I purchased a domain on Afternic over 2 weeks ago via BIN and have now received an email stating that the sale has been cancelled as they are not able to verify the owner of the domain. This may not even be the truth - it could be that the seller decided to back out. Also in the 2 weeks I received no communication past them confirming my funds and saying they will prepare the transfer - just an automated message later cancelling the sale. On top of this I will likely also lose money with the conversion rate. This just ruins the validity of a BIN at Afternic in my opinion, as the price is then just a random number if you aren't assured your purchase. The only inconvenience is to the buyer; who loses their time and money. Is my only option to accept the refund and most likely lose money?