IT.COM

information Total number of 7N's available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Madala

BhanuVIP Member
Impact
Hi I just wanted to share info about remaining 7N's.

Total number of remaining 7n's are 17,00,000 +. Out of which 6,00,000 are without 0 and 4.

Hope this helps you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is that 17,000,000 (17 million) or 1,700,000 (1.7 million)?

•••
Can not be 17 mln :) There are only 10 mlns in total

•••
Can not be 17 mln :) There are only 10 mlns in total

Lol, thanks. Forgot to turn my brain on :) Was just fully confused about the comas in those numbers..

•••
Yes, def something wrong with comas :)

•••
From my statistics, this post is completely off base...

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong - but my scans of the zone file give completely different results.

There are a total of 10,000,000 7Ns.

As of 1/4/16

Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %

10,000,000-----1,205,399-----12.05%-----8,794,601-----87.95%

There are a total of 2,097,152 7Ns without a 0 or a 4

As of 1/4/16
2,097,152-----988,097-----47.12%-----1,109,055-----52.88%

***Keep in mind that about 1-2% more domains are registered than noted here.
This report was pulled from the zone file which exempts any domains without nameservers. Which as best as I can tell runs about a 1-2% average.

•••
Maybe the purpose of this post was to put false information... Guess I missed the joke.

•••
Its Confirmed by GoDaddy not my own Number

•••
Lol... None of your data makes sense.

Total # of 7Ns available is wrong, and not even in the ballpark. Total # with no 0 and 4 is completely wrong.

Would love to see the GoDaddy link you got this info from.

•••
See i never validated and this is what the Info i got ......what you do is i will be giving you Godaddy guy's number and you just call him and talk to him its as simple as that right ....i never said you are wrong i just shared the Info i got and even after you commenting i never said you are wrong or i never asked anyone to buy in this thread right? If the data is wrong then why don't you write it to admin asking him to close this? If my Data doesn't make any sense stop replying to it and anyways you have shared your data so people in Namepros will decide which is right and which is wrong.

•••
•••
7N (1-10):

10x10x10x10x10x10x10 = 10,000,000 total (registered and unregistered)​

Without 0 and 4 (1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9):

8x8x8x8x8x8x8 = 2,097,152 total (registered and unregistered)​

•••
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thursday 19 November 2015
Subject: Domains Status
To: "XXXXX@gmail.com" <[email protected]>

Hi XXXX,

Greetings!!

As discussed over the call ,please find the information on the 7 character number domains list:

Total available database – 90 lacs

Registered database – 48 L

Remaining database – 42 L (Including numbers 0 & 4)

Regards,

Rakesh R.V

--

Thank you & Regards,

XXXXX

•••
Had never thought people so advanced in domaining and business, can be complete idiots in basic mathematics.

•••
Guys, do your own due diligence rather than listening to someones data plus numbers.

Alot of People have their personal interest in pumping a particular niche and there is a 99% possibility of same going on here. Plus regular posting of a particular subject threads is an obvious pumping of a niche.

Avoid baseless numbers and do fact checking IMO

•••
What you need is sales and i am good at that ....I personally feel there are lot of people who are Idiots in Basic mathematics so everyone who wants to talk shit here can go and spend that productive time at someother place.........Also, i accept that i made a mistake did not calculate in depth ....this is a place where people should discuss rather than throwing mud on others .....i have shown enough evidence and i think now people who are talking shit can relax

•••
•••
@Michael M
Can I get an update on this?
Sure...

7N.com Chinese Premium as of 1/31/16

2,097,152-----995,402-----47.46%-----1,101,750-----52.54%

•••
•••
For me the pattern is better than buying into the chinese numerics at the 7N level.

4440000.com looks better to me and might be an easier sell for me than some chinese number problem that I'm not familiar with.
Trying to explain the chinese thing to a buyer might be hard, specially if they are not chinese.

Getting something that makes sense to the chinese doesn't always make sense to the rest of the world.
I would rather have and try to sell 4440000 than 8763755(even if it has chinese meaning) don't know if it does or doesn't.

•••
•••
Does anyone have a list of 7N with repeating N ? Any website or app where it could be generated ? Thanks

•••
For me the pattern is better than buying into the chinese numerics at the 7N level.

4440000.com looks better to me and might be an easier sell for me than some chinese number problem that I'm not familiar with.
Trying to explain the chinese thing to a buyer might be hard, specially if they are not chinese

Getting something that makes sense to the chinese doesn't always make sense to the rest of the world.
I would rather have and try to sell 4440000 than 8763755(even if it has chinese meaning) don't know if it does or doesn't.

Your are 100% correct, it's not about numbers, it's about patterns, the whole "4 and "0" being bad is not true if you have the right patterns.

•••
Does anyone have a list of 7N with repeating N ? Any website or app where it could be generated ? Thanks
I have a list of available 7N with no 0 or 4, which I created about a month ago. PM me to buy it for $25.
If you want a list of available ones with repeating N, even if they contain 0 or 4, I have a list of ones containing "888" -- there are about 5000 available. Again, PM me if you want to buy this list for $25.

•••
I have a list of available 7N with no 0 or 4, which I created about a month ago. PM me to buy it for $25.
If you want a list of available ones with repeating N, even if they contain 0 or 4, I have a list of ones containing "888" -- there are about 5000 available. Again, PM me if you want to buy this list for $25.

You can get the "888" list at DNdigger for free.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back