IT.COM

All 2017 Black Friday - Cyber Monday deals here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Like last year I am starting this thread so that all Black Friday Cyber Monday deals can be updated here. I am personally looking forward to good cctld registration deals and cloud hosting.

Happy Savings.
Aditya Agrawal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NameSilo is back to everyday mode - $8.99 .COM :xf.frown:

What's the cheapest now, aside from DirectNic? Wish NameSilo would have 4.99 as a regular promotion with limits, like you can reg up to 3 domains for 4.99 every week.

Stay tuned.... looking like we'll have a pretty good and long-lasting promotion for .com in December :)

•••
Hi all. Thank you for asking. We will be running the following sales. Most of these start 11/24/17 00:00 UTC and end 11/27/17 23:59 UTC. .MOE and .ASIA end 11/30/17 23:59 UTC.

black friday.png

•••
Just posted a new thread for our promos, but thought I'd add here as well....

Get started on Black Friday early as our deals are available right now :)

Here they are:
  • $4.99 .com first-year registrations (unlimited use - no coupon necessary)
    • Up to the first 50,000 registrations. We do not envision exceeding this based upon prior promotions.
  • $7.99 .net first-year registrations (unlimited use - no coupon necessary)
  • 5% off all transfers using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY2017TRANS (unlimited use)
If you are in our Discount Program, your discounts apply on top of the pricing listed above for com/net registrations.

All of these deals are available right now and last until 11:59pm Arizona time on November 24.

Last edited:
•••
Namecheap’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
It wouldn’t be Black Friday without Namecheap’s annual giveaways! We are known for going a bit overboard when it comes to our offers. So check out our huge selection of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on November 24th and 27th. It’s a full two days with new offers every hour, so make sure you keep checking back.

•••
•••
GoDaddy Black Friday Deals is now LIVE - Domains as low as $0.99/1st year.

40M9qt5.jpg

•••
Hey Everyone... We just started our Cyber Monday deal!

The details are the same as Black Friday ($4.99 .com registration / $7.99 .net registration), but sorry to report that no transfer coupon :(

In any case, no coupon is necessary and unlimited quantity up to the first 50,000 registrations. As always, privacy is entirely free!

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I want cheap renewals and transfers asap :xf.grin:

•••
OK here's the scoop on NameCheap
1] Be Logged in - if you aren't sure, open a new tab and log in again
2] Be sitting on the deals page watching the countdown timer
https://www.namecheap.com/promotions/black-friday-cyber-monday-coupons/

3] The deals will AUTOMATICALLY refresh at the new deal start time
4] As soon as you see the orange "Get Your Coupon" button on the right hand side CLICK that button to claim!
5] You will get a code on that screen, and the code will be saved for you here:
https://www.namecheap.com/promotions/my-coupons/

Just for reference, took screenshots during the CO deal, they started with 1500 limit and sold out in about 45 seconds. The hosting deal was sold out in less than 12 seconds - not sure what the limit was.

And yes the coupons are sold out super super fast, and much easier and fair than last year

•••
Exabytes Black Friday Crazy Promotion guys: https://www.exabytes.com/black-friday
  • .BLOG Domain for $0. No Hidden Charges! (While Stocks Last)
  • $3.99 .COM Domain (Limited Availability)
  • Shared Hosting & WordPress Hosting from Only $0.99/month
  • Super Fast SSD VPS from $0.99/ month
  • Dedicated Server Deal from $9.99/month (Limited Units Available)

•••
Didn't see it here and just recognized with joy:

Namesilo
.com November 23, 2017 (8:45am AZ time) - November 24, 2017 (11:59pm AZ time) registration
$4.99 First-year registration only

•••
•••
Here's the screenshot so everyone knows what to look for

This screenshot is TWELVE seconds after the deal started and the hosting deal was already gone and the domain deal more than half claimed

Also have a IRL timer set for five minutes before to be certain to avoid getting distracted!

ss-ncheap-co-countdown-11-24-2017.png

•••
But can you get another $0.88 .com coupon if you already have one? That's the question! I tried getting Premium DNS deal for the 2nd time, and was not allowed. Even if coupon comes up in another instance - I think it still counts as the same coupon.

Sorry, you can't claim this coupon, because you've already claimed something in the same deal group.

WooHoo that sucks! At least now UNX can sleep LOL

•••
•••
•••
I need to figure out what crappy domains to get with these Namecheap coupons.

•••
Hello. Can you add cheap com, net, biz, org, info prices now ?
At the Time,

Namesilo.com only running $4.99 with promo Happy1 it's cost $3.99 ,
Screenshot_2017-11-25-15-30-45.png

•••
I just chatted with them. It's 3 domains for $3.99. After that it turns to $7.99. So if you regged there in the past 3 domains for $3.99... you can't reg more for that price.

•••
Can it really be that the Namecheap hourly deals are over for this year? So we can sleep for longer than an hour and don't have to worry about identifying the vehicles and storefronts and bridges on the captchas??

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back