Dynadot

discuss A big issue with Snapnames and Networksolution - Need your help plz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

2Faisal

FaisalEstablished Member
Impact
Firstly, I believe that we are here as a big family and we are always helping each other in many cases that related to domain industry specially once the issue related to a suspicious transactions or fraud .. please I need your help on my case that happened today:

I was failed to renew one of my domain names that I register it via Network solution .. then after less than a month I found this domain name listed in snapnames.com for sale (Buy it now) and I decided to purchase this name again .. and I received a congratulation message from snapnames.com that this domain name has been successfully acquired and I will receive a message shortly from the registrar which is Networksolution.com and Yes, the domain name has pushed successfully to my account and I update the DNS and all stuff... after 2 weeks from that purchase date which is today, I received from Snapnames.com a message that says that my payment has been refunded to your credit card because we were unable to acquire that domain name!!
and I checked my account in Networksolution.com I found that my domain has been transferred to another person! this is my story .. can you please guide me to the right path to solve this weird issue .. I believe that this happen in illegal processing .. I'm really appreciate your valuable time and efforts in advance ,,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wow... Never come across this. Very shady and strange behavior by both parties (SN & NS).

•••
I assume you have contacted Snapnames and Netsol to ask what their reasons are for this? Always good to exhaust all resouces with the registrars before posting on forums.

•••
Wow... Never come across this. Very shady and strange behavior by both parties (SN & NS).

Unfortunately, this is what happened .. Snapnames says: In rare instances we are unable to fulfill domain purchases. A full refund has been provided for this order.

Its really weird!

•••
Wow.. Suck for you. Really bad behavior by SN and NS
What is NS saying? How can they do this?

•••
I assume you have contacted Snapnames and Netsol to ask what their reasons are for this? Always good to exhaust all resouces with the registrars before posting on forums.

Yes I did .. and I Know when I have to post it in a forum ,, so this is not the issue that we need to discuss .. I didn't come here across this forum just to waste my time .. I have a real issue with them and no convinced justification from their side ..

•••
Are you able to contact the person it was transfered to to see how they aquired the name? They might have some information maybe.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back