NameSilo

All 2017 Black Friday - Cyber Monday deals here

Located in Domain Coupons and Offers, started by aditya agrawal, Nov 17, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. usernamex

usernamex Top Contributor VIP

@Yaffa - if you have that many to do, the Rebel deal will only save $7 compared to LCN which is $6.19. [edit - IF rebel will honor the $5.50 sale price] What registrars are they currently? You should have some float time that can get you past Monday in case there is a better transfer deal.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. adi199

adi199 Established Member

code transfer .com , net from namecheap black friday:
    use this

BFW20D01JP6TGCIPEIGS

BFW20D01NTDSOFEXYXJA

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  3. usernamex

@adi199 - the codes are unique to only your account and can only be used once - nice thought though : smile :

PS Just for fun tried anyway to see what would happen:
    Error: This coupon has expired or has already been applied to your account(s).Sorry, but you are not allowed to use this coupon code.

4. namey

namey Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I tried LCN but they rejected every single one of my credit cards.

5. usernamex

@namey - send a ticket, LCN is pretty fast and good with support
    Plus the LCN offer is good all the time, not just this weekend, so there is no time pressure to do it fast. : thumbs up :

6. kandyan

kandyan Top Contributor VIP

Hmm.. Same here..

I transferred 1 domain.. they charged me $5.69, Then transferred 9 again, The price was $9.20 each, Contacted support they said the promos already applied and asked me to go ahead.. I went ahead n it was $9.20 each, not the 50% off offer.. waiting for the Support response. ???

7. tommy2004

tommy2004 Established Member

When did you transfer your .com to rebel with 5.69? I tried to transfer few hours ago, but the price was 9.20. That was my first transfer to them, but no 50% discount as stated on their site....so I canceled the transfer! Pls let us know the support response!

8. usernamex

NameCheap coupons are now starting to expire! The 48 hour window is up - missed two because the time zone, my brain had the wrong time.

Use it or lose it!

9. kandyan

kandyan Top Contributor VIP

I transferred yesterday, First transfer was one domain for 5.69, then tried 9 more it was billed at 9.20, Got a support response now saying they'll investigate and let me know. hmm let see?

10. DnFolk

DnFolk Top Member Epik.com Staff VIP

is name.com still offering 3.99 .com if yes then whats the limit?

11. Uppercredit

Uppercredit Account Closed (Disallowed)

Yes, the limit is 10 domain per account.

12. Bhavinj

Bhavinj Established Member

I see few people are posting their codes here. Please don't grab coupons if you are not going to use it. Let other people have it. Thanx.

13. SuperBrander

SuperBrander Top Contributor VIP

For everybody who's trying to transfer to Rebel- I also had issues. I contacted support and they gave me the promo code: 50xfer. I applied it and was able to transfer 10 .com domains for $5.69 each.

14. bobsdomains

bobsdomains Established Member

I just learned that Uniregistry has marked down some of their pricing. Prices are at uniregistry.com/pricing.

I don't have any further info.

15. GoKaizen

GoKaizen Always be Learning VIP ICA Member

Didn't see any better transfer deals.

16. Domains - Wanted

Domains - Wanted Top Contributor VIP

Stay away from Rebels! :blackeye:
    Rebel's not worth the 10% savings compared to LCN. Rebel's trouble on so many levels. LCN is the better deal! Trust me on this. Been there, done that. Thanks but no thanks. Just look at how Rebel's running this here bait and switch promo, doesn't that make your Spidey sense tingle just a lil' bit? :xf.wink:

17. aditya agrawal

aditya agrawal Established Member

Anyone needs namecheap 3.88.com transfer code. I have one extra... it expires in one hour 15 minutes.... Ping me if you need it... Ping me in next 5 minutes and I'll put whois guard free in it..

18. Sperry8

Sperry8 Established Member

Nice of you.

How long does one have to wait to transfer a name from one registrar to another after registering? 60 days? Does this mean that other than push one can't sell their new names for 60 days?

19. Domains - Wanted

Yep, that's about the size of it. You can sell and you can push. Most buyers should be okay with that. You can transfer after 60 days only.

20. Yaffa

Yaffa Established Member

Thanks I was only planning to transfer 10 to Rebel - They are at different registrars and yes I have a bit of wiggle room after they expire. Saving even a couple of dollars is important now, though of course I'm looking at other factors too.

21. usernamex

@Yaffa - did you try the code that @SuperBrander posted up the page?

For everybody who's trying to transfer to Rebel- I also had issues. I contacted support and they gave me the promo code: 50xfer. I applied it and was able to transfer 10 .com domains for $5.69 each.

22. Sperry8

Sperry8 Established Member

Thanks.

I just noticed that Name.com offers an opt-out.

Contact Change Transfer Lock

ICANN mandates that any material changes to the registrant contact information must trigger a 60-day transfer lock on a domain. You may choose to opt out of this transfer lock here.

Opt-out of the 60-day domain transfer lock

*By opting out of the 60-day transfer lock, you represent and warrant that: (i) each registrant of a domain name under your account has, with respect to each of its domain names and all future domain names, opted out of any 60-day transfer lock that would otherwise be imposed under ICANN’s Transfer Policy (the “Transfer Policy”) due to any “Change of Registrant” (as defined in the Transfer Policy); and (ii) each future registrant of a domain name under your account will, prior to registering any domain name and with respect to all future domain names, opt out of any 60-day transfer lock that would otherwise be imposed under the Transfer Policy due to any Change of Registrant. Any breach of the foregoing will be deemed a breach of the Registration Agreement between you and us.

Does the above mean that I could now sell and transfer to a different registrar immediately, even if I purchased today?

23. aditya agrawal

aditya agrawal Established Member

You can sell and push to buyer's account within same registrar.

24. Domains - Wanted

Nope! This is a different 60-day lock, effective following a registrant contact change.

25. usernamex

FYI - NameCheap coupons are coded to your account ONLY. We tested it with a few to be sure.

NameCheap support would/could not tell me if the coupons would be available again for repeat offers on Monday, for all of us who already claimed offers.

My hope is we can all get repeat offers again Monday
    Coupons are limited to one business/household per day for each unique deal.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice