.tv 9 Years Anniversary Today

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The long strange ride continues as we reach our 9th anniversary.

Today is the 9 year anniversary of the little sub forum about the extension that sucked.

Here is a look at the first mention back on Nov 2005

As always thanks to everyone who has read, written and emailed.

Congrats to those who continue to sell, I am going to split the .TV er of the year between MonteChristos and Claude Dauman who pumped out a lot of sales over the last year and got some great prices.

In a world of endless extensions .TV is still a viable choice for media/entertainment centric websites and maintains a universal meaning that few others if any have.

Thank you for still showing up and best of luck with everything you do.

I did write a post about the anniversary on my blog and there is a free .tv reg giveaway to the quickest three commenters.
http://tldinvestors.com/2014/11/nine-year-anniversary-for-tv-forum-and-free-domain-giveaway.html

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Happy anniversary dot TV subforum!!

•••
Wow 9 years already, Happy Anniversary! Not on like I used to, having young kids will do that:)) But I appreciate everything you guys have done!

•••
Great job Ray! To all the others that have stuck around! Keep moving forward! Dot TV has been great.

A

•••
Thank you Raymond. I'm quite honored.

Very pleased with the direction of the .TV extension. I'm seeing a good number of sales to endusers. As I see it, that's where the greatest growth comes from.

Best wishes to all.

Claude

•••
well its already a 9 years ?!

I was here I think .

happy birthday !

•••
Happy Anniversary! Overall it was another good year for .TV, congrats to all TV` ers.
Dot TV is special and unique. In a world of thousand tld`s still evolves, is still stronger.

Many thanks for your contribution and good words Ray.

Best,

•••
Thank you moderator for sticking with this forum for so long. There were times when traffic on this forum waned to near nothing. Traffic is back and bigger than ever. We seem to now be firmly in the golden age of dot tv sales and development. We waited a LONG time but now it is here.

•••
Many thanks for your contribution.

•••
Look at all the old timers show up.... crawling out of the woodwork ... :)

•••
Wow Ray - you have posted a lot of content on tldinvestors.com - 2900 posts!

•••
•••
Am I too late for the cake ? :rolleyes:

•••
Same here...i seem to be a little late.

But massive congratulations.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back