IT.COM

Absolute newbie...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RebeccaMarkets

Established Member
Impact
Hello all!

I am as new as they come to the domaining world.

I recently purchased a few domain names, and have unsuccessfully attempted to sell via GoDaddy auctions. Now I am giving Flippa.com a go, and trying my hand again at GoDaddy.

I know nothing about website development... total noob. But I have been told that I should consider developing my domains before I attempt to flip them. What exactly does this mean? Any advice?

Also, is it possible to link an Adsense account to an undeveloped site? For example, my domains are all parked for free at GoDaddy... would it be possible to monetise them without developing upon them?

I am a fast learner, and will appreciate any and all advice!

Thank you muchly in advance :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are the names?
Developing means making websites out of them to generate traffic and increase the value.

You also can flip them undeveloped. Depends totally on the names. You can measure traffic when parked

•••
welcome to namepros, as others said you can monetize traffic if they get natural traffic at any of the parking companies for free, all you have to do is add your name to their system, and change nameservers to the parked account, each has there own nameserver depending on which you go with.
Joe T

•••
Also, is it possible to link an Adsense account to an undeveloped site? For example, my domains are all parked for free at GoDaddy... would it be possible to monetise them without developing upon
Simple answer..you need content for adsense!

IMG_20170406_164100.jpg

•••
Thank you so much for your input, guys :)

•••
What are the names?
Developing means making websites out of them to generate traffic and increase the value.

You also can flip them undeveloped. Depends totally on the names. You can measure traffic when parked

Thanks for the explanation, R M. Am currently teaching myself web design, and perhaps a little development in the future.

I have a couple of pronounceable 4-letter.orgs, such as quir.org. I also have aquiver.org, and quacker.org, along with volunteerfrance.com (and the like), and a small handful of potential business names.

I'm just getting into bulk appraisal now... still trying to find my feet, and possibly a niche.

Thank you again for your input! :)

Last edited:
•••
some experts in here will tell good domain will sell by itself! :) though, I am not believe such a things! but problems is, it's true :D lol! here my suggestion! back to basic, and read thousand or even millions pages! after that, buy 1-4 domain! I am sure you can make profit :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back