IT.COM

All 2017 Black Friday - Cyber Monday deals here

NameSilo
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Like last year I am starting this thread so that all Black Friday Cyber Monday deals can be updated here. I am personally looking forward to good cctld registration deals and cloud hosting.

Happy Savings.
Aditya Agrawal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@tommy2004 - rebel does not charge for transfer away, they are a bit of a pain, UI is bloaty and difficult, must get Auth Codes one at a time, then the Auth Codes expire after 10 days, must be careful about Owner Contact Change, no opt-out of addl lock and if you keep domains there they AutoRenew 45 days ahead and you must contact support to manually remove Auto Renew

Other than all that, they are fine LOL. Actually support is OK about fixing things, relatively fast, even on weekends

Last edited:
•••
Hilarious NetSol Offer by email Limit ONE

*$1 promotional pricing applies to the first year and is valid for 1 new purchase only. Domains transferred out prior to the first renewal will incur a $20 service fee per domain. Services will automatically renew until cancellation or until auto-renew is turned off within Account Manager. After one year the services purchased will renew at then pricing. Domain and Backorder offers are only valid for the following extensions: .com, .net, .org, .info or .biz (.co also available or an additional fee for domain registration only). Offer does not apply to premium domain names or renewals. DEP and Private Registration are only available for certain domain extensions; please see the product pages for more details. Domain names are registered on a first come, first served basis. No guarantees that domain name will be available or accepted by registry. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, service upgrade or free trial. Please see our Services Agreement and any applicable supplemental service agreements for additional terms and conditions. Offer is valid only on November 27, 2017.

•••
just saw the network solutions deal too. not worth it.

•••
so there are no bulk transfer deals.

•••
Are there any discounts for Uniregistry either for renewals or transfers?

•••
•••
Just tried to transfer a .com to rebel with coupon 50xfer , and then I get 5.69. That is the cheapest I can get now.... Will transfer more later before expired!

•••
Last edited:
•••
GONE in LESS THAN ~10 seconds. I've just only caught the .CO coupon :(

•••
I am not a big fan of Network Solutions aka NS but at the moment they are offering $1 .com domain, the promo will auto apply but if it's not work then use Cyber17

https://www.networksolutions.com/

Before reg please check this, thanks @usernamex

Domains transferred out prior to the first renewal will incur a $20 service fee per domain.
full terms a few posts above
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6452506/

Last edited:
•••
•••
It's active again for .com, .net, or .org domain transfer & WhoisGuard
$3.88 /1st yr

•••
•••
•••
Any .com reg promo for 3.99$ or less?

I already used name.com and namesilo.

•••
•••
At 10 am EST Namecheap have com/net/org coming up at $0.88 + ICANN $0.18 but you will need to be fast to snag a coupon, and only one coupon for that deal per person for day.

•••
The next COM NET ORG nCheap offer is in a couple hours (currently 8:15 AM EST)
only good for one, the next hour the offer is for a transfer

9AM to 10AM EST* .store, .club, or .shop domain registration & WhoisGuard $0.33/yr
10AM to 11AM EST* .com, .net or .org domain registration & WhoisGuard for $0.88
11AM to 12PM EST* .com, .net, or .org domain transfer & WhoisGuard $3.88/yr

BE ON TIME! If you haven't done the nCheap coupons this year - read how here - http://unx.party/hacks/bfcm2017

•••
•••
@rafaelo0 - if you already used DirectNIC then it won't work anyway, the offer is just their standard 3 each COM NET, nothing special for BFCM

•••
@MetBob i already know about namecheap .com primo but need more then 1 .com

If anyone knows any .com promo for 4$ or less let me know.

•••
•••
@usernamex yes i know i never used directnic promo but not thinking in using it.

•••
Thanks @daica85 but need different .com promo because namecheap is only valid for 1.

Im really busy thats why i cant look for any promos so if anyone knows of any .com for 4$ or less i really appreciate it.

•••
Thanks @daica85 but need different .com promo because namecheap is only valid for 1.

Im really busy thats why i cant look for any promos so if anyone knows of any .com for 4$ or less i really appreciate it.
The next .com deal is from 10AM to 11AM EST*

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back