Domain Empire

Official domain Buyout news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
As the title says guys here we can declare officially of a buyout domain category. it doesn't has to be a main category like 4l.net,or 4l.org or 5l.com, it can be a news section for any category buyout. Like all :

AAABB.com are bought out.
AABBC.com are bought out.
ABABA.com are bought out.
ABBAC.com are bought out.

Some thing like that.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Buyouts of November 2015:

N-N-N.com
LLLL.org Chinese Premiums

•••
>LLLL.org Chinese Premiums

I rarely get offers on my LLL.org Chinese Premiums

•••
LLL.org is too small field for creating meaningful market for them, I guess...
And once LLLL.org CP market forms, you can probably just multiply by 10-20 from those for your LLL.orgs

•••
•••
Sorry for an off-topic question, but what letters should we avoid when trying to buy some 5 letter chinese .com? I mean I believe they won't buy if domain will have O letter in it? What else?

•••
Chinese premium letters are letters with out a,e,i,o,u,v but they tend to like letters like s,c,x,y,z etc.

Thanks.

•••
Thank you for information!

•••
•••
does anybody knows about LL-L and L-LL .com? those are just 4 characters ( 3 letters actually) sold 2 in the past for around 500$ each and I wonder why those haven t been cleared out as well like the n-n-n.com that are 5 characters... Do you know hom many are left? (and a list if possible would be useful)

•••
does anybody knows about LL-L and L-LL .com? those are just 4 characters ( 3 letters actually) sold 2 in the past for around 500$ each and I wonder why those haven t been cleared out as well like the n-n-n.com that are 5 characters... Do you know hom many are left? (and a list if possible would be useful)

Are L-LL.com and LL-L.com sold out yet?

•••
•••
not at all plently available. (by the way I really like them...)

Thank you for responding. It surprises me that there are some available. I have been fortunate and picked up some lately. Looking at comps on Namebio, it appears they might have some value.

•••
I have sold two in the past for 500$ each, but athtis stage there is not demand for them

•••
You would think with the spike of LLL/LLLL pricing. The market for L-LL and LL-L would also increase..

•••
not really sure as I consider LL-L or L-LL better then 5L. However there is a stigma on dashes, so difficult to forecast

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back