Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which pandemic?

There is no other pandemic than a psydemic.

But in regards to the nature and aside and independently from this global conspiracy, you are right when you say the nature take its course.

Of course, the nature follow its rules.

Since I am a part of the nature I do also follow its rules and one rule of my human nature is to reject obvious propaganda as my nature tells me there is no other pandemic than a psydemic.

Nothing nature like about vaccines and especially this experimental and irreversible mRNA therapeutic. If anything, this is a sin against nature just like GMOs.

"Synthetic biology involves reconfiguring DNA of organism to create something entirely new. It allows scientists to design living things with characteristics we desire. It allows you to “program” biology just like you would a computer!"

•••
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
upload_2021-5-1_15-40-17.png

•••
It's defintely been a distraction and cost the lives of 3 million people to date. Many will recover, many will not. However, the numbers will continue to go up before they go down. I'm not a fan of tracking, but I suppose you can get a faux VID card :sneaky:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccination-cards-fake-scammers-fraud/
These "covid" - deaths are "regular" deaths (based on real illnesses that these poor people had already), they are just labeled as "covid" - deaths, "determined" by a "testing" method which does actually not proof anything that would justify to label someone as ill, to feed the idea that there is a "pandemic".

That being said, I reject any kind of "VID", "real" or fake (document forgery, however, is a fraud of course - but the actual fraud is this global conspiracy).
The "real" one shoud be named "PID" (Poisened Identity Document) and COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination Identity Document) should be named COPID (Certificate Of Poisoning Identity Document).

The corona crisis is all a complete artificially produced world wide drama with the aim to switch off our minds through fear because, as we all know, people in fear are easier to control.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
These "covid" - deaths are "regular" deaths (based on real illnesses that these poor people had already), they are just labeled as "covid" - deaths, "determined" by a "testing" method which does actually not proof anything that would justify to label someone as ill, to feed the idea that there is a "pandemic".

That being said, I reject any kind of "VID", "real" or fake (document forgery, however, is a fraud of course - but the actual fraud is this global conspiracy).
The "real" one shoud be named "PID" (Poisened Identity Document) and COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination Identity Document) should be named COPID (Certificate Of Poisoning Identity Document).

The corona crisis is all a complete artificially produced world wide drama with the aim to switch off our minds through fear because, as we all know, people in fear are easier to control.

They needed to get those "COVID" deaths from somewhere hence no flu this year.

Ireland - 2017 v 2020 deaths

upload_2021-5-1_15-52-11.png

•••
It's probably just COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination Identity Document) forever, the number is just there to let it look more serious but in fact it (the number) is a distract and meaningless.

19 means AI, 1st and 9th letters.

How is AI used: I don't know but here are guesses:
-Decide who else around a PCR positive person must also be tested positive
-Get genetic code of the person, and decide whether he should get extra radiation
-Evaluate social media activities of the person, and decide .. as above.
-Decide who is super spreader,..((by making nearby people fake positive )

There is no covid 20, 21.. but they plan to continue this hoax for many more years
as part of their agenda 2030.

•••
•••
These "covid" - deaths are "regular" deaths (based on real illnesses that these poor people had already), they are just labeled as "covid" - deaths, "determined" by a "testing" method which does actually not proof anything that would justify to label someone as ill - all to feed the idea that there is a "pandemic".

If that's true, the same can be said of...

3544 /202,000,000 = .000175 O_o

I don't live in a big city where systems are artificially maintained to support a growing population. You have to understand nature, it has its own methods of control. Why don't you take a break from the psy-ops and have a little read:

“Extra Life: A Short History of Living Longer”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/27/magazine/global-life-span.html

Last edited:
•••
If that's true, the same can be said of...

3544 /202,000,000 = .000175 O_o
No, because "regular" disease deaths are statistically a "normal" thing that repeats itself - while regular deaths of healthy individuals shortly or a while after receiving a poison ("vaccine") would be too big of a coincidence to be statistically justifiable as normal.

I don't live in a big city where systems are artificially maintained to support a growing population. You have to understand nature, it has its own methods of control. Why don't you take a break from the psy-ops and have a little read:

“Extra Life: A Short History of Living Longer”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/27/magazine/global-life-span.html
All I need to understand is my self (because then I understand everything else) and my self is telling me don't trust this source as the article is just another part that supports the corona psy-op.

Last edited:
•••
No, because "regular" disease deaths are statistically a "normal" thing that repeats itself - while regular deaths of healthy individuals shortly or a while after receiving a poison ("vaccine") would be too big of a coincidence to be statistically justifiable as normal.
Do the math .000175 chance of death. Are you saying that these numbers are not statistically justified? Especially considering the circumstance.

I do not trust this source, the article is just another part that supports the corona psy-op.

Hehe, I expected you to say that. No worries. It's not some news article, but an excerpt from a book. :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Do the math .000175 chance of death. Are you saying that these numbers are not statistically justified? Especially considering the circumstance.
Already one death short after a poisoning ("vaccination") is reason enough to ban this poison ("vaccination").

Hehe, I expected you to say that. No worries. It's not some news article, but an excerpt from a book. :xf.wink:
An excerpt from a book in a newspaper is an article that includes an excerpt from a book and books can play a big role in brainwashing the masses, this book seems to be a good example for that.

•••
Also, I did not wrote "news article", I wrote "article".

Last edited:
•••
However, I don't know the author of the book / article and / or his intentions (in this case, I do not believe he is knowingly part of this conspiracy nor I do believe he has bad intentions - it more seems he really thinks that the current and past "pandemics" really exist(ed)).

But of course it is possible that he is an initiated (freemasonic) person who knows more about this "pandemic" than he is allowed to write (without getting censored).

One way or the other, may GOD guide him.

Last edited:
•••
•••
However, I don't know the author of the book / article and / or his intentions (in this case, I do not believe he is knowingly part of this conspiracy nor I do believe he has bad intentions - it more seems he really thinks that the current and past "pandemics" really exist(ed)).

But of course it is possible that he is an initiated (freemasonic) person who knows more about this "pandemic" than he is allowed to write (without getting censored).

One way or the other, may GOD guide him.

I guess you could pretty well equate "Freemasons" with "Illuminati"

https://freemasoninformation.com/2016/02/a-brief-history-of-the-illuminati/

Gotta to be open to reality... :xf.wink:

Preface to the book:

A study in how meaningful change happens in society, Extra Life is an ode to the enduring power of common goals and public resources. The most fundamental progress we have experienced over the past few centuries has not come from big corporations or start-ups. It has come, instead, from activists struggling for reform; from university-based and publicly funded scientists sharing their findings open-source-style; and from nonprofit agencies spreading new innovations around the world.

•••
--

Last edited:
•••
People get flu, or they are just curious and get PCR test. There are many fake positives, some can be decided by AI (I mean, theoretically). If they are positive and die while being positive, they are considered covid victims. Since there is no (statistically essential) increase in total amount of deaths per year, we can conclude that there is no pandemic, and no deadlier virus. There is a bio/chemo/radio-weapon and it is called vaccine (but it is not. the term vaccine helps with legal matters: they take no responsibility).

A new deadly gmo virus can be introduced also, in addition to this fake pandemic, and while everyone is sure that there is no pandemic, people can be caught unprepared,.. but such a thing would probably not help with their agenda. A fake pandemic, and potentially harmful vaccines which contain stuff which can be controlled remotely would be much more useful for them. Decide who to kill when to kill, what kind of excuse to invent, who to make infertile, who to have heart attack..and introduce boosters to make new experiments.

Last edited:
•••
Circling back to the topic of this thread...

I had the second Moderna dose.

The side effects included a sore arm, general muscle/joint pain, slight fever, and fatigue.

The side effects started about 8 hours after the shot, peaked at about 24 hours, and started receding at about 36 hours.

That is a small price to pay for the protection from a deadly virus.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
"Deadly virus", that made me laugh:)
I hear Murderna is great this time of the year:)

•••
•••
•••
Circling back to the topic of this thread...

I had the second Moderna dose.

The side effects included a sore arm, general muscle/joint pain, slight fever, and fatigue.

The side effects started about 8 hours after the shot, peaked at about 24 hours, and started receding at about 36 hours.

That is a small price to pay for the protection from a deadly virus.

Brad

Well, your friendly NPers warned you not to do this.... Now you are primed for the Luciferase embeddable tech and you are ready to be plugged into the IOT in the future.

Was it REALLY worth it to make yourself feel sick when in fact - you likely were not sick at all during this most unusual 16 month saga? (giving your stance some credence here)

So your defense of doing this makes little sense even if you believe there is a deadly virus worse than anything the world has ever endured before (which isn't the case - total mortality is the same as usual)

We love you and want you to thrive and we hold you in high regard optimistically - nonetheless.

Last edited:
•••
People get flu, or they are just curious and get PCR test. There are many fake positives, some can be decided by AI (I mean, theoretically). If they are positive and die while being positive, they are considered covid victims. Since there is no (statistically essential) increase in total amount of deaths per year, we can conclude that there is no pandemic, and no deadlier virus. There is a bio/chemo/radio-weapon and it is called vaccine (but it is not. the term vaccine helps with legal matters: they take no responsibility).

A new deadly gmo virus can be introduced also, in addition to this fake pandemic, and while everyone is sure that there is no pandemic, people can be caught unprepared,.. but such a thing would probably not help with their agenda. A fake pandemic, and potentially harmful vaccines which contain stuff which can be controlled remotely would be much more useful for them. Decide who to kill when to kill, what kind of excuse to invent, who to make infertile, who to have heart attack..and introduce boosters to make new experiments.

You sound alot like my neighbour who is really into conspiracy theories about the pandemic & vax. I didn't mind indulging him, he opened my eyes to many potential side effects. But he kinda went over the top (no pun intended). :xf.wink: I researched alot and while some of the info was interesting, I wasn't convinced. Though I do remain somewhat sceptical for the future, we're just not there yet. Stay safe. :doctor:

Last edited:
•••
•••
You sound alot like my neighbour who is really into conspiracy theories about the pandemic & vax. I didn't mind indulging him, he opened my eyes to many potential side effects. But he kinda went over the top (no pun intended). :xf.wink: I researched alot and while some of the info was interesting, I wasn't convinced. Though I do remain somewhat sceptical for the future, we're just not there yet. Stay safe. :doctor:

I dare you to go 30 days without typing "conspiracy theories"

I triple dog dare you!

triple-dog-dare.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back