NameSilo

auction A unique auction!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna give this a try. I'm hoping I don't regret it. There is potential for some great buys.

OK here's how it works...

1. Below is listed 10 names I am offering up for individual bids.

2. The member with the highest bid after the posted deadline gets to pick out one of the 10 names they would like to have.

3. The member with the second highest bid gets their choice of the 9 remaining names ( or can withdraw their bid if their name was chosen by the winner).

4. The third highest bid gets their choice of the remaining names(or can withdraw) etc, etc.

5. There needs to be a minimum of 5 incremented bids in order for this sale to take place.

6. Bidding starts off at $10.

7. Increments must be a minimum of $2.

8. Deadline is 10:00pm eastern Wednesday.

Here are the names up for auction...

MeetTheRoyals.com
OldAgers.com
eSexEducation.com
AskaGamer.com
PriceLists.net
Dickering.com
ForumVoice.com
UKvacation.net
YapLine.com
SouthFun.com

If there is a name that you really want you will have to make sure that you have the overall high bid.

The worst case scenerio for me (and the best case for bidders) is that I only get 5 different bids: $10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and I lose 5 (or less) of my names, the highest (or only) for just $18.

Does this make any sense? Hoping it is well received.
Any questions/comments post here or via a PM.

Let the action begin!
ST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unique, alright. Unique because it's an auction without any bids! :lol:

Oh well,
ST

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back