptone, dextrose, mineral salts, amino acids, formaldehyde, potassium aluminum sulfate, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, sodium borate, phenol, ethanol, enzymes, detergent December 2010
Hib/Mening. CY (MenHibrix) tris (trometamol)-HCl, sucrose, formaldehyde, synthetic medium, semi- synthetic medium 2012
Hep A (Havrix) aluminum hydroxide, amino acid supplement, polysorbate 20, formalin, neomycin sulfate, MRC-5 cellular proteins December 2013
Hep A (Vaqta) amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, bovine albumin, formaldehyde, neomycin, sodium borate, MRC-5 (human diploid) cells February 2014
Hep B (Engerix-B) aluminum hydroxide, yeast protein, phosphate buffers, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate December 2013
Hep B (Recombivax) yeast protein, soy peptone, dextrose, amino acids, mineral salts, potassium aluminum sulfate, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, formaldehyde, phosphate buffer May 2014
Hep A/Hep B (Twinrix) formalin, yeast protein, aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxide, amino acids, phosphate buffer, polysorbate 20, neomycin sulfate, MRC-5 human diploid cells August 2012
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (Cerverix) vitamins, amino acids, lipids, mineral salts, aluminum hydroxide, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dehydrate, 3-O-desacyl-4’ Monophosphoryl lipid A, insect cell, bacterial, and viral protein November 2013
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (Gardasil) yeast protein, vitamins, amino acids, mineral salts, carbohydrates, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, L-histidine, polysorbate 80, sodium borate June 2014
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (Gardasil 9) yeast protein, vitamins, amino acids, mineral salts, carbohydrates, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, L-histidine, polysorbate 80, sodium borate December 2014
Influenza (Afluria) beta-propiolactone, thimerosol (multi-dose vials only), monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, sodium taurodeoxycholate, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, egg protein, sucrose December 2013
Influenza (Agriflu) egg proteins, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80, cetyltrimethylammonium bromide, neomycin sulfate, kanamycin, barium 2013
Influenza (Fluarix) Trivalent and Quadrivalent octoxynol-10 (Triton X- Į-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate, polysorbate 80 (Tween 80), hydrocortisone, gentamicin sulfate, ovalbumin, formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate, sucrose, phosphate buffer June 2014
Influenza (Flublok) monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, polysorbate 20, baculovirus and host cell proteins, baculovirus and cellular DNA, Triton X-100, lipids, vitamins, amino acids, mineral salts March 2014
Influenza (Flucelvax) Madin Darby Canine Kidney (MDCK) cell protein, MDCK cell DNA, beta-propiolactone, phosphate buffer March 2014
Influenza (Fluvirin) nonylphenol ethoxylate, thimerosal (multi-dose vial–trace only in prefilled syringe), polymyxin, neomycin, beta-propiolactone, egg proteins, phosphate buffer February 2014
Influenza (Flulaval) Trivalent and Quadrivalent thimerosal, formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate, egg proteins, phosphate buffer February 2013
Influenza (Fluzone: Standard (Trivalent and Quadrivalent), High-Dose, & Intradermal) formaldehyde, octylphenol ethoxylate (Triton X-100), gelatin (standard trivalent formulation only), thimerosal (multi-dose vial only) , egg protein, phosphate buffers, sucrose 2014
Influenza (FluMist) Quadrivalent ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid (EDTA), monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, arginine, sucrose, dibasic potassium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, gentamicin sulfate, egg protein July 2013
Japanese Encephalitis (Ixiaro) aluminum hydroxide, Vero cells, protamine sulfate, formaldehyde, bovine serum albumin, sodium metabisulphite, sucrose May 2013
Meningococcal (MCV4- Menactra) formaldehyde, phosphate buffers, Mueller Hinton agar, Watson Scherp media, Modified Mueller and Miller medium, detergent, alcohol, ammonium sulfate April 2013
Meningococcal (MCV4- Menveo) formaldehyde, amino acids, yeast extract, Franz complete medium, CY medium August 2013
Meningococcal (MPSV4- Menomune) thimerosal (multi-dose vial only), lactose, Mueller Hinton casein agar, Watson Scherp media, detergent, alcohol April 2013
Meningococcal (MenB – Bexsero) aluminum hydroxide, E. coli, histidine, sucrose, deoxycholate, kanomycin 2015
Meningococcal (MenB – Trumenba) polysorbate 80, histodine, E. coli, fermentation growth media October 2015
MMR (MMR-II) Medium 199 (vitamins, amino acids, fetal bovine serum, sucrose, glutamate) , Minimum Essential Medium, phosphate, recombinant human albumin, neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolyzed gelatin, chick embryo cell culture, WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts June 2014
MMRV (ProQuad) sucrose, hydrolyzed gelatin, sorbitol, monosodium L-glutamate, sodium phosphate dibasic, human albumin, sodium bicarbonate, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate dibasic, neomycin, bovine calf serum, chick embryo cell culture, WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts, MRC-5 cells March 2014
Pneumococcal (PCV13 – Prevnar 13) casamino acids, yeast, ammonium sulfate, Polysorbate 80, succinate buffer, aluminum phosphate, soy peptone broth January 2014
Pneumococcal (PPSV-23 – Pneumovax) phenol May 2014
Polio (IPV – Ipol) 2-phenoxyethanol, formaldehyde, neomycin, streptomycin, polymyxin B, monkey kidney cells, Eagle MEM modified medium, calf serum protein, Medium 199 May 2013
Rabies (Imovax) Human albumin, neomycin sulfate, phenol red indicator, MRC-5 human diploid cells, beta-propriolactone April 2013
Rabies (RabAvert) ȕ-propiolactone, potassium glutamate, chicken protein, egg protein, neomycin, chlortetracycline, amphotericin B, human serum albumin, polygeline (processed bovine gelatin), sodium EDTA, bovine serum March 2012
Rotavirus (RotaTeq) sucrose, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 80, cell culture media, fetal bovine serum, vero cells [DNA from porcine circoviruses (PCV) 1 and 2 has been detected in RotaTeq. PCV-1 and PCV-2 are not known to cause disease in humans.] June 2013
Rotavirus (Rotarix) amino acids, dextran, sorbitol, sucrose, calcium carbonate, xanthan, Dulbecco’s Modified Eagle Medium (potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, ferric (III) nitrate, sodium phosphate, sodium pyruvate, D- glucose, concentrated vitamin solution, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, amino acids solution, L-glutamine, calcium chloride, sodium hydrogenocarbonate, and phenol red) [Porcine circovirus type 1 (PCV-1) is present in Rotarix. PCV-1 is not known to cause disease in humans.] May 2014
Smallpox (Vaccinia – ACAM2000) human serum albumin, mannitol, neomycin, glycerin, polymyxin B, phenol, Vero cells, HEPES September 2009
Td (Decavac) aluminum potassium sulfate, peptone, formaldehyde, thimerosal, bovine muscle tissue (US sourced), Mueller and Miller medium, ammonium sulfate March 2011
Td (Tenivac) aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, modified Mueller-Miller casamino acid medium without beef heart infusion, ammonium sulfate April 2013
Td (Mass Biologics) aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, thimerosal (trace), ammonium phosphate, modified Mueller’s media (containing bovine extracts) February 2011
Tdap (Adacel) aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, 2-phenoxyethanol, ammonium sulfate, Stainer-Scholte medium, dimethyl-beta-cyclodextrin, modified Mueller’s growth medium, Mueller-Miller casamino acid medium (without beef heart infusion) March 2014
Tdap (Boostrix) formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, polysorbate 80 (Tween 80), Latham medium derived from bovine casein, Fenton medium containing a bovine extract, Stainer-Scholte liquid medium February 2013
Typhoid (inactivated – Typhim Vi) hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide, formaldehyde, phenol, polydimethylsiloxane, disodium phosphate, monosodium phosphate, semi-synthetic medium March 2014
Typhoid (oral – Ty21a) yeast extract, casein, dextrose, galactose, sucrose, ascorbic acid, amino acids, lactose, magnesium stearate. gelatin September 2013
Varicella (Varivax) sucrose, phosphate, glutamate, gelatin, monosodium L-glutamate, sodium phosphate dibasic, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate monobasic, potassium chloride, EDTA, residual components of MRC-5 cells including DNA and protein, neomycin, fetal bovine serum, human diploid cell cultures (WI-38), embryonic guinea pig cell cultures, human embryonic lung cultures March 2014
Yellow Fever (YF-Vax) sorbitol, gelatin, egg protein May 2013
Zoster (Shingles – Zostavax) sucrose, hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, monosodium L-glutamate, sodium phosphate dibasic, potassium phosphate monobasic, neomycin, potassium chloride, residual components of MRC-5 cells including DNA and protein, bovine calf serum February 2014
A table listing vaccine excipients and media by excipient can be found in: Grabenstein JD. ImmunoFacts: Vaccines and Immunologic Drugs – 2013

(38th revision). St Louis, MO: Wolters Kluwer Health, 2012.

•••
One has to be a rank idiot or have malafide intension to be an anti vax now. I would like think one is just an idiot

Do you have a central point to refute with science and evidence?
Or is anyone that disagrees with you merely an idiot or an ass-hat?

707px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png

Civil discourse is actually highly praised in the scientific and medical communities....

Here are two legends to consult:

The virus doesn't give a shit about your beliefs or feelings.

The virus doesn't exist by a pure medical definition. Total mortality has never been beyond normal range throughout this saga.

Back the conversation up to logical structures, systems and actual science IMHO
https://odysee.com/@DrAndrewKaufman:f/Gal-Shelev-Rachel-Daniel:b

Last edited:
•••
Posting conspiracy theory blog articles and talking about science and evidence.

Irony just died a thousand deaths.

Show some meta analysis by reputed sources instead of posting blog links and individual studies.

Do you own the blogs??

•••
Posting conspiracy theory blog articles and talking about science and evidence.

Irony just died a thousand deaths.

Show some meta analysis by reputed sources instead of posting blog links and individual studies.

Do you own the blogs??

Sounds bottish/trollish with little critical thought in that response....

I am here as a public service to help humanity right the ship as the sentience that once existed in 2019 has waned to critical levels of innerstanding, understanding and overstanding the world.

It's all there if you are willing to devote your time to research what is really going on rather than soak in the mainstream propaganda . . .

Every post I just shared in this thread is highlighted by highly credentialed doctors - worth a look if you like truth, freedom, health and scientific dialogue.

Last edited:
•••
I got vaccinated with AZ today. No side effects yet. Only two fast visits on bathroom, but i blame coffee for that:)
I noticed that my tinnitus (i have created thread about that) became more quiet since i got vaccinated. Not silent, but again this is wonderful for me. Coincidence? Who knows...

Last edited:
•••
I had the Oxford vaccine, felt rough next day (felt like an hangover), but would gladly take that than covid, have my 2nd jab in a couple of days and looking forward to it.

It's been great knowing I'm protected from this horrible virus.

Last edited:
•••
Trump is indeed a Jesuit puppet shill.

Nah, he was a Fordham drop-out, but he is a shill, “If you donate $100 or more to my 2020 campaign, I guarantee that God will never let you get infected with coronavirus!”

Last edited:
•••
You can see with a lot of the opinions here that Social Darwinism is going to end up doing its job.

This is going to keep hitting some areas much harder than others. Aka the conservative areas that are in denial about the virus, the vaccine, masks, safety measures, and hang out with groups of like minded people. That is gonna turn out really well.

Brad

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back