Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

The doctor raises a good point, viral specific antibodies superceding panimmune natural resistance to variants. My limited understanding of the virus is that it may trigger the autoimmune system into a cytokine storm reaction, especially in older adults vs young undeveloped immune systems. So, it's the body's own self-defense system that is the culprit in many associated deaths. Will we be chasing the dragon for years? Probably. I believe we've just seen the tip of the iceberg.

•••
The doctor raises a good point, viral specific antibodies superceding panimmune natural resistance to variants. My limited understanding of the virus is that it may trigger the autoimmune system into a cytokine storm reaction, especially in older adults vs young undeveloped immune systems. So, it's the body's own self-defense system that is the culprit in many associated deaths. Will we be chasing the dragon for years? Probably. I believe we've just seen the tip of the iceberg.

Cytokine storm can be prevented with natural vitamin D (sunshine exposure without creme).
I mean, this is a sure way, and there may be other ways, like red onions, hcq, probiotics..

It was mentioned, not in the video below, but very similar one (picture, title,..) can't locate it.
https://drcharlieward.com/what-they-dont-tell-you-about-the-vaccines/

Vaxed people, your only cure may be med-beds, but I doubdt they exists:
https://drcharlieward.com/to-heal-medbeds-almost-here/

Just like http://benjaminfulford.net , this guy has deep contacts, has has good intentions but still not 100 percent reliable. (depends on the subject). I wish I have heard of him before. Also I wish I followed http://davidicke.com from his web site. Some of these guys may present evil people's plans as good people's plans unknowingly (unlikely but can happen). For example 5 years ago Justin Castro was a good guy, now he is pure evil.
China was good, but now CCP is bad, only Xi is good. Elon Musk is good according to one, bad according to other. Similarly Queen Elizabeth..Pope Francis, Lindsey Graham, Kushner,. they clamied or still claim they decided to work with good guys. This is a hybrid WW3.
People may change sides. I wonder whether Trump changed his side by praising vaccination.
Maybe "good guys" were convinced that depopulation is necessary.

Too much time wasted on US elections, I was thinking either Trump would win (he won but not certified, intentionally?), or US military would do something... We see a fake Biden administration, and everything seems to be under control.. Instead I wish I studied covid project and warned people, but I didn't know there was so much censorship at that time, and youtube was not necessarily a good source.

Last edited:
•••
Cytokine storm can be prevented with natural vitamin D (sunshine exposure without creme).
I mean, this is a sure way, and there may be other ways, like red onions, hcq, probiotics..

I suspected vit D early on (before evidence concurred) simply because we're dealing with bat virus. Magnesium supports uptake and Zinc also helps. Hcq in low doses might also be beneficial considering the origin of the disease. I've taken supplements over the winter, due to lack of sunlight, but I get plenty of Vit D naturally in summertime in my garden. Many natural remedies and medicines collected from the wild are consumed daily to boost my immune system (which I don't believe has been entirely compromised by vaccines). So far Moderna vaccine has shown efficacy in the UK, CA and Brazil variants (limited SA variant). Of course they're tweaking the vaccine for emergent variants as a booster. Like I said, 'chasing the dragon'.

•••

I forgot to mention that I also use CBD extract (subcritical cannabidiol) made from my own organically grown genetic strain. Infused with ginger and licorice root the preparation is very potent. “CBD has the potential not only to act as an antiviral agent at early stages of infection but also to protect the host against an overactive immune system at later stages.”

https://www.studyfinds.org/cbd-covid-19-prevent-lung-damage/

I also make natural handwash/cleaners proven to be highly effective against contagions vs chemical sanitizers. :xf.wink:

•••
Remember - Schwab spoke of implantable tech to fuse with the matrix . . .

If you got the experimental mRNA jab, you're ready to be plugged in.

•••
Probably no virus, and no variants.
How can PCR machine detect which variant it is.
Who is uploading that data to those machines.
Even the original virus was not shown to exist.
Who saw those variants under electron microscobe, and
found all the differences between those variants, and
found a formula to distinguish them from eachother and other stuff.
If PCR machine connects to internet, this is a suspicious thing by itself.
Same was the case with machines used in US elections,
they were connecting to internet when they were not supposed to do.
Trump allowed election theft.
Maybe now allowing genocide, .. so after enough people die and get sick
it will be an excuse to take down deepstate and its bigpharma.
But then people will hate Trump as well.
Unless he replaced all those vaccines.
I suspect he replaced part of them.
If he doesn't allow genocide (by openly being against those vaccines) ,
then people will think he didn't care about people's health, and
wanted them to die from covid.

•••
Remember - Schwab spoke of implantable tech to fuse with the matrix . . .

If you got the experimental mRNA jab, you're ready to be plugged in.

Ah yes. The man behind the scene helping run this scam.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Probably no virus, and no variants.
How can PCR machine detect which variant it is.
Who is uploading that data to those machines.
Even the original virus was not shown to exist.
Who saw those variants under electron microscobe, and
found all the differences between those variants, and
found a formula to distinguish them from eachother and other stuff.
If PCR machine connects to internet, this is a suspicious thing by itself.
Same was the case with machines used in US elections,
they were connecting to internet when they were not supposed to do.
Trump allowed election theft.
Maybe now allowing genocide, .. so after enough people die and get sick
it will be an excuse to take down deepstate and its bigpharma.
But then people will hate Trump as well.
Unless he replaced all those vaccines.
I suspect he replaced part of them.
If he doesn't allow genocide (by openly being against those vaccines) ,
then people will think he didn't care about people's health, and
wanted them to die from covid.

I suspect we all have all drawn our own conclusions to the geo-political implications of this pandemic. However, denying its existence minimizes any thoughtful discourse on how to alleviate the suffering and death of so many around the world. Timing is everything. I earlier cited the date of Jan. 11 when the genome was shared to the US database by a Chinese scientist. The scientist Yongshen Zhang said he published the research on Jan. 5, 2019 following the outbreak in December 2018.

https://time.com/5882918/zhang-yongzhen-interview-china-coronavirus-genome/

The Chinese government did not trigger an early alarm, nor did the US administration respond adequately to the outbreak which could have helped contain and prevent its spread. Meanwhile, political motives outweighed rational medical advice and rhetoric was amped up (Kung Flu, China virus etc.) Followers denied and trumped up conspiracy theories as if the former prez was some kind of messiah sent to deliver them from their enemies. US already spends more on military than the next 10 nations COMBINED. What does that tell you? You connect the dots. O_o

•••
•••
I guess you could pretty well equate "Freemasons" with "Illuminati"
It is necessary to have passed all degrees of freemasonry to become a part of the (so called) illuminati (the secret society that does (officially not) exist).

The (intended) side effect of the global poisoning ("vaccination") - program is to roll out (the) COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination Identity Document) to control us more than ever before.

Whoever thinks there is a pandemic is sleeping.

•••
I suspect we all have all drawn our own conclusions to the geo-political implications of this pandemic. However, denying its existence minimizes any thoughtful discourse on how to alleviate the suffering and death of so many around the world. Timing is everything. I earlier cited the date of Jan. 11 when the genome was shared to the US database by a Chinese scientist. The scientist Yongshen Zhang said he published the research on Jan. 5, 2019 following the outbreak in December 2018.

https://time.com/5882918/zhang-yongzhen-interview-china-coronavirus-genome/

The Chinese government did not trigger an early alarm, nor did the US administration respond adequately to the outbreak which could have helped contain and prevent its spread. Meanwhile, political motives outweighed rational medical advice and rhetoric was amped up (Kung Flu, China virus etc.) Followers denied and trumped up conspiracy theories as if the former prez was some kind of messiah sent to deliver them from their enemies. US already spends more on military than the next 10 nations COMBINED. What does that tell you? You connect the dots. O_o

This is not a war between countries or ideologies. it is between humanity, and the satanic system.
Anything else is secondary at the moment.

A genetic sequence was fabricated, but still no virus found.
Also medical publications are not reliable.
It is not like math or physics. There is lots of room for cheating an manipulation.

Last edited:
•••
Pandemic or plandemic, plagues and epidemics have been common in human history for several millenia. Some become so widespread they become pandemic. Ripley's 'Believe it or Not' Odditorium has closed. :xf.wink:

•••
It is necessary to have passed all degrees of freemasonry to become a part of the (so called) illuminati (the secret society that does (officially not) exist).

The (intended) side effect of the global poisoning ("vaccination") - program is to roll out (the) COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination Identity Document) to control us more than ever before.

Whoever thinks there is a pandemic is sleeping.

How about Gnostic Illimunati. Is it the same thing, or the opposite thing.
Benjamin Fulford .net (and only him) says it is a good thing (or at least implies).
He says 13 satanic bloodlines are the bad ones.

Illimunati means enlightenment, so it might have been created with good intentions,
and then may have been hijacked.
Also FDR was 33th degree mason, and his gardener had even higher rank..
Noone says FDR was bad. So were Benjamin Franklin, Geroge Washington. etc.

Also I wonder which (if any) jews are part of this system.
I suspect they are high-rank slaves. I mean, some of them.
And some may be pretenders.
And you can find deepstate members from each religion, and maybe from every race.
For example Hitler was cousin with Yamashita and Churchill (heard such things).

I think in each race there would be good and bad people.
But we want good ones to be in control.

•••
Illimunati means enlightenment, so it might have been created with good intentions,
and then may have been hijacked.
That's why I wrote the "(so called) illuminati", we all know "who" is meant.

•••
That's why I wrote the "(so called) illuminati", we all know "who" is meant.

Most grow with light, clouds of confusion darken the mind...may we grow in the light :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Most grow with light, may we grow in the light :xf.wink:
Ameen.

The point is that the
(so called) illuminati refer to "lucifer" (satan, devil, baphomet, shaytaan, ... - however you call "it", may "it" be cursed) in regards to light - not knowing that "lucifer's" "light" is in fact the opposite, his "light" actually obscures their minds and catches their souls (with promises that are of short time in relation to the (soul's) eternity (in the next reality)).

In regards to GOD'S light, we must not confuse the light with the source of the light

We must not confuse "vaccination" with > poisoning or "side effects" with > effects or "pandemic" with > global scam.

We have to use our heart as source for our decisions, because the heart is the receiver of GOD's light, that's why it pumps and our heart does not need any poison.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This Canadian nurse...what's her name? Is she qualified? :xf.confused:

I'm not going to disqualify her fears, as she suggests - that in this time of danger government will capitalize on the opportunity. There are various echelons of opportunity, just as we've seen time and time again, now...coming to a theatre near you. :xf.wink:

•••
Most grow with light, clouds of confusion darken the mind...may we grow in the light :xf.wink:

And what would be the best way to shine the light on the darkness that has taken over the World?

Well I believe that the only thing that can cut through all the propaganda, deception, and lies (on all sides) is Logic along with Compassion.

Which so far everyone is staying away from.

You all have to ask yourselves are your minds really free enough to be able to see the right path forward,

If your loyalties lie with the political, religious, racial, economical, and social cults and groups that you are afiliated with then your minds are already enslaved by the status quo and so you all can never agree on what the right path would be (hence all the back and forth arguments that we see taking place here and on the other threads at NP).

If your minds were truly free you wouldn't be trying so hard to degrade and devalue others, but rather you all would join forces together to bring awarness to the masses based on the Universal Principles and Values that have been derived through Logic and Compassion.

Until you all as some of the brightest and smartest minds on NP can become capable of doing that I see no hope for the rest of the Humanity.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Vaccinations are not poison, rather the result of the intelligence God gave us to fight poison. Soo.. in that light, should we not embrace it? Can we not trust those whom are mandated to protect us? And if not, why not? There has to be hope for the greater good, else all the efforts put in by those that mean so are lost.

While I question the speed at which these vaccines were produced, I have faith that they were made by the most intelligent minds on earth with our best interests at heart. That's really all we have, for now.

•••
Crisis = Danger + Opportunity (Chinese)

Fortune favours the prepared mind. Luck is where opportunity meets preparedness. When circumstances seem to be out our control, best to be prepared. If experience has taught me anything, I tend to hope for the best, but also prepare for the worst :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
While I question the speed at which these vaccines were produced, I have faith that they were made by the most intelligent minds on earth with our best interests at heart. That's really all we have, for now.

This is a dream.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back