Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lifespans in the USA have gone DOWN in recent years.
the THIRD leading cause of death is errors by doctors (Iatrogenesis)

You mean modern countries that offer universal healthcare have a higher life expectancy than in the US, where tens of millions don't have access to quality healthcare? Crazy.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
All you have to do is look at excess deaths.

According to a report published Friday by the New York Times, in 2020 the United States suffered the biggest single-year surge in its death rate since the federal government began publishing statistics, significantly surpassing the rise in the death rate during the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic.

The Times report aligns with an analysis of mortality data conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which found that from March 2020 until February 20, 2021, there were 574,000 more Americans who died than would be expected in a typical year.

So what caused the extra deaths, if not COVID?

Brad

You sure cite the NYT a lot. May as well be citing the CCP

THERE ARE NO EXTRA DEATHS for those who look at data and not the NYT

•••
..Trump is a Jesuit puppet on the stage - never intended to actually be more than that. The Bidens and Trumps are two wings on the same bird. (Phoenix)

I have such a suspicion as well, .. but I give it just a 1 percent chance.
Trump didn't make any wars, and looks like deep state hates him so much.
I seriously wonder whether there aliens somewhere in the picture.
Giving 0.1 percent chance for aliens visiting the earth..

•••
You mean modern countries that offer universal healthcare have a higher life expectancy than in the US, where tens of millions don't have access to quality healthcare? Crazy.

Brad

Very shortsighted. Universal Healthcare means little in this discussion.

How about countries like the USA are filled with fat asses (over 40% are obese!)
Whereas countries like Japan have only about 1 in 36 who are obese.

How will all of that extra weight (toxins) clean out in the rinse when the viral detox comes their way?

Last edited:
•••
You sure cite the NYT a lot. May as well be citing the CCP

THERE ARE NO EXTRA DEATHS for those who look at data and not the NYT

The NYT is citing the CDC. You can go directly to the CDC if you want the numbers aka the "data".

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The NYT is citing the CDC. You can go directly to the CDC if you want the numbers aka the "data".

Brad

CDC, CCP

Blurry lines of Cs these days.

•••
How about countries like the USA are filled with fat asses (over 40% are obese!)
Whereas countries like Japan have only about 1 in 36 who are obese.

How will all of that extra weight (toxins) clean out in the rinse when the viral detox comes their way?

Cool. Now explain the horrible infant mortality rate in the US vs. the rest of the modern world...

Brad

•••
•••
Cool. Now explain the horrible infant mortality rate in the US vs. the rest of the modern world...

Brad

More vaccines used than other countries. (The study from Japan a few decades back shows the causal link conclusively)

Too much pharmaceutical intervention in general.

Ya'll loving the jab best be letting your preggo friends know that even the big pharma companies warn you that miscarriages are likely if you get the jab.

Yes the USA is #1 in a lot of things! Worst health care, highest national debt to GDP, Obesity, Incarceration

And we are the role model of freedom?

At least Europe is standing up to the tyranny we face now.

Last edited:
•••
More vaccines used than other countries.
Too much pharmaceutical intervention in general.

Ya'll loving the jab best be letting your preggo friends know that even the big pharma companies warn you that miscarriages are likely if get the jab.

LOL. The lack of access to quality healthcare is the issue, not the access to quality healthcare.

Most of the countries with far better infant morality rates also have higher vaccination rates, and for more vaccines. In other places they also do adult booster shots for many vaccines like MMR, but that is not really a thing in the US.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
"Bernard was right; the Terrain is everything, the Germ is nothing" - Louis Pasteur

In terms of 'Terrain Theory', I would also point out that North American Indigenous population, who had previously been isolated from smallpox, succumbed to the virus. The fact is, the world has become ridden with toxic chemicals in the environment, together with the food consumed and modern lifestyles, that the immunity of the general population has been lowered. IMO, these grounds provide enough reason for intervention through innovative, preventative vaccine development.

•••
•••
LOL. The lack of access to quality healthcare is the issue, not the access to quality healthcare.

Most of the countries with far better infant morality rates also have higher vaccination rates, and for more vaccines.

Brad

You stated the obvious already.

The USA is dead last in healthcare of all first world nations.
Clearly the quality sucks. We have .mobi healthcare

MMR a scam from the beginning.

I wonder if your paycheck depends on defending big pharma? You did once admit to be a "Deep State" agent of sorts.

Last edited:
•••
I personally have many friends and family who have been negatively effected by COVID.
Way more than the flu. It is not even comparable.

Brad

I don't know why this may be the case. But I can invent a theory: They are PCR tested,
once they get tested they receive a tiny device which can act as an antenna (receive or emitter).
And then it would get more radiation from smartphones and other smart devices than usual.

This is not pure invention. Some people say, covid disease looks like radiation damage, in autopsies.

So, no testing, no vaccine, no panic. Stay away from all those BS.

Last edited:
•••
Ok, here are Italy death rates per year.

https://knoema.com/atlas/Italy/Death-rate

There is 0.01 percent increase, from 2019 to 2020, this means 1 in a ten thousand. Is this because of covid.
Maybe.. but if so not much. But also there is 0.01 increase from 2018 to 2019. So it might be related to aging population or worsening economy etc.

No significant increase in deaths because of covid whether it is real or fake. Less than 0.01 percent and probably much lower and maybe even none.

Yes it is a commonly known fact that Italy has WAY more elderly people per capita than do other nations.

•••
How do you guys explain the sharp increase in the number of deaths around the World amongst doctors, nurses and the first responders in the last one and a half year.

IMO

•••
Last edited:
•••
I don't know why this may be the case. But I can invent a theory: They are PCR tested,
once they get tested they receive a tiny device which can act as an anthena (receive or emitter).
And then it would get more radiation from smartphones and other smart devices than usual.

So now PCR testing involves putting a tiny device in people that acts as an antenna? WTF.

Do people actually believe this bullshit?

It is hard to tell if people are trolling or are actually this disconnected from reality.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
So now PCR testing involves putting a tiny device in people that acts as an antenna? WTF.

It is hard to tell if people are trolling or are actually this disconnected from reality.

Brad

He likely meant the invasive nasopharynx test which is extrapolated by PCR (Amplification of genetic material, not designed for diagnosis of diseases)

Even somewhat mainstream MDs who value research and digging for truth understand that nasopharynx test is highly suspicious as there is no need whatsoever to test for a virus there.

Last edited:
•••
Here something from the CDC I am having trouble understanding.

Check this out (bolded and underlined) are the parts I am getting confused on - didnt want to take the sentences out of context (reason for big copy-paste)

& here is the link to the full CDC publication/page - https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/overview.htm

5. Mortality Surveillance

National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) mortality surveillance data – NCHS collects death certificate data from state vital statistics offices for all deaths occurring in the United States and are aggregated by the week of death occurrence. Deaths are classified based on ICD-10 multiple cause of death codes as associated with influenza, COVID-19, or pneumonia. To allow for collection of enough data to produce a stable percentage, NCHS surveillance data are released one week after the week of death and percentages for earlier weeks are continually revised and may increase or decrease as new and updated death certificate data are received by NCHS.

In previous seasons, the NCHS surveillance data were used to calculate the percent of all deaths occurring each week that had pneumonia and/or influenza (P&I) listed as a cause of death. Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, COVID-19 coded deaths were added to P&I to create the PIC (pneumonia, influenza, and/or COVID-19) classification. PIC includes all deaths with pneumonia, influenza, and/or COVID-19 listed on the death certificate. Because many influenza deaths and many COVID-19 deaths have pneumonia included on the death certificate, P&I no longer measures the impact of influenza in the same way that is has in the past. This is because the proportion of pneumonia deaths associated with influenza is now influenced by COVID-19-related pneumonia. The PIC percentage and the number of influenza and number of COVID-19 deaths will be presented in order to help better understand the impact of these viruses on mortality and the relative contribution of each virus to PIC mortality.

Hoax

•••

It is hard to tell if people are trolling or actually this disconnected from reality.

Brad

I heard such things and they make sense, but I don't claim they are true, yet.

I heard tiny (dust sized) star shaped chips are inserted somewhere behind the nose (close to brain) during testing (when getting a sample to test). Are they planted during PCR test as claimed? Maybe not, but there are patents like this.
I suspect in some regions of the world PCR tests may be "as good as" vaccines.
Not everyone wants vaccine, but everyone is curious whether they have covid.

I'm not religious, and the site below was not my source, but it is mentioned there as well:

https://thebiblefiles.com/2021/04/2...re-secretly-vaccinating-the-vaccine-hesitant/

Last edited:
•••
I don't automatically dismiss everything that is labeled as conspiracy theory as being false for the simple fact that the status quo around the World has failed miserably in running and managing the World in many fronts thus far.

But even a conspiracy theory has to have some traces of truth at the base of it otherwise people are just going to lose all logical perspectives if they allow themselves to get carried away with thier imagination too far.

We need to be able to differentiate between reality and fantasy and we must be more proactive to make sure that all new technologies are going to be used for the good of Humanity and our Home Planet.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I don't automatically dismiss everything that is labeled as conspiracy theory as being false for the simple fact that the status quo around the World has failed miserably in running and managing the World in many fronts thus far.

But even a conspiracy theory has to have some traces of truth at the base of it otherwise people are just going to lose all logical perspectives if they allow themselves to get carried away with thier imagination too far.

IMO

IMO Just erase the phrase "Conspiracy Theory" and go for truth only.

Before the JFK assassination "Conspiracy Theory" was not a term anyone utilized. The CIA added it to modern nomenclature.

And a friendly reminder...

CON = WITH
SPIRE = TO BREATHE LIFE

Let's all take some deep breaths together and focus on truth and solutions :)

Last edited:
•••
Do Flu vaccines exist anymore? It seems like not one case of Flu in over a year, worldwide. Strange - but that must be the silver lining to co vid - the Flu seems to have been cured or wiped out by co vid. That has to be positive, look back at the CDC stats for the last decade. co vid has almost the same affected & mortality rates as the Flu. Image if we had Flu & co vid at the same time (it would be 2X as bad). Maybe we are really lucky?
Always looking to find the positive!

Hoax

flu 2020 numbers.jpg

•••
How do you guys explain the sharp increase in the number of deaths around the World amongst doctors, nurses and the first responders in the last one and a half year.

IMO

They are forced to work hard, wear masks, get exposed to toxins in the name of extreme hygene, and get more radiation than usual... and they are PCR tested often !

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back