Dynadot

Afternic Cancelled My Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

beforenic

Impact
kat*** com sold on 20 october. I asked the TA agent for payout on 3 december, and then they said there's a violation so they cancelled the sale. That domain transfered from namesilo to godaddy. I dont have access to that domain anymore. If you check that domain now redirect to kata***. com.

another domain that got cancelled is t-sh*** com. after transfer was completed (to godaddy from namesilo), they cancelled the sale. but, they give me the auth code to tranfer the domain back though. unfortunately, namesilo said they could not transfer the domain since it was transferred within the last 60 days (ICANN's rule). if you check that domain now is a beting website.

Am I really lost those domains?
I don't know what to do. I'm totally new at domain flipping. I started selling domain at afternic back in september.
-english is not my first language-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You need to contact the people who can help you over at Afternic or GoDaddy wherever sales occured. We are not customer service agents nor do we represent them in any way.

The transfer thing makes zero sense the domain could have just been pushed into your GoDaddy account. Don’t have fast transfer enabled or bins until you solve these issues and understand how things work there better.

Who did the violations you or the other party etc. These are things you need to ask them.

•••
You need to contact the people who can help you over at Afternic or GoDaddy wherever sales occured. We are not customer service agents nor do we represent them in any way.

The transfer thing makes zero sense the domain could have just been pushed into your GoDaddy account. Don’t have fast transfer enabled or bins until you solve these issues and understand how things work there better.

Who did the violations you or the other party etc. These are things you need to ask them.
got it
thanks

•••
@Joe Styler

I hope you can shed some light on this case.

•••
Can you send me the domains? I would like to see what happened.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back