Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Man has severe reaction to Johnson and Johnson vax VCU doctors believe it was direct result of shot

•••
•••
If you got the experimental mRNA jab, you're ready to be plugged in.

Cool story. I hope it helps the reception on my mobile phone. :ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Circling back to the topic of this thread...

I had the second Moderna dose.

The side effects included a sore arm, general muscle/joint pain, slight fever, and fatigue.

The side effects started about 8 hours after the shot, peaked at about 24 hours, and started receding at about 36 hours.

That is a small price to pay for the protection from a deadly virus.

Brad

A day later, my arm is still a little sore but no other issues.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
A day later, my arm is still a little sore but no other issues.

Brad

If you start getting this irresistible urge in the next couple of weeks to climb on tall trees and jump around from branch to branch be sure to tell your doctor immediately as you might be genetically devolving into a more primitive form.:xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
From the (mainstream) news:
Denmark waives Johnson & Johnson vaccine

The Danish government has decided to remove the vaccine from the manufacturer Johnson & Johnson from the vaccination program, the health authority announced today. The benefits of vaccination may not offset the risk of possible side effects in the form of severe blood clots, it said in a statement. Several media had previously reported on the decision.
Now one has to understand that such "news" should instill in us the idea that other "vaccines" would be "better" (so that we go and think "Ok, then I want the other "vaccine"." instead of waking up and rejecting any of these "vaccines").

It's the same way they sell us
(controlled) opposition.

Just don't fall for it, none of these so called "vaccines" are good.

Last edited:
•••
•••
b42171b9-true-killer.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Vaccine passport won't work, but they are pushing hard. Either powerful good guys will stop them, or more people will become awake and say we don't consent and won't surrender to this nonsense... There may be aliens somewhere in the picture, I mean ETs, not talking about nonresident aliens. I suspect "good guys" are happy with depopulation, but those crimes of bad people will be an excuse to take down the deepstate. I mean, there are evil guys we need to get rid of, but good guys (such as Trump) are not good enough either , for example they don't stop "vaccination" depopulation. They wait until deepstate's crimes are obvious to everyone.

Last edited:
•••
Vaccine passport won't work, but they are pushing hard. Either powerful good guys will stop them, or more people will become awake and say we don't consent and won't surrender to this nonsense... There may be aliens somewhere in the picture, I mean ETs, not talking about nonresident aliens. I suspect "good guys" are happy with depopulation, but those crimes of bad people will be an excuse to take down the deepstate. I mean, there are evil guys we need to get rid of, but good guys (such as Trump) are not good enough either , for example they don't stop "vaccination" depopulation. They wait until deepstate's crimes are obvious to everyone.

There are already requirements for many countries when it comes to vaccines and international travel now. These include yellow fever, polio, and meningitis. It is not a new thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccination_requirements_for_international_travel

If you want to travel to another country, that country can require whatever they want. They can require proof of vaccination, negative tests, etc. You don't have much say. Your choice is to follow the rules or don't travel there.

Private companies can also set their own policies and requirements as well.

Schools will eventually add it to the list of required vaccines that already exist, once fully approved.

All 50 states now require at least 4 vaccines for school children. 43 states require at least 5.
Some require up to 8.

https://vaccines.procon.org/state-by-state-vaccinations-required-for-public-school-kindergarten/

It will also end up being mandated for health care workers, elder care facilities, and day care centers as other vaccines are now.

You have your freedoms, so do others. They have the freedom to choose not to deal with you.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
'Durable Revenue Stream' - Pfizer Vax Windfall Crony Capitalism At Its Worst

•••
f78a2980-f7d73fe4-d398-432a-90fd-cf46fb87fba8.jpeg

(Pasted in c0de created by someone other than myself so their posts aren't censored)

The NEW Newremburg Tr1als 2021

A team of over 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts led by Dr. Reiner Fullmich have begun legal proceedings over the CDC, WHO, the Davos Group for crimes against humanity. Fullmich and his team present the faulty PCR test and the order for doctors to label any comorbidity death as a COv1d death as fraud. The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% faulty at 35 cycles. All the PCR tests issued by the CDC are rated at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC admits that any test over 28 cycles are not admissible for any positive reliable result. This alone invalidates over 90% of the alleged C0v1d infections tracked by the use of this faulty test.

In addition to the flawed tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaxxine itself is in violation of Article 32 of the Geneva Convention. Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not necessitated by the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited. According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a grave breach of the Convention.

The “experimental” vaxxine is in violation of all 10 of the NEWremburg C0des which carry the death penalty for those who seek to violate these International Laws.

The “vaxxine” fails to meet the following five requirements to be considered a vaxxine and is by definition a medical “experiment” and tr1al:

Provides immunity to the virus. This is a “leaky” gene-therapy that does not provide immunity to C0v1d and claims to reduce symptoms yet double-vaxxinated are now 60% of the patients requiring ER or ICU with C0v1d infections.

Protects recipients from getting the v1rus. This gene-therapy does not provide immunity and double-vaxxinated can still catch and spread the virus.

Reduces deaths from the v1rus infection. This gene-therapy does not reduce deaths from the infection. Double-Vaxxinated infected with C0v1d have also died.

Reduces circulation of the v1rus. This gene-therapy still permits the spread of the v1rus as it offers zero immunity to the v1rus.

Reduces transmission of the v1rus. This gene-therapy still permits the transmission of the v1rus as it offers zero immunity to the v1rus.

The following violations of the Newremburg C0de is as follows

Newremburg C0de #1: Voluntary Consent is Essential

No person should be forced to take a medical experiment without informed consent. Many media, political and non-medical persons are telling people to take the shot, it’s safe and offer no information as to the adverse effects or dangers of this gene-therapy. Countries are using lockdowns, duress and threats to force people to take this vaxxine or be prohibited to participate in free society under the mandate of a Vaxxine Passport or Green Pass. During the Newremburg trail, even the media was prosecuted and members were put to death for lying to the public amongst many of the doctors and Naz1s found guilty of Crimes Against Humanity.

Newremburg C0de #2: Yield Fruitful Results Unprocurable By Other Means

As listed above, the gene-therapy does not meet the criteria of a vaxxine and does not offer immunity to the v1rus. There are other medical treatments that yield fruitful results against C0v1d such as Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc and boosted immune systems for flu and colds.

Newremburg C0de #3: Base Experiments on Results of Animal Experimentation and Natural History of Disease

This gene-therapy skipped Animal testing and went straight to human trials. In mRNA research that Phizer used a candidate study on mRNA with rhesus macaques monkeys using BNT162b2 mRNA and in that study all the monkeys developed pulmonary inflammation but the researchers considered the risk low as these were young healthy monkeys from the age of 2-4. Israel has used Phizer and the International Court of Law has accepted a claim for 80% of the recipients having pulmonary inflammation from being injected with this gene-therapy. Despite this alarming development Phizer proceeded to develop their mRNA for C0v1d without animal testing.

Newremburg C0de #4: Avoid All Unnecessary Suffering and Injury

Since the rollout of the experiment and listed under the CDC VAERS reporting system over 4,000 deaths and 50,000 vaxxine injuries have been reported in America. In the EU over 7,000 deaths and 365,000 vaccine injuries have been reported. This is a grievous violation of this c0de.

Newremburg C0de #5: No Experiment to be Conducted if There’s Reason to Think Injury or Death Will Occur.

See #4, based on fact-based medical data this gene-therapy is causing death and injury. Past research on mRNA also shows several risks that have been ignored for this current trial gene-experiment. A 2002 study on Sars-Cov spike proteins showed they cause inflammation, immunopathology, blood clots and impede Angiotensin 2 expression.....

Last edited:
•••
If you want to travel to another country, that country can require whatever they want. They can require proof of vaccination, negative tests, etc. You don't have much say. Your choice is to follow the rules or don't travel there.
This is rightfull only at first glance.

As soon as you will discover that this global "vaccination" agenda is based on a fraud, you will see that these travel bans etc. have extortional character.
It's a network of conspirators (yes, human can be conspirational, this wouldn't be something new, its just the scope which changed) who (indirectly) force "their" populations to do irrational and harmful things.

You really need to wake up.

Last edited:
•••
This is rightfull only at first glance.
As soon as you will realize that this "vaccination" agenda is based on a global fraud, you will see that these travel bans etc. have extortional character.
It's a network of conspirators who (indirectly) force the population to do irrational and harmful things.

You need to wake up.

Nope.

Countries control their own borders and can allow or reject anyone they want, for any reason they want.

If another country requires the vaccine you can follow the rules or not go there. That is reality.

If Canada for instance requires a vaccine to travel there, you either follow the rules or don't go there. The US requirements are irrelevant to foreign countries and their requirements.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Nope.

Countries control their own borders and can allow or reject anyone they want, for any reason they want.

If another country requires the vaccine you can follow the rules or not go there. That is reality.

If Canada for instance requires a vaccine to travel there, you either follow the rules or don't go there. The US requirements are irrelevant to foreign countries and their requirements.

Brad
You do not understand.

Last edited:
•••
Nope.

Brad

And when those who are accountable for destroying the lives of billions of people are tried for crimes against humanity in the upcoming Nuremberg 2.0 trials...the veil will be lifted and the rules will be formulated to be coherent, humanitarian and not break the Nuremberg code.

•••
•••
You do not understand.

I understand completely how the law works. If you are a US citizen and Canada or any other country requires a vaccine to go there...your options are to follow their rules or not go there.

They have control over their own border. You have no right to enter unless you are allowed to.

If you don't believe in the principle that countries control their own borders, then you are advocating for open borders. Might as well tear down the southern wall then.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I understand completely how the law works. If you are a US citizen and Canada or any other country requires a vaccine to go there...your options are to follow their rules or not go there.

They have control over their own border. You have no right to enter unless you are allowed to.

Brad
Yes, we all know that - but this is simply not my point.

My point is that a "law" can be wrong in fact - being the result of a corrupt government.

And that a corrupt government is the result of a network of conspirators - high grade freemasons who do not think in countries or borders. It is obvious, nearly all countires worldwide "march in lockstep" / act in harmony towards the same goal (COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination Identity Dokument (the "vaccination" is just the pretext and the "pandemic" is just the pretext for the pretext)).

Last edited:
•••
'Durable Revenue Stream' - Pfizer Vax Windfall Crony Capitalism At Its Worst

For mid-guys it might be all about money,
for example they can kill a pcr positive patient to increase covid numbers
(very rare but still happens), or much more likely: they can promote these "vaccines",
by saying they are safe and effective
(neither is the case, and most of who say so really believe this is true)
And top guys are using this weakness of midguys.
But for top guys this is all about depopulation and control.
But YT wouldn't publish anything which mentions the sentence above.
There won't be any money in elite's plans.
Money is something to exchange between elites, not normal people.
So making money is not in their plans.
They just want to make sure others don't have any money, power or control.
Normal people: still surviving people who turned into GMO transhumans.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back