IT.COM

Can't edit domain on Afternic

NameSilo
Watch

Endoflife

Impact
My sale was cancelled on afternic. I got the following email

"Unfortunately, we have not been able to verify the buyer's funds to purchase ______ and at this time, we have re-listed your domain for sale.

Please do not release ______, accept any transfer requests or perform any account changes at this time. Please log into your Afternic account to review and update the current price on this domain listing as needed."

4 days pass and I still can't edit that domain on afternic. What happened ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was always wondering what makes people write these types of questions before they talk to the relevant party support team, in this case - Afternic.
Afternic is the one to remove any ''pending'' or other frozen status of your name.

•••

"Unfortunately, we have not been able to verify the buyer's funds to purchase ______ and at this time, we have re-listed your domain for sale.

Please do not release ______, accept any transfer requests or perform any account changes at this time. Please log into your Afternic account to review and update the current price on this domain listing as needed."

Please email [email protected], and they'll be able to look into this for you.

•••

As a follow-up to this question, how long did it take before the domain was "unfrozen?" And was customer support able to correct this by email or did you have to phone?

Support seems to have slowed down a bit lately, so I was curious what the most effective route was to resolution of this issue.

•••
how long did it take before the domain was "unfrozen?" And was customer support able to correct this by email or did you have to phone?
My problem was fixed in 1 or 2 days after I sent message to TA.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back