IT.COM

All 2017 Black Friday - Cyber Monday deals here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Like last year I am starting this thread so that all Black Friday Cyber Monday deals can be updated here. I am personally looking forward to good cctld registration deals and cloud hosting.

Happy Savings.
Aditya Agrawal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namecheap's terms of service for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday offer says:
Coupons are limited to one business/household per day for each unique deal.
So I assume this means we can repeat all our coupons on Monday.

I guess I am not sure, but having read the fine print that is my understanding (and I certainly hope that it is). Looking forward to snagging some more - the coupon system works really smoothly, and I think just allowing one per household per unique offer is more fair.

•••
There is only Name.com which offering 10 .com domain at $3.99 at the moment.

Use BIGHUGESALE promo code at the check out.

•••
NameCheap support would/could not tell me if the coupons would be available again for repeat offers on Monday, for all of us who already claimed offers.
Considering this year's offers were underwhelming at best I wouldn't be surprised if it's "one coupon across 2 days" :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Transfers for Namesilo please .biz and .com!! more then just 5%

•••
Hey Everyone... We just started our Cyber Monday deal!

The details are the same as Black Friday ($4.99 .com registration / $7.99 .net registration), but sorry to report that no transfer coupon :(

In any case, no coupon is necessary and unlimited quantity up to the first 50,000 registrations. As always, privacy is entirely free!

•••
0.55c (euro) transfers, limit 8 per account.

EDIT, this appears to be EU residents only.

https://www.register.it/?lang=en

Decent registrar, negatives you have to contact support to issue auth codes to transfer out, no bulk DNS update options, can be time consuming.

Seems to work for most tlds, not sure when it's valid until, perhaps tomorrow. I transferred 8 .coms and then managed to do some .nets too at the promotional price.

Paypal works. Few hiccups with transfers, on the page where you're prompted for info, you have to enter the info of the domain as it appears on whois.

Happy hunting.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Looks like EU only - if anyone gets it working outside of EU let us know how!

[translated terms]
https://www.register.it/assistenza/offerte/
Customer Service and Payments Invoices, Payments and Renewals Regulations and Terms of Promotional Offers by Register.it

Rules and conditions of the promotional offers of Register.it

- All offers are valid only for Customers residing in the EU (EU Customers are natural or legal persons resident in the EU). In the case of purchases made by Clients resident outside the EU, the promotions will not be valid and the customer will be charged the full price list.

Transfer offers
Domain .it, .com, .net, .eu, .org at 0.45 € instead of 35 €. The offer is limited to 8 transfers per customer, from ninth the promotional price will be increased. There is no limit for transferable domains of 0.45 € for affiliates in the Business Partner Program. Register.it reserves the right to limit or cancel this facility at its sole discretion.

Last edited:
•••
Two questions:
- are you in the EU?
- have they asked you for copy of your ID?

Yes, sorry I didn't read all the terms as they're in Italian. .I'll update my post now. No, I was not asked for ID using PP.

•••
why transfers no cheap . so sad . i cry everyteim :xf.cry:

•••
@iAchilles - pretty sure their offers have sometimes worked outside EU in the past. Still a great share for those who can use it : thumbs up :

•••
NameSilo has just started Cyber Monday offer - same like Black Friday one but no transfer coupon:
  • .COM: $4.99 - up to first 50,000 registrations
  • .NET: $7.99
Time: November 26, 2017 (4:15pm AZ time) - November 27, 2017 (11:59pm AZ time)

•••
Hey Everyone... We just started our Cyber Monday deal!

The details are the same as Black Friday ($4.99 .com registration / $7.99 .net registration), but sorry to report that no transfer coupon :(

In any case, no coupon is necessary and unlimited quantity up to the first 50,000 registrations. As always, privacy is entirely free!

Thanks. Just picked up my first domain with you. Wanted to give your marketplace and lander a try. Looks nice.

•••
If no more great cyber monday deal, Im going to transfer my .com to Rebel...

•••
Cyber Monday has begun @ NC minutes ago. The "PremiumDNS" offer was snatched virtually in seconds!

•••
NameCheap coupon grab has started again.
https://www.namecheap.com/promotions/black-friday-cyber-monday-coupons/

Upcoming Deals:
2AM to 3AM EST* .online, .me, or .design domain registration & WhoisGuard $0.33/yr - Private Email $0.88/yr
3AM to 4AM EST* .co domain registration & WhoisGuard $0.33/yr - ---------------------------Shared Hosting Value Plan $0.88/yr

•••
I was just able to snap up both Namcheap coupons, so I guess this means that we can apply again for all the coupons that we got on Black Friday

•••
Has anyone applied a Namecheap hosting coupon? Last year you had the option of using one of your own domains or a free .xzy/.website domain

When I applied a coupon for a Black Friday hosting deal, I was offered a choice of using my own domain or using a free .website domain.

•••
Namecheap Cyber Monday deals seem same like Black Friday deals each hour.

•••
4AM to 5AM EST*
.com, .net, or .org domain transfer & WhoisGuard
$3.88/yr

•••
•••
Namecheap Cyber Monday deals seem same like Black Friday deals each hour.

Looks like that might be correct so far . . .

Current Cyber Monday:
2AM to 3AM EST* .online, .me, or .design domain registration & WhoisGuard $0.33/yr - Private Email $0.88/yr
3AM to 4AM EST* .co domain registration & WhoisGuard $0.33/yr - ---------------------------Shared Hosting Value Plan $0.88/yr
4AM to 5AM EST* .com, .net, or .org domain transfer & WhoisGuard $3.88/yr ------------Shared Hosting Professional Plan $4.88/yr
5AM to 6AM EST* .me, .us, or .website domain registration & WhoisGuard $0.33/yr
6AM to 7AM EST* .online, .tech, or .site domain registration & WhoisGuard $0.33/yr
7AM to 8AM EST* .cloud, .fun or .shop domain registration & WhoisGuard $0.33/yr

***BELOW are the old offers from Friday taken from my coupon record***
***started a couple deals in - only have the first time a unique was offered, not the repeats***

.online, .me, or .design domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.33 2:04 AM EST on November 26 2017
.co domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.33 3:00 AM EST on November 26 2017
.com, .net, or .org domain transfer & WhoisGuard for $3.88 4:00 AM EST on November 26 2017
.website, .us, or .me domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.33 5:00 AM EST on November 26 2017
.online, .tech, or .site domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.33 6:00 AM EST on November 26 2017
.cloud, .fun or .shop domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.33 7:00 AM EST on November 26 2017
.co, .us, or .me domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.33 8:02 AM EST on November 26 2017
.store, .club, or .shop domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.33 9:00 AM EST on November 26 2017
.com, .net or .org domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.88 10:00 AM EST on November 26 2017
.club, .website, or .me domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.33 12:00 PM EST on November 26 2017
.online, .co, or .club domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.33 4:01 PM EST on November 26 2017
.store, .fun, or .me domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.33 5:00 PM EST on November 26 2017

Last edited:
•••
Is this a 1 per customer deal?

Yes. You get a coupon, and then can use it with the shopping cart (within 48 hr) for ONE ONLY transfer at that price. You can of course use other different coupons for different purchases.

•••
hey guys, im thinking to move my .com domain to rebel.com. But, will they allow me to move away from them after 60 days without anymore charges? I just dont like any forceful renewal from them!

•••
Yes. You get a coupon, and then can use it with the shopping cart (within 48 hr) for ONE ONLY transfer at that price. You can of course use other different coupons for different purchases.

Ah... ok. Was hoping for more than 1. Lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back