IT.COM

.tv Two year anniversary of .tv forum TODAY

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Today is the second anniversary of the first ever EXT specific subforum. The little extension that "sucks" has come a long way here and thanks to everyone here.

Special thanks to :

RJ for understanding my idea that subforums for like minded individuals that were extension specific would be a concept that was needed and wanted.

And for giving us every add on we wanted, marketplace,appraisal section, .tv regs for NP $.

Badger,.mike,amcy.org,Argos,Johntv and Westblock the initial .tv crowd and reason I started this thank you for the contributions over the last two years.

THe second crew Rogue Writer,SKG,Millers,Larry the cableguy,Local Experts,Abstracts,Dottie,Bulldog and everyone else thank you for bringing new angles to .tv.

For the person who posts the number 10 post you will receive Manilatv.tv for free with 11 months of registration left at ENOM.tv. The only rule is you cannot be 2 posts back to back so if you #9 you cannot also post #10.

Thank you to all who participate here I hope it has helped you with your .tv portfolio.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Happy Aniversary from Abstracts.tv

Happy anniversary from Abstracts.tv , Knarfmusik, and Frank! :)

•••
Happy Anniversary, .TV forum!

Thank you Raymond, and RJ for giving us this space.
Thanks to all the .tv fans who made this place so exciting.
Thank you Jean-François :)

Pascal :wave:

Let's see where we will be in 3 years, for the fifth anniversary :hehe:

•••
hip hip hooray for namepros !!!!!! cheers , well done all

•••
congratulations on making this happen ray. it is great work.

•••
Kudos, Ray, and our appreciation extended to you for this unique and extremely important and informative forum.

Here's too a long and prosperous life of this forum and the stellar and swift rise of the .tv extension!

•••
Jenn Manilatv.tv is in your Enom account now

•••
equity78 said:
Jenn Manilatv.tv is in your Enom account now

Thanks Equity! And thanks again to Sneakers.

•••
My pleasure - enjoy! :)

Sneakers

•••
Thank you Raymond for creating and running a professional forum. Congrats!!

•••
Happy Anniversary .TV Forum!

Well done, Ray. :tu:

•••
wow 2 years

Greetings

Want to say thank you to everyone into everyones thoughtfullness here and challenging my brain lol

I am a new comer here and its been an excellent forum. Love reading posting things at night and waking up each morning in everyones thoughts here good or bad even you snoop lol

All the credit, there hard work, dedication should go towards equity and rj. Equity being up 230 am at times and deleting comments, happened to me a few times lol but watching this forum. Its a great to have a dedicated person running this and thanks rj even though I don't know you to well

May next year bring many more great times for all of us!

In 5 to 8 years I have said we should all be on a cruise ship and get together as one big .tv riches adventure when .tv takes off. Nice to dream hope I am right
Would be nice to meet everyone here in person

Thanks everyone. Really have learned a lot here!

Cheers

J

•••
Happy 2nd anniversary and thank you Eq. Its a truely great Forum and it is because of its members.

•••
Happy 2nd b'day to the .TV forum & thanks to Equity for making this a great forum. I have definately learned a lot from being here for the past 6 months & look forward to learning a lot more in the future!

•••
Mazel Tov .tv!!

Thanks Eq for all your continued work on this forum and to all my friends here I am looking forward to another great year!!

Hmmm.... Time to dig up the thread on the 2007 contest for highest selling domains. Of course there is still a couple of months to go and hey, you never know :)

Congrads to all!!

•••
equity78 said:
MW I hope you do not think I am a harsh sob there is more latitude granted in this forum then most. .

LOL No more a figure of speech as I have never met you personally so how would I know LOL Perhaps I should change that to a better description as it might not come across in the light hearted tone I was aiming for, regardless you run a tight ship in my opinion although maybe some forums are tighter, I have seen some forums that are totally out of control. Im glad we have this forum it has been of great value to all.

Good Luck everyone in 2008 I hope everybody has success with there .tv investments!!!

•••
Congrats and request a do over...

Missed the boat on this one .. that's the place i grew up.. my loss.. :'(

•••
•••
I have 6 months visiting this site and IΒ΄m glad to find like minded people; the right group to push for a common benefit: .TV

Congrats to the ones that started this 2 years ago, and congratulations to the people that provide knowledge, friendship and good vibe here too.

:)

•••
Thank you, EQ for starting up this sub-forum. Stumbling into this place has really been one of the most fortunate events in my online life. I am holding onto a dozen domains, any of which could make we rather well off, and two or three dozen other .tv domains that should keep me building quality sites for years.

•••
Thanx everybody that put this up.
Tv subforum makes me feel more secure in this crazy domain online world.

•••
hey! i made cupcakes, and have pina coladas to celebrate! ya'll can come to my house!!

•••
Congrats to all who participate in this forum - It takes proactive people to start a forum - I share my story at least once a month how the
VP of Marketing for a major real estate company offered me $ 20.00 for OpenHouses.
TV in 2000 = a group of us created a buzz by plain old word of mouth back in '99 '00 and when technology finally caught up with the extension - you all put "pen to paper" via the forums - Keep doing what you're doing - Peace, Cate

•••
smashfactory said:
hey! i made cupcakes, and have pina coladas to celebrate! ya'll can come to my house!!

Sure, but I need someone to pay for the airfares as most of my money's going into domains!

•••
Congrats for everybody here on the .TV forum :)

•••
Thanks Equity and RJ. You guys have done a great job here....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back